Video shows Georgia students repeatedly slapping a teacher

You definitively "hand't" the brains.
Guy try a little harder...right now you are pathetic...
I misspelled a word while typing...raise the flag of white superiority now...lol.

Dude, how you explain that away as a "typo;" the correct syntax would have been:
"You haven't the brain to prove it!"
You were only four letters off in two words! That's not a misspelling, that's a BLUNDER, especially as you only had FIVE words to spellcheck! Pretty funny you did all of that while telling other people THEY were pathetic.
Actually you just proved that I simply misspelled a word and that you are too stupid to understand the tense and meaning of the word I misspelled...lol.

Actually, you are just another liberal here apparently too dumb that even after having been shown your EVERY CLAIM OF "FACT" to be total bullshit, you still keep going on putting your own foot in your mouth.

And I deleted the above post because the damned server kept CHANGING my post, spelling, words and the characters I wanted to use! Have NO idea where those hash-marks came from! Time to move on with my life and away from duplicitous idiots like you.

You definitively "hand't" the brains.
Guy try a little harder...right now you are pathetic...
I misspelled a word while typing...raise the flag of white superiority now...lol.

Dude, how you explain that away as a "typo;" the correct syntax would have been:
"You haven't the brain to prove it!"
You were only four letters off in two words! That's not a misspelling, that's a BLUNDER, especially as you only had FIVE words to spellcheck! Pretty funny you did all of that while telling other people THEY were pathetic.
Actually you just proved that I simply misspelled a word and that you are too stupid to understand the tense and meaning of the word I misspelled...lol.

Actually, you are just another liberal here apparently too dumb that even after having been shown your EVERY CLAIM OF "FACT" to be total bullshit, you still keep going on putting your own foot in your mouth.

And I deleted the above post because the damned server kept CHANGING my post, spelling, words and the characters I wanted to use! Have NO idea where those hash-marks came from! Time to move on with my life and away from duplicitous idiots like you.
Sure sonny...sure...
Just admit that you are too stupid to distinguish the difference between the tense of "haven't" and "hadn't;" and call it a day...
Now take your bitch ass on...GIT!!!

One of the students became irate when she saw the other student reading a book, and accused her of acting "white".

That was when the fight broke out. ..... :cool:
Why would that be acting white when Black people taught whites how to read and write? :cool-45:

Black people can't read themselves. The only thing blacks could teach anyone is how to cheat the system, have bastard children, and clean greasy skin. The thing is no honorable white person wants to or needs to learn such things.

Is this how they teach Russian Troll Farm workers to talk about American black people?

What an ignorant racist piece of shit you are. And a stupid one at that.

All races came out of Africa and they were black when they did.

All races came out of the black 'race'.

Europeans are nothing more than blue eyed negroes.
The HUMAN race came from Mesopotamia.

I see youve chosen evolution THEORY over your Creator's words.
Even if that were true they were Black when they did. The bible will tell who populated Mesopotamia.

Nimrod - Wikipedia

"The first biblical mention of Nimrod is in the Table of Nations.[3] He is described as the son of Cush, grandson of Ham, and great-grandson of Noah; and as "a mighty one in the earth" and "a mighty hunter before the Lord". This is repeated in the First Book of Chronicles 1:10, and the "Land of Nimrod" used as a synonym for Assyria or Mesopotamia, is mentioned in the Book of Micah 5:6:"

Last edited:
Lol, no, I just dont try to take my science out of a theological text written across thousands of years by a primitive pastoral people
Like I said, you made a choice. You reject the Scriptures as INSPIRED for THEORY promoted as fact.
No, the scripture are inspired for every good work, matters of faith and moral guidance.

They are not science.
The problem with his stance is that the scriptures he is referencing tell him the people were Black. Either he is an idiot or someone isnt reading it to him

OK whatever dude, you are determined to believe that horse shit, so go right ahead.
No Afroethnic society ever invented the wheel. [6]

It seems astounding, but Africans never invented the wheel. Today, the invention of the wheel is mockingly alluded to in comic strips and illustrations, and the wheel inventor is often portrayed as a cave man or Neanderthal. By our own societies' admission, Africans seem lower than cave dwellers.

(5) No Afroethnic society never domesticated animals. [7]

Despite Africa abounding with cattle and large grazing herbivores, Africans never domesticated animals on their own.

While 3,000 years ago the Biblical patriarchs were wandering with herds of camels, sheep, and goats, Africans were chasing water buffalo with stone spears not having the slightest idea they could tame such creatures.

(6) No Afroethnic society ever grew crops. [2]

The people of Africa never invented agriculture. They never learned how to domesticate vegetation for food. Africans only learned of rudimentary agriculture after they encountered Christian and Islamic people.

(7) No Afroethnic society invented any kind of calendar or date system. [2]

They literally lived without the concept of time.

(8) No Afroethnic society ever constructed a two story building. [2]

Before Europeans arrived, no structure built in southern Africa stood above one story. It has furthermore been speculated they never built a non-mud structure (even beavers build mud dwellings). [8]

That is all complete and utter bull shit.

The Songhay alone had all those things.

Dude, you are geezing.

The Songhay alone had all those things
Do you mean "Songhai"?

They are NOT Sub-Saharan AFRICANS.
They were heavily influenced and conquered by the Arab Muslims and Europe.

It's nice of you to want to believe these primitive cultures have something to offer, but it's naive and stupid.

The TRUTH will set you free.

various shades of black among African Americans

apr2017-cover-diolen-imaan-aamito-bathing-suits.png

4f717a829c7db8e3d5d01cdc8358b2fb.jpg

black%20woman%20with%20freckle.jpg
okonedo_2035393b.jpg

gettyimages-463266402.jpg
The basketball player is mixed race. The top photo of the 3 girls - the girl in the center is probably not African American - if she is she is most likely first generation

Video shows Georgia students repeatedly slapping a teacher | Daily Mail Online

Video footage shows the two female students shouting to each other before the teacher intervenes.

Oh but don't worry they do it all the time it's ok they're just kids.... Gawd help this pathetic nation.
You can bet they won't do a dam thing to those loser kids either.
She shouldnt have gotten in the middle of the fight. Thats not what she gets paid for and she was obviously too old. The kids should be punished but because she went above her pay grade and got hit.
I watched the vid. They were not deliberately hitting the teacher. They are hitting..or trying to hit..EACH OTHER. Teach was in the way and got the brunt.
With that said....they should be punished but not because of attacking the teacher. That would be like two cars in a rollerrama being sued because they got caught between the pole and the pole is at fault.

The Songhay alone had all those things
Do you mean "Songhai"?

They are NOT Sub-Saharan AFRICANS.
They were heavily influenced and conquered by the Arab Muslims and Europe.

It's nice of you to want to believe these primitive cultures have something to offer, but it's naive and stupid.

The TRUTH will set you free.

Lol, the Songhay Empire was subsarahan, dude.

1_1_songhai_map.jpg

And Songhay is simply an alternate spelling as they did not use Engrish, ya know?

Last edited:
various shades of black among African Americans

apr2017-cover-diolen-imaan-aamito-bathing-suits.png

4f717a829c7db8e3d5d01cdc8358b2fb.jpg

black%20woman%20with%20freckle.jpg
okonedo_2035393b.jpg

gettyimages-463266402.jpg
The basketball player is mixed race. The top photo of the 3 girls - the girl in the center is probably not African American - if she is she is most likely first generation

So you just ignore the white kid born to black nigerian parents so you can keep picking what you think are holes in the record?

Whatever.

Just goes to shhow people can believe anything if they are determined to enough.

It is quite clear that the two bitches were still attempting to hit each other when the teacher got in between them. It doesn't look like they were intentionally trying to hit the teacher.

Xotoxi's final verdict (ineligible for appeal): permanent expulsion for both students.

Forum List

Back