Video shows Georgia students repeatedly slapping a teacher

The problem with his stance is that the scriptures he is referencing tell him the people were Black.
You're not making sense sense asslips
Thats because you lack the intellect to determine whats sensible.

More like you lack the intelligence to say something sensible. It's easy to determine that it's not when you say it, BOY.
You two care to take that to a motel room?

:D

Mind your own fucking business you nosey old bastard.

And Songhay is simply an alterna
And no WRITTEN language until whites brought that gift.
Dude, Songhay was MUSLIM. They had the Quran and Arabic written language.
The written language was there before they converted to islam.

You idiots think that Islam BROUGHT education. It didn't. It stole the education of cultures they decimated, spread that information around a little, even while they ended all forward movement in those cultures.

And Songhay is simply an alterna
And no WRITTEN language until whites brought that gift.
Dude, Songhay was MUSLIM. They had the Quran and Arabic written language.

You idiots think that Islam BROUGHT education. It didn't. It stole the education of cultures they decimated, spread that information around a little, even while they ended all forward movement in those cultures.
They didnt end any forward movement. Islamic practices were blended with local traditions. West Africans pick and chose what aspects of Islam they wanted to practice.

Why would that be acting white when Black people taught whites how to read and write?

This is getting scary. :p

Asclepias, do you feel the savage ape-like creature who tossed the human child like a rag doll is literate?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Do you feel that when whites rape dogs they are literate?

Memphis man admits to raping dog

"A Memphis man has been charged with animal cruelty after reportedly admitting to raping a dog.

Early Thanksgiving morning, police were called to a home in the 1900 block of Hartland.

A woman said she came home to find her dog limping and found obvious injuries near the dog’s anus."

img_3630.jpg

The problem with his stance is that the scriptures he is referencing tell him the people were Black.

More like you lack the intelligence to say something sensible. It's easy to determine that it's not when you say it, BOY.

I never said anything to the monkey. He is trying his best to engage me and thats why he is acting out.

Understood, but I was simply trying to give proof that they were literate.

I never said anything to the monkey. He is trying his best to engage me and thats why he is acting out.

I'm talking down to you and that's better than you deserve.

Understood, but I was simply trying to give proof that they were literate.
They weren't literate. They were animalistic illiterate tribal gomers...who decimated literate populations.

Do you feel that when whites rape dogs they are literate?

Memphis man admits to raping dog
You seem obsessed with bestiality.

Makes me wonder. :eusa_naughty:
White guys are the ones raping animals. Did you mean it stimulates you?
Nope. Don't know of any either, yet you mention raping animals often.
They are always in the news. They rape dolphins too. Should I provide links?

The written lan
Do you have a reliable source, pre-Islam?

They had nothing but oral tradition passed down from generation to generation.

And yes, Islam did bring some level of civilization to these tribes. Just being honest about these people living on that continent.

The written lan
Do you have a reliable source, pre-Islam?

They had nothing but oral tradition passed down from generation to generation.

And yes, Islam did bring some level of civilization to these tribes. Just being honest about these people living on that continent.
I'm curious..what would you consider a *reliable source* of illiteracy pre-300 AD?

Actually you just proved that I simply misspelled a word and that you are too stupid to understand the tense and meaning of the word I misspelled...lol.

No, I just proved that you mis-wrote an entire sentence and are not even literate enough to catch it or honest enough to just admit it. And that you are too idiotic to even realize that you cannot have a tense and meaning to a non-existent word!!! More so, you're a congenital liar who was caught in numerous total lies, such as your claims of white and black murder and crime rates and have never produced a single verifiable statistic to back it or anything up and so, like so many Libs with college degrees and high-school brains whom you can't believe a word that comes out of their mouth, always try to change the subject hoping no one will catch or remember your lies, and have that poor sap Milkweed as the only one who will back you up.

And that you are too idiotic to even realize that you cannot have a tense and meaning to a non-existent word!!!

hadn't
play
\ ˈha-dᵊnt , -dᵊn , dialectal also ˈha-tᵊn(t) or ˈhant \
Popularity: Bottom 30% of words
Definition of hadn't
:had not

Stop trying to match wits sonny...you have no ammo...lol.

Looks like the vermin from stormfront have really infested his place. Too bad...

Forum List

Back