Video shows Georgia students repeatedly slapping a teacher

The Truth Behind Black Africans with Blue Eyes

Have you ever seen a Black man or woman with blue eyes? What was your initial reaction? I almost fainted when I saw one about 25 years ago while trekking home from school. My first thought was, This must be a Mami Water (mermaid), since the person was not an albino. It was scary to look at from afar, but when I moved closer, the lady looked so pretty and interesting.

This experience is not totally different from the reaction of certain Nigerian parents that gave birth to a blonde hair/blue eyed baby girl in London some years back. When the husband saw the baby, he was shocked. If it wasn’t that he trusted his wife so much, their marriage could have become history — at least until a DNA test verified the paternity of the baby.

Today, many believe that those with blue eyes or other non-brown eyes are not of African descent, and if they are, they must be wearing colored contact lenses. There are other fears that have been expressed when it comes to people with blue eyes.

Some have said people with blue eyes are evil. Others want to know if people with blue eyes lack concentration, see well, or if it affects their level of hearing. Some of these fears are unsubstantiated, but other speculations, such as its effect on hearing, seem to be true.

Generally, however, contrary to the opinion of many people, having blue eyes is not the exclusive preserve of Asians or Europeans; Black Africans can also have blue eyes, and there are many explanations for this....

There are a lot of notable Black celebrities with natural eye colors other than black or brown, including Rihanna, Tyra Banks, Vanessa Williams, and more. Evidence of blue-eyed Africans also abounds throughout Africa, including South Sudan, South Africa, Nigeria, Uganda, and more.​

1409578558773_wps_6_Genetic_riddle_Nmachi_wit.jpg

That is really bizarre. I presume each of the parents have some white dna in their system.

Actually no, they are full blood Nigerian recently immigrated to England.

All races came out of Africa and the lack of sunlight in the northern polar regions caused a remission in melanin production.

All white people came from black people.

That's an albino baby.

I guess the lack of sunlight in the polar regions caused those with a remission of melanin production to be smarter, too.

You may have a theory...unfortunately you aren't bright enough to have an informed theory...

TRANSLATION: You aren't bright unless you agree with me.
Translation: You hand't the brain to disprove it...

Translation of your words: It's true because I said so.
Translation: this is average internet debaters speaking past each other, lol

Nope, I speak down to him like he deserves.

That's an albino baby.

I guess the lack of sunlight in the polar regions caused those with a remission of melanin production to be smarter, too.
Like I said, we have different origins. They never even developed the wheel, or weaved clothing.

If, as JimBowie1958 says, all people came from black people, wouldn't that mean that someone doing one of those ancestry.com DNA tests would show it in the results?

Have you ever seen a Black man or woman with blue eyes? What was your initial reaction? I almost fainted when I saw one about 25 years ago while trekking home from school. My first thought was, This must be a Mami Water (mermaid), since the person was not an albino. It was scary to look at from afar, but when I moved closer, the lady looked so pretty and interesting.

This experience is not totally different from the reaction of certain Nigerian parents that gave birth to a blonde hair/blue eyed baby girl in London some years back. When the husband saw the baby, he was shocked. If it wasn’t that he trusted his wife so much, their marriage could have become history — at least until a DNA test verified the paternity of the baby.

Today, many believe that those with blue eyes or other non-brown eyes are not of African descent, and if they are, they must be wearing colored contact lenses. There are other fears that have been expressed when it comes to people with blue eyes.

Some have said people with blue eyes are evil. Others want to know if people with blue eyes lack concentration, see well, or if it affects their level of hearing. Some of these fears are unsubstantiated, but other speculations, such as its effect on hearing, seem to be true.

Generally, however, contrary to the opinion of many people, having blue eyes is not the exclusive preserve of Asians or Europeans; Black Africans can also have blue eyes, and there are many explanations for this....

There are a lot of notable Black celebrities with natural eye colors other than black or brown, including Rihanna, Tyra Banks, Vanessa Williams, and more. Evidence of blue-eyed Africans also abounds throughout Africa, including South Sudan, South Africa, Nigeria, Uganda, and more.​

That is really bizarre. I presume each of the parents have some white dna in their system.

All races came out of Africa and the lack of sunlight in the northern polar regions caused a remission in melanin production.

That's an albino baby.

Lol, no it is not an albino baby as there are medical marrkers for albinoism.

ac5c49c979919f9fccc51f183f61b5bd--albino-african-black-man.jpg

58ec385b7b5f3dc06e92cdfb867f522c.jpg

albino-kids-main.jpg

Black mother gives birth to three white albino children due to rare condition

The genes are always there. Their appearance is rarer the more "pure" the race."
Black people also produce blond hair without any admixture with whites.

401px-Vanuatu_blonde.jpg

If only the string for his phones hadn't broken...

That's an albino baby.

albino-kids-main.jpg

Which is why I said it's an albino baby.

If, as JimBowie1958 says, all people came from black people, wouldn't that mean that someone doing one of those ancestry.com DNA tests would show it in the results?
What we have found through the DNA testing of various ethnic groups across the globe is that all gene sets are found in the black African population, but only a few of those sets are found among peoples outside of Africa.

The biggest evolutionary dynamism has been happening in Africa and we all benefit from it.

Whites kill more whites than any other group of people in America...
Whites numerically commit more crimes than any other group in America...

TOTAL BULL

View attachment 150597

View attachment 150598

View attachment 150599

FROM THE FBI:

View attachment 150600

In both crime and murder, blacks lead in every category. When you factor in that they are only about a third of the population, it becomes even worse! ARE ALL OF YOUR STATISTICS AND STATEMENTS AS FAULTY AS HERE?
Sorry to point out your stupidity but I must....
Arrests do not equal convictions, any third grader knows that...apparently you don't...

Often less discussed – to the consternation of experts and columnists – is the phenomenon of white-on-white homicides. The number of white people killed by other whites rose 3.5 percent to 2,574 victims in 2015.

White-on-white killings as a percentage of all homicides involving a white victim also fell, to 81.3 percent, marking the lowest share of such killings since 2001.

The margins are small, fluctuating by less than 3 percentage points in the last 15 years: Since 2001, the share of black-on-black and white-on-white homicides as a proportion of those killed of each race peaked at 91.9 and 84.2 percent, respectively.

In terms of ARRESTS for crimes, whites dominate almost every measures category of crime...

Table 43

That's an albino baby.

albino-kids-main.jpg

Which is why I said it's an albino baby.

It was tested as not albino, lol.

Another example of why teachers should be armed when teaching in these hood rat nests. Bill the parents for the costs of picking up the bodies and cleaning up after their kids win their inevitable Darwin Awards, and hand out big Christmas bonuses to teachers according to the numbers wounded, killed, and gangbangers who drop out and stop stinking up the building and grounds.

That's an albino baby.

Like I said, we have different origins. They never even developed the wheel, or weaved clothing.

JimBowie never said that. MilkWeasel (Asclepias) did.http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/asclepias.44774/

What we have found through the DNA testing of various ethnic groups across the globe is that all gene sets are found in the black African population, but only a few of those sets are found among peoples outside of Africa.

The biggest evolutionary dynamism has been happening in Africa and we all benefit from it.

I benefit from not having such things.

You may have a theory...unfortunately you aren't bright enough to have an informed theory...

TRANSLATION: You aren't bright unless you agree with me.
Translation: You hand't the brain to disprove it...

Translation of your words: It's true because I said so.
Translation: this is average internet debaters speaking past each other, lol

Nope, I speak down to him like he deserves.
You speaking down to me is akin to a rat trying to perform calculus...
It really is that funny...

Another example of why teachers should be armed when teaching in these hood rat nests. Bill the parents for the costs of picking up the bodies and cleaning up after their kids win their inevitable Darwin Awards, and hand out big Christmas bonuses to teachers according to the numbers wounded, killed, or drop out.

If I were a teacher, I'd carry a stun gun and a set of brass knuckles. Your juvenile age ends where you risk my safety.

Forum List

Back