Video of Newt Gingrich at his finest moment in 1998

Look at the cowardly conservatives run from the point. They always do.

The point is that Newt led the impeachment of Bill Clinton for ... wait for it ... Obstruction of Justice (and perjury).

Newt just declared it's impossible for any president to be guilty of Obstruction of Justice.

Newt is almost as hypocritical as the Trump-fans here.
Because Clinton...wait for it...actually lied under oath! Which IS... wait for it...WAIT FOR IT... Perjury!

WHO THE HELL NEEDS TO WAIT FOR YOU TO BRING UP CLINTON ?
Since the video and the post I replied to was about Clinton... I figured even a tard like you could follow. I was obviously incorrect.

DERP DERP DERP ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ok, because youre real slow I'll explain it for you again ..

since when do you need a video, or post to throw clinton in a thread ?
When the video and the thread are about Clinton... fuck it, you're too damn stupid to catch on.

The point is that Newt led the impeachment of Bill Clinton for ... wait for it ... Obstruction of Justice (and perjury).

Newt just declared it's impossible for any president to be guilty of Obstruction of Justice.

Oh bullshit mamooth.
Hypocrisy is almost as common as corruption in Washington....almost.
You should consider putting down the rocks everyone is throwing at each other like children and start talking about what we have in common with each other and that THEY ARE ALL corrupt hypocrites playing us like fools taking up THEIR cause that benefits none of us.

Oh bullshit mamooth.

Stellar comeback. You really showed me.

Nice buzzwords. What does it have to do with my point? Oh, I see, You couldn't address my point, so you're using meaningless buzzwords to deflect. Why didn't you just say so?

You should consider putting down the rocks everyone is throwing at each other like children and start talking about what we have in common with each other and that THEY ARE ALL corrupt hypocrites playing us like fools taking up THEIR cause that benefits none of us.

Don't try the phony equivalence crap on me. By telling me how awful I am for not singing kumbaya's with criminals and traitors, you're effectively running cover for the criminals and traitors. Better GOP shills than you have tried that stunt.

Oh bullshit mamooth.

Stellar comeback. You really showed me.

Nice buzzwords. What does it have to do with my point? Oh, I see, You couldn't address my point, so you're using meaningless buzzwords to deflect. Why didn't you just say so?

Don't try the phony equivalence crap on me. By telling me how awful I am for not singing kumbaya's with criminals and traitors, you're effectively running cover for the criminals and traitors. Better GOP shills than you have tried that stunt.

Really....as I stated above this is the LEAST of Gingrich's crimes. Not even worth the 10 seconds it takes to watch it. Hypocrisy in Washington...I am shocked. :rolleyes:
What Gingrich/Clinton/Greenspan/Larry Summers and Rubin did together fundamentally affected America and still plagues us.
But alas, that isn't worth talking about is it?
Have fun slinging your little rocks and making noise for "your side". Yay team.

Because Clinton...wait for it...actually lied under oath! Which IS... wait for it...WAIT FOR IT... Perjury!

Since the video and the post I replied to was about Clinton... I figured even a tard like you could follow. I was obviously incorrect.

When the video and the thread are about Clinton... fuck it, you're too damn stupid to catch on.

op ... Gingrich, finest moments ... the thread is about Clinton huh...

youre an idiot supreme.

op ... Gingrich, finest moments ... the thread is about Clinton huh...

youre an idiot supreme.
Oh shit, I'm not worthy of that title. I'm nowhere near your level of perfecting stupid.

Forum List

Back