Video of Muslim Bakers refusing to serve homosexual wedding

Where_r_my_Keys

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2014
And there's not so much as a snarky email sent, let alone a Federal Lawsuit filed.

As of the last check, NO Yelp reports charging HATE for any of these Anti-Sexual Deviant Bakers.

More evidence of the Left's inherent alliance with Islam.

Add that to the Left's crying over the Australians taking their nation back from Islam... and it's all over but the bleedin' and cryin'.

You can't apply the same standard to muslims you apply to Christians. Where have you been, anyway?

You can't apply the same standard to muslims you apply to Christians. Where have you been, anyway?

Now other than the Muslims will kill you for it... why can't you hold Muslims to the same standard as Christians?

Now other than the Muslims will kill you for it... why can't you hold Muslims to the same standard as Christians?
Many have tried to do that but they got death threats for it.

So the Left are cowards... readily taking on pacifists and peaceful Christians. But none to eager to take on the criminally insane cult of Islam?

Yeah... I get that.

Of course, the reality is that the Left is synonymous with Islam. Evil is evil.

For
And there's not so much as a snarky email sent, let alone a Federal Lawsuit filed.

As of the last check, NO Yelp reports charging HATE for any of these Anti-Sexual Deviant Bakers.

Add that to the Left's crying over the Australians taking their nation back from Islam... and it's all over but the bleedin' and cryin'.

For those with spiritual discernment, there is no mystery. Leftists and Muslims both serve the god of this world. One puppet master, many actors. Leftists won't attack Muslims for not catering to gay weddings and Leftists don't care that Muslims oppress women and gays routinely. They will target Christians because their god hates our God. It's very simple.

Many have tried to do that but they got death threats for it.

So the Left are cowards... readily taking on pacifists and peaceful Christians. But none to eager to take on the criminally insane cult of Islam?

Yeah... I get that.

Of course, the reality is that the Left is synonymous with Islam. Evil is evil.
That's about the size of it, yes.

Since the right is basically just sucking up and only writing of their discontent on forums....

Doesn't that make the right (of which I am a part) equally cowardly?

Liberals wouldn't dare hammer Muslims for their religious beliefs. That is for Christians only.

For

For those with spiritual discernment, there is no mystery. Leftists and Muslims both serve the god of this world. One puppet master, many actors. Leftists won't attack Muslims for not catering to gay weddings and Leftists don't care that Muslims oppress women and gays routinely. They will target Christians because their god hates our God. It's very simple.

Hmm... sounds reasonable, given the evidence.

Since the right is basically just sucking up and only writing of their discontent on forums....

What we saw in Indiana was cowardice shoed, saddled, and ridden into the sunset at full gallop. For Governor Pence to buckle and cow before the fury of activists that don't even live in his state was a sickening display of moral spinelessness. I hope he gets primaried because no pussy deserves a second term.

Of course we can and should.
Damn right. Just as Islamic bullshit like Sharia law is illegal in this country, so should Christian bullshit be. We should be fine with the good in those religions, but the evil we need to boot the fuck out.

What we saw in Indiana was cowardice shoed, saddled, and ridden into the sunset at full gallop. For Governor Pence to buckle and cow before the fury of activists that don't even live in his state was a sickening display of moral spinelessness. I hope he gets primaried because no pussy deserves a second term.

And he was doing SO WELL!

It never ceases to amaze me, how given the last 30 years, that any adult could lend the slightest credence to the whimpering of the Ideological Left.

Yet, it still happens, despite the string of catastrophes that has come as a direct consequence of their policy advocacies.

Damn right. Just as Islamic bullshit like Sharia law is illegal in this country, so should Christian bullshit be. We should be fine with the good in those religions, but the evil we need to boot the fuck out.

Christian Bullshit like the US Declaration of Independence, which expressed the principles the US Constitution was written to sustain, and the laws against Murder, assault, theft and libel?

You do know that western juris prudence rests entirely upon Judea-Christian principle, right?

LOL! YOU DON'T KNOW... do ya?

BE HONEST! (Which means resist your natural tendency to do what you'd normally do...)

Christians don't go around chopping people's heads off, you freakin' moron.

The current state of Christianity is definitely a lot better than the current state of disaster that is Islam. That doesn't mean Christian BULLSHIT should be allowed to stand. :cool:

Forum List

Back