Video shows Ahmaud Arbery Was caught breaking and entering an unfinished property, then towards McMichael‘s house

He said barricade lol The car would’ve been turned to the side the two men would’ve been standing on both sides of the car with her guns out pointed screaming stop or ill
Shoot!

they blocked Arbery’s way holding a.357 Magnum and a shotgun:

They were committing the felony of aggravated assault when they parked on the road and held their weapons in hand and waited for Arbery to try and get by:
Holding guns in America isn’t against the law especially when following a criminal
It is illegal when you brandish a gun in a threatening manner as Travis did.

Certainly not if they were making an arrest. Then that is simply self-defemse.

More footage of Arbery "jogging" has been released.

They're not cops. They had no legal right to arrest him. Even if they did have such a right, a citizens arrest is not the same as an arrest by law enforcement. Such aggressive force with a deadly weapon is not allowed.

So what should the citizens have done when they saw this suspicious character in the community? Was their problem in brandishing their firearms when they confronted him?

Call 911.

Fine. But what do they say to the man in the mean time? Or do they just keep an eye on the character?

They can follow him. They can ask him to stop. But they can't try to block his escape with their vehicles, which they tried at least twice. Nor can they brandish firearms.

Of course they can they witnessed an attempted burglary, They saw him running from the house with a hammer

He said barricade lol The car would’ve been turned to the side the two men would’ve been standing on both sides of the car with her guns out pointed screaming stop or ill
Shoot!

They were committing the felony of aggravated assault when they parked on the road and held their weapons in hand and waited for Arbery to try and get by:
Holding guns in America isn’t against the law especially when following a criminal

They're not cops. They had no legal right to arrest him. Even if they did have such a right, a citizens arrest is not the same as an arrest by law enforcement. Such aggressive force with a deadly weapon is not allowed.

So what should the citizens have done when they saw this suspicious character in the community? Was their problem in brandishing their firearms when they confronted him?

Call 911.

Fine. But what do they say to the man in the mean time? Or do they just keep an eye on the character?

They can follow him. They can ask him to stop. But they can't try to block his escape with their vehicles, which they tried at least twice. Nor can they brandish firearms.

Of course they can they witnessed an attempted burglary, They saw him running from the house with a hammer

Lying tool, you don't see a hammer in the road nor do you see him tossing a hammer.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie.

Shoot!

Call 911.

Lying tool, you don't see a hammer in the road nor do you see him tossing a hammer.

I see it because someone with a sharp eye took still photos that I produced many times.

Shoot!

Call 911.

I see it because someone with a sharp eye took still photos that I produced many times.

LOLOL

The only thing you showed was an image that was fuzzied in the process of zooming in to the point it's unrecognizable. Meanwhile, I'm posting video show that object was already on the ground. So how the fuck could Arbery drop something that was already there?

And to expose your idiocy about a hammer to its apex, had Arbery actually been carrying a hammer, the McMichaels would have told that to the police since that would justify brandishing the shotgun. They never mentioned a hammer. Ever. Neither did the police who investigated the crime scene where, according to nuts like you, there was hammer not far from the body.

still waiting on that video. when you posting it? The one that shows the gun guy standing on the right side of the truck? you can draw all the figment arrows you want, but still need to present the video that aligns with it.

First off stop with the lying. I did not say the gunman was standing on the right side of the truck. I said the gunman made it to the front of the truck on the right side of the road and I don’t know if he was standing. He was either moving towards the jogger or backing away but he did reach a certain point in front of the truck contrary to what the rightwinger story is.

The point is we know from the video that the gunman did not stay left of the double yellow line and then was attacked. The gunman crossed the double yellow line and was in fact in front of the truck.

And furthermore I am still waiting for you to post the video where you said you could see the jogger grabbing the shotgun before the first shot was fired. When are you going to show that video or admit that you were lying?

still waiting on that video. when you posting it? The one that shows the gun guy standing on the right side of the truck? you can draw all the figment arrows you want, but still need to present the video that aligns with it.

First off stop with the lying. I did not say the gunman was standing on the right side of the truck. I said the gunman made it to the front of the truck on the right side of the road and I don’t know if he was standing. He was either moving towards the jogger or backing away but he did reach a certain point in front of the truck contrary to what the rightwinger story is.

The point is we know from the video that the gunman did not stay left of the double yellow line and then was attacked. The gunman crossed the double yellow line and was in fact in front of the truck.

And furthermore I am still waiting for you to post the video where you said you could see the jogger grabbing the shotgun before the first shot was fired. When are you going to show that video or admit that you were lying?
well what you still haven't answered is if the gunman's intent was to merely shoot the runner, why didn't he take the shot as the runner approached him in the back of the truck? It seems odd if his intent was to light the guy up, that was somewhat a wide open shot. no truck in the way, nothing, nice separation and all. good pattern to take him down. why didn't he take that shot if that was indeed his intent? Also, why didn't the gunman just walk to the back of the truck and take away the path to the right? there are quite a few flaws in your intent theory here pal.

Shoot!

Call 911.

LOLOL

The only thing you showed was an image that was fuzzied in the process of zooming in to the point it's unrecognizable. Meanwhile, I'm posting video show that object was already on the ground. So how the fuck could Arbery drop something that was already there?

And to expose your idiocy about a hammer to its apex, had Arbery actually been carrying a hammer, the McMichaels would have told that to the police since that would justify brandishing the shotgun. They never mentioned a hammer. Ever. Neither did the police who investigated the crime scene where, according to nuts like you, there was hammer not far from the body.

Well he probably threw it lol, as the still picture shows it flying thru the air, and the police report didn’t help anyone.. it’s one page. Lol you should see mine for assult lol 3 pages.. GBI is holding the video because it will show a good reason to release these guys

jc456 said:
well what you still haven't answered is if the gunman's intent was to merely shoot the runner,

I make no claims about knowing what the gunman’s intent was. I only know that according to Georgia law the two gunman we’re committing a felony when they stop their truck on the road and stood there with weapons trying to stop and detain the jogger. We know their intent was to try and stop and detain the jogger using fire arms.

Do you disagree with that intent?

Last edited:
Shoot!

Call 911.

LOLOL

Well he probably threw it lol, as the still picture shows it flying thru the air, and the police report didn’t help anyone.. it’s one page. Lol you should see mine for assult lol 3 pages.. GBI is holding the video because it will show a good reason to release these guys

LOLOLOLOL

You think you see that stick "flying through the air???"

Dayum, nazitrollboi, you even more deranged than I realized. :ack-1:

Shoot!

Call 911.

LOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

It’s def a hammer. Why won’t GBI release the video?

Shoot!

Call 911.

LOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

You're definitely insane.

Now you're seeing flying hammers.

:abgg2q.jpg:

watch the video. running man grabs gun, causes gun to go off because he did grab and struggle for the gun. It's obvious in the video.

you said you can see AA grab the gun causing it to go off.

You have made this claim often:

New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger
he got shot because he grabbed a loaded gun and attempted to take it away from the man holding it. the gun went off during that altercation. he created his own scenario. jc456 Post #2,699 Thursday at 12:06 PM Forum: Current Events

View attachment 338455
This photo shows when you believe the first shot was fired.

So tell us where you see AA grabbing a loaded shotgun attempting to take it away.

I don’t see it.
No one can see that, however, what do you suppose caused the kid with the gun to fall backwards? It’s a video, it shows that. Guess when?

You can hear on the video when the shot goes off and by looking through the windshield of the truck you can see their positions....it all happens very quickly. You see Ahmaud dash across the front of the truck ....grabs the weapon and the gun goes off.

watch the video. running man grabs gun, causes gun to go off because he did grab and struggle for the gun. It's obvious in the video.

he got shot because he grabbed a loaded gun and attempted to take it away from the man holding it. the gun went off during that altercation. he created his own scenario. jc456 Post #2,699 Thursday at 12:06 PM Forum: Current Events

View attachment 338455

So tell us where you see AA grabbing a loaded shotgun attempting to take it away.

I don’t see it.
No one can see that, however, what do you suppose caused the kid with the gun to fall backwards? It’s a video, it shows that. Guess when?

You can hear on the video when the shot goes off and by looking through the windshield of the truck you can see their positions....it all happens very quickly. You see Ahmaud dash across the front of the truck ....grabs the weapon and the gun goes off.
Great, post a photo of Arbery grabbing the gun before the first shot is fired....

Shoot!

Call 911.

LOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

It is a hammer
67E8DF12-7AC9-4BC9-9DBE-B22A1855A00D.jpeg
damn wrong picture!

Shoot!

Call 911.

LOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

It is a hammer View attachment 338644damn wrong picture!

LOLOL

It's a flying hammer but the McMichaels never mentioned it. :cuckoo:

View attachment 338455

I don’t see it.

Great, post a photo of Arbery grabbing the gun before the first shot is fired....
Show a video he’s not

jc456 said:
well what you still haven't answered is if the gunman's intent was to merely shoot the runner,

I make no claims about knowing what the gunman’s intent was. I only know that according to Georgia law the two gunman we’re committing a felony when they stop their truck on the road and stood there with weapons trying to stop and detain the jogger. We know their intent was to try and stop and detain the jogger using fire arms.

Do you disagree with that intent?

Ridiculous to the extreme.....if they intended to detain aka arrest Ahmaud the father would have been on the ground to help his son make the arrest if that was what they were planning.....what they were doing was to try and talk to Ahmaud.....slow him done to allow the police time to get there and make the arrest......they were on the way....and the father was on the phone with them constantly informing them of what was going on.

You forget the father was a former policeman who knew how to make an arrest....he had made lots of them....but in this case he was waiting for the police.....Ahmaud surprised them by attacking Travis.

well what you still haven't answered is if the gunman's intent was to merely shoot the runner, why didn't he take the shot as the runner approached him in the back of the truck? It seems odd if his intent was to light the guy up, that was somewhat a wide open shot. no truck in the way, nothing, nice separation and all. good pattern to take him down. why didn't he take that shot if that was indeed his intent? Also, why didn't the gunman just walk to the back of the truck and take away the path to the right? there are quite a few flaws in your intent theory here pal.

Exactly.....they had several opportunities to shoot the Jawja Jogga if dat was what they intended....they could have just done a drive by shooting as they passed him in the truck....instead they called the police.....the father was constantly on the phone to the police letting them know what was going on.

Shoot!

Call 911.

LOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOL

It's a flying hammer but the McMichaels never mentioned it. :cuckoo:

The police report doesn’t say much

Shoot!

Call 911.

LOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

you should delete that and post the correct picture.

Forum List

Back