Video: Pro-Life group viciously assaulted by liberals several times

If they don't want their own gathering to be disrupted, then they should keep away from everyone else's!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If they themselves can not show any respect, then they are stupid to think they will get any in return.

Wait, you're blaming the Pro-Lifers for having a peaceful demonstration? Fucking satanic loons man. How dare you invoke the name of God.

These types listen to Deathcore and Death Metal too.

Let me show you what it is they watch, and many of them profane and insult my god's (Odin) name and other germanic and celtic deities while they make this demonic music:

In this video, you will see a baby being offered to demons dining on the feathers of Isis and Ma'at (angelic beings) and on the Valkyrja in general:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?...

Behemoth is a Polish band, by the way. Their imagery is anti-Christian, and has nothing to do with "your" god Odin.

Are you not aware of the Norwegian Death Metal revolution that spread throughout Europe, including Poland? What do you think those feathers symbolize in their demonic video? Valkyries! Do you deny the corruption and misuse of Pagan symbols and themes occur in these bands?

:lol:

I think you'll find that you're not going to win an argument about metal with me.

1. Death metal is an American invention. There are in fact very few Norwegian death metal bands. Could you possibly be thinking of black metal?

2. Norway is a Christian country. They have a state church and everything. This neopaganism thing that you've recently decided is your birthright is new, and has about 300 members in Norway.

3. Both death metal and black metal have at their core an antagonism to organized religion, Christianity specifcally. After all, that Norwegian black metal explosion was all about burning churches.

4. There is a history of Norse imagery in metal, although it's nothing compared to the amount of Lord of the Rings imagery. But as I mentioned in the other thread, those bands have more of a claim to the gods you claim as your own than you do.

those bands have more of a claim to the gods you claim as your own than you do.
My blood is 3/4 German, 5/32 Irish, 1/16 Syrian, 1/32 second Columbian

lol.

I think it's fair to say that i have a rather large claim. Given the amount of blood mixing in Europe over the centuries, my germanic lineage is considered pure by modern standards.

lol.

I think it's fair to say that i have a rather large claim. Given the amount of blood mixing in Europe over the centuries, my germanic lineage is considered pure by modern standards.

All those Norwegian Black metal bands are 100% Norwegian - and they've been aware of their "heritage" a lot longer than you have.

Dumbass shows an Alex Jones video and expects to be taken seriously. What a goober.

lol.

All those Norwegian Black metal bands are 100% Norwegian - and they've been aware of their "heritage" a lot longer than you have.

Do you have proof of that statement? Link to their family trees please.

And Norwegian is considered Germanic Dumbass. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If they don't want their own gathering to be disrupted, then they should keep away from everyone else's!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If they themselves can not show any respect, then they are stupid to think they will get any in return.

Wait, you're blaming the Pro-Lifers for having a peaceful demonstration? Fucking satanic loons man. How dare you invoke the name of God.
My message was for those who decided to be disruptive.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Dumbass shows an Alex Jones video and expects to be taken seriously. What a goober.

Are you denying that liberals attacked the Pro Life rally screaming "I love killing my children" ???

Are you denying that anything Alex Jones does is edited misleading bullshit? Only a brain dead right winger would fall for his shit. You're a good example of that .

Are you denying that liberals attacked the Pro Life rally screaming "I love killing my children" ???

Are you denying that anything Alex Jones does is edited misleading bullshit? Only a brain dead right winger would fall for his shit. You're a good example of that .

What's edited? Tell us. We have the full 3 minute video clip of this woman speaking before she says "I kill my kids." You even get to see a 20 second prelude in that video itself.

It's not out of context. She meant it. She loves it.

I'm sure they're the same ones that chanted "Hail Satan" at the Texas Capitol last year.

Forum List

Back