🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Video: Pro-life teenager punched outside Planned Parenthood clinic during huge brawl

at least no one shot him or blew him up like the "Pro Lifers" LOL do
b3YScF7.jpg
You know that guy used to post here.
:ack-1:Makes you wonder...

The Pro Life Movement does not hesitate to take Human Life I mean to destroy with Bomb and shot Living Breathing Human Beings

The Pro Life Movement does not hesitate to take Human Life I mean to destroy with Bomb and shot Living Breathing Human Beings
That's because innocent children have a higher value, than the murderous adults who prey on them.

Reminds me of the time I was almost hit by an abortion clinic worker in a purple trans am while I was picketing out front. One of the few times I ever tried it.

too bad it was "ALMOST" People who demonstrate outside of medical facilities are SHIT.
Grow up. Protesting is fine as long as no one gets violent. Do you not realize you just put yourself in the same category as the driver in Charlottesville?

I put myself in the position of a person who adheres METICULOUSLY to the ETHICS OF MEDICAL CONFIDENTIALITY------to which ALL DECENT PEOPLE have adhered for MILLENNIA!!!! (I have gone so far as to grab cameras out of the hands of schmucks in emergency rooms). I have lots of experience with women who ----as part of their medical history---their history of ABORTIONS is included. Women do not have abortions FOR FUN and do not need self serving jerks LEERING at them as they face
the procedure------for most it is a HARD CHOICE----you schmuck.

That's because innocent children have a higher value, than the murderous adults who prey on them.
In my opinion a piece of shit floating in a toilet has more value than say ...YOU

what if someone decides that a second amendment solution applies to you on Moral grounds bitch or are you an "Exclusive agent of Morality" just Fuck off LOL....you do not have the RIGHT to Murder walking talking breathing humans

I am going to write a short story about a fetus saved from termination who then grows up becomes a Doctor and provides reproductive woman's services at a clinic until his life is aborted by a Pro Life Bomber
tumblr_p0eggxsJM81tp0mqvo1_250.gif

In my opinion a piece of shit floating in a toilet has more value than say ...YOU

what if someone decides that a second amendment solution applies to you on Moral grounds bitch or are you an "Exclusive agent of Morality" just Fuck off LOL....you do not have the RIGHT to Murder walking talking breathing humans
Neither walking nor talking are what grant you your right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. If it did knocking little turds like you out would make you vulnerable to being killed without consequence of legal repercussion. You simply want to be able to murder others with "age" being the deciding factor. I choose innocence, or guilt.
Tomayto/Tomahto.
As humans we all have the capacity to kill. As individuals, its up to us to decide what's worth killing for...

Reminds me of the time I was almost hit by an abortion clinic worker in a purple trans am while I was picketing out front. One of the few times I ever tried it.

too bad it was "ALMOST" People who demonstrate outside of medical facilities are SHIT.
Grow up. Protesting is fine as long as no one gets violent. Do you not realize you just put yourself in the same category as the driver in Charlottesville?

I put myself in the position of a person who adheres METICULOUSLY to the ETHICS OF MEDICAL CONFIDENTIALITY------to which ALL DECENT PEOPLE have adhered for MILLENNIA!!!! (I have gone so far as to grab cameras out of the hands of schmucks in emergency rooms). I have lots of experience with women who ----as part of their medical history---their history of ABORTIONS is included. Women do not have abortions FOR FUN and do not need self serving jerks LEERING at them as they face
the procedure------for most it is a HARD CHOICE----you schmuck.
The driver in Charlottesville actually did what you're wishing had happened to Chuz. I'm sure he had the same thoughts about the pedestrians he ran into.

Relax, snowflake. It's not like the protesters are the ones killing kids or anything.

Relax, snowflake. It's not like the protesters are the ones killing kids or anything.

the "protestors" are killing lots of kids-------and hope to kill
lots of adults. I is old. I have seen lots of the RESULTS of
"DIY" abortions, dead kids who had been born to
unprepared moms, teens dead in the gutter----etc etc

Why should we care more for the killers who die in back alleys while in the act of killing a child than we do the children who are being killed?

Why should we care more for the killers who die in back alleys while in the act of killing a child than we do the children who are being killed?

your comment is OBSCENE

your comment is OBSCENE

Is it more obscene than the killing of children for profit is?

Forum List

Back