Video of Newt Gingrich at his finest moment in 1998

20 years ago?

giphy.gif

How timely.

Good Lord you people have lost it.

Yes apparently he has done a giant you turn. I remember him all almighty looking down on Clinton; when he himself was having an affair with his little aide, who is his wife now. Such a loser of a man, a big fat loser.

How timely.

Good Lord you people have lost it.

Yes apparently he has done a giant you turn. I remember him all almighty looking down on Clinton; when he himself was having an affair with his little aide, who is his wife now. Such a loser of a man, a big fat loser.

The worst thing about Gingrich was not this, he was a sell out. The Republican Revolution of 1994 could have been a great thing, and most likely...no...absolutely...would have prevented the housing crash of 2008. But instead, it became an orgy of spending and self enrichment at our expense....by BOTH sides. And BOTH sides have stayed polluted and corrupt ever sense.
Gingrich/Clinton/Greenspan/Larry Summers are the forefathers of how modern corporatism corrupted Washington.

Look at the cowardly conservatives run from the point. They always do.

The point is that Newt led the impeachment of Bill Clinton for ... wait for it ... Obstruction of Justice (and perjury).

Newt just declared it's impossible for any president to be guilty of Obstruction of Justice.

Newt is almost as hypocritical as the Trump-fans here.

The point is that Newt led the impeachment of Bill Clinton for ... wait for it ... Obstruction of Justice (and perjury).

Newt just declared it's impossible for any president to be guilty of Obstruction of Justice.

Because Clinton...wait for it...actually lied under oath! Which IS... wait for it...WAIT FOR IT... Perjury!

Because Clinton...wait for it...actually lied under oath! Which IS... wait for it...WAIT FOR IT... Perjury!

WHO THE HELL NEEDS TO WAIT FOR YOU TO BRING UP CLINTON ?

Since the video and the post I replied to was about Clinton... I figured even a tard like you could follow. I was obviously incorrect.

Wow. Even among the Trumptards, your stupidity stands out. Let me try one more time, as if I was explaining it to a slow corrupt toddler.

Newt impeached Clinton for Obstruction of Justice, among other things. Whether he also impeached Clinton for perjury (he did) is not relevant to the point, except in the minds of Trumptards, because they desperately need some sort of cowardly deflection.

Newt now says it's impossible for a President to commit Obstruction of Justice.

The two statements are not compatible. If it's not possible for a president to commit Obstruction of Justice, then it could not have been possible for Gingrich to impeach Clinton for Obstruction of justice.

Yet, he did.

Hence, Gingrich is a dishonest hypocrite, along with the Trumptards who echo his claims.

Wow. Even among the Trumptards, your stupidity stands out. Let me try one more time, as if I was explaining it to a slow corrupt toddler.

Newt impeached Clinton for Obstruction of Justice, among other things. Whether he also impeached Clinton for perjury (he did) is not relevant to the point, except in the minds of Trumptards, because they desperately need some sort of cowardly deflection.

Newt now says it's impossible for a President to commit Obstruction of Justice.

The two statements are not compatible. If it's not possible for a president to commit Obstruction of Justice, then it could not have been possible for Gingrich to impeach Clinton for Obstruction of justice.

Yet, he did.

Hence, Gingrich is a dishonest hypocrite, along with the Trumptards who echo his claims.
Perjury is obstruction of justice you moron.

Since the video and the post I replied to was about Clinton... I figured even a tard like you could follow. I was obviously incorrect.

DERP DERP DERP ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ok, because youre real slow I'll explain it for you again ..

since when do you need a video, or post to throw clinton in a thread ?

Forum List

Back