Video of Duante Wright shooting

Strange no gun shot sound. Either way, a reasonable, normal, intelligent individual cooperates with cops at traffic stops. There have been recent murders of cops during traffic stops. That said, the Black cop who failed to control the felon should be demoted to a desk job, or janitorial, something he can do without endangering the public.

Yet another African-American gunned down in a a blue state...when will this tragic genocide end?
it will end when black parents teach their kids to stop fighting and running from police,,
You mean like the Active Duty Lieutenant in Virginia who was "complying" all over the place and damn near got shot?
did he fight and try to run???
He did everything correctly and was threatened with being killed. By two cops who had guns in his face.

He was also maced in the face
Fuck that lieutenant. He got pulled over and drove for over a full minute with police in pursuit. He didn't do anything he was asked to do and did his best to ignore everything that the officers told him.
Follow lawful orders!! What is so damn hard about that?

At 52:07, the stop starts. While he was being cuffed during what had been a cooperative arrest, he suddenly tried to get away for some reason and got back into the car. There was a brief scuffle. You can hear a female cop yell "Stop or I'll taze you! TAZER! TAZER! TAZER!" Yet you see a pistol in her hand, not a tazer and hear the pistol discharged followed by "Oh Shit!" You can then hear her tell one of her fellow officers "I just shot him."
She accidentally screwed up and pulled the wrong weapon
Now this punk azz and his trash family will
make 20 million in lawsuits

Yet another African-American gunned down in a a blue state...when will this tragic genocide end?
it will end when black parents teach their kids to stop fighting and running from police,,
You mean like the Active Duty Lieutenant in Virginia who was "complying" all over the place and damn near got shot?
He did everything correctly and was threatened with being killed. By two cops who had guns in his face.

Fuck that lieutenant. He got pulled over and drove for over a full minute with police in pursuit. He didn't do anything he was asked to do and did his best to ignore everything that the officers told him.

False, the officer himself was never upset about it here at post 375

The officers behavior were unlawful as I showed in several posts at the other thread.

One has been fired since then..

He did everything correctly and was threatened with being killed. By to cops who had guns in his face.

\so he didnt fight and try to run,,

whats that got to do with all the others that did??
This woman was fighting and didn't OBEY ORDERS from law enforcement...
0df2b142-88d8-4e72-999b-fd4c8af2e1c2_1920x1080.jpg

But that's different tho....somehow

The officers behavior were unlawful as I showed in several posts at the other thread.

Also from that article. " Nazario's vehicle continued westbound at "a low rate of speed," Crocker wrote in the report, adding that the driver had "disregarded" his lights and sirens."

So how far can I drive after cops pull in behind me to initiate a traffic stop. A mile? Three? If you were a cop, wouldnt you become suspicious when the driver is disregarding your lights and siren?

Appears that this guy was setting up his phone camera while deciding to try to get paid. Looks like the plan worked.

Also from that article. " Nazario's vehicle continued westbound at "a low rate of speed," Crocker wrote in the report, adding that the driver had "disregarded" his lights and sirens."

So how far can I drive after cops pull in behind me to initiate a traffic stop. A mile? Three? If you were a cop, wouldnt you become suspicious when the driver is disregarding your lights and siren?

Appears that this guy was setting up his phone camera while deciding to try to get paid. Looks like the plan worked.
had the officer not completely overreacted and mishandled the situation then he wouldn’t of gotten paid.

It's all there on video.

I side with the police officer on this one. To say it's an unfortunate mistake is an understatement obviously. But the guy got combative and resisted arrest (Isn't resisting arrest a common theme in these shootings?). They can't let him get into a high speed chase and put others in danger. The altercation had to end there one way or another.

Pretty sad.

Pretty sad the handcuffed fool jumps back into the car and drive away, thus precipitating his death in the process, even when it was accidental.

:cuckoo:

That is pretty sad. Pretty sad to run from a registration violation. Pretty sad to shoot somebody dead over running from a registration violation.

Stop the lies already, he was being arrested for a warrant for unlawfully possessing a 45 cal pistol. With that in mind, he twisted away from the two officers trying to handcuff him and entered his car, the officers didn't know whether he had another gun in the car or not. The guy bears just as much responsibility as the officer for his own death. He placed the officers in the position to use force, that's on him.

not saying he didnt cause his own death,, but how does he possess a gun unlawfully when the 2nd says SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED??
was he a convicted felon or what??

He did everything correctly and was threatened with being killed. By to cops who had guns in his face.

\so he didnt fight and try to run,,

whats that got to do with all the others that did??
This woman was fighting and didn't OBEY ORDERS from law enforcement...
View attachment 479418

But that's different tho....somehow
have you ever heard me complain about it??

Had the guy complied he would be alive, as in 99.99% of these cases that are rare to begin with, but that won’t stop our lefty’s from screaming racist (even though there’s zero proof of that) and cold blooded murder, and pretending blacks get killed by police all the time.

they perpetuate these false narratives for one of two reasons 1) either they’re gullible as shit 2) they’re just dishonest pieces of trash

So whites never fight or run from the police.
not seeing a big problem of it have you??
at least I dont see the white people destroying cities because of it,,

So do whites fight or run from the cops?

Forum List

Back