Video shows Georgia students repeatedly slapping a teacher

various shades of black among African Americans

apr2017-cover-diolen-imaan-aamito-bathing-suits.png

4f717a829c7db8e3d5d01cdc8358b2fb.jpg

black%20woman%20with%20freckle.jpg
okonedo_2035393b.jpg

gettyimages-463266402.jpg
Black people have all the phenotypes and genetic variances in the human race. We can produce any race even albinos. Just look at that family portrait. Every shade.
The two attractive ones are mixed. The ugly one, not so much.
I didnt see any ugly ones. Being mixed doesnt make you not Black.

There is a organ in your brain that starts the process of creating melanin. In whites its an atrophied organ. In most Blacks its fully functioning. I will look it up.

Magic Melanin: Spreading Scientific Illiteracy Among Minorities - CSI
Too bad (for the believers in this theory) the Egyptians were white.

Scientists have extracted and analyzed DNA from mummies that are thousands of years old, and they have found that the ancient Egyptians are actually more genetically similar to people living today in the Near East — countries like Israel, Lebanon, and Syria — than modern-day Egyptians.
Mummy DNA shows that the ancients don’t have much in common with modern Egyptians
No they were not...

One of the students became irate when she saw the other student reading a book, and accused her of acting "white".

That was when the fight broke out. ..... :cool:
Why would that be acting white when Black people taught whites how to read and write? :cool-45:
and then the blacks forgot how to read and write
I'm reading and writing now so what makes you think we forgot like whites did in the Dark Ages?
blacks graduate at lower levels --can't deny or twist/turn that
blacks murder 8 other blacks every DAY
blacks commit hate crimes at over twice the rate of whites

The Truth Behind Black Africans with Blue Eyes

Have you ever seen a Black man or woman with blue eyes? What was your initial reaction? I almost fainted when I saw one about 25 years ago while trekking home from school. My first thought was, This must be a Mami Water (mermaid), since the person was not an albino. It was scary to look at from afar, but when I moved closer, the lady looked so pretty and interesting.

This experience is not totally different from the reaction of certain Nigerian parents that gave birth to a blonde hair/blue eyed baby girl in London some years back. When the husband saw the baby, he was shocked. If it wasn’t that he trusted his wife so much, their marriage could have become history — at least until a DNA test verified the paternity of the baby.

Today, many believe that those with blue eyes or other non-brown eyes are not of African descent, and if they are, they must be wearing colored contact lenses. There are other fears that have been expressed when it comes to people with blue eyes.

Some have said people with blue eyes are evil. Others want to know if people with blue eyes lack concentration, see well, or if it affects their level of hearing. Some of these fears are unsubstantiated, but other speculations, such as its effect on hearing, seem to be true.

Generally, however, contrary to the opinion of many people, having blue eyes is not the exclusive preserve of Asians or Europeans; Black Africans can also have blue eyes, and there are many explanations for this....

There are a lot of notable Black celebrities with natural eye colors other than black or brown, including Rihanna, Tyra Banks, Vanessa Williams, and more. Evidence of blue-eyed Africans also abounds throughout Africa, including South Sudan, South Africa, Nigeria, Uganda, and more.​

1409578558773_wps_6_Genetic_riddle_Nmachi_wit.jpg

That is really bizarre. I presume each of the parents have some white dna in their system.
The genes are always there. Their appearance is rarer the more "pure" the race."

One of the students became irate when she saw the other student reading a book, and accused her of acting "white".

Why would that be acting white when Black people taught whites how to read and write? :cool-45:
I'm reading and writing now so what makes you think we forgot like whites did in the Dark Ages?
Black Africans are the highest educated demographic.
Whites rape dogs and dolphins 20x a day.
Whites are serial killers and terrorists.

There is a organ in your brain that starts the process of creating melanin. In whites its an atrophied organ. In most Blacks its fully functioning. I will look it up.

Scientists have extracted and analyzed DNA from mummies that are thousands of years old, and they have found that the ancient Egyptians are actually more genetically similar to people living today in the Near East — countries like Israel, Lebanon, and Syria — than modern-day Egyptians.
Mummy DNA shows that the ancients don’t have much in common with modern Egyptians
No they were not...
Great rebuttal!

Btw, that was sarcasm

No they were not...
kangz3.png

Have you ever seen a Black man or woman with blue eyes? What was your initial reaction? I almost fainted when I saw one about 25 years ago while trekking home from school. My first thought was, This must be a Mami Water (mermaid), since the person was not an albino. It was scary to look at from afar, but when I moved closer, the lady looked so pretty and interesting.

This experience is not totally different from the reaction of certain Nigerian parents that gave birth to a blonde hair/blue eyed baby girl in London some years back. When the husband saw the baby, he was shocked. If it wasn’t that he trusted his wife so much, their marriage could have become history — at least until a DNA test verified the paternity of the baby.

Today, many believe that those with blue eyes or other non-brown eyes are not of African descent, and if they are, they must be wearing colored contact lenses. There are other fears that have been expressed when it comes to people with blue eyes.

Some have said people with blue eyes are evil. Others want to know if people with blue eyes lack concentration, see well, or if it affects their level of hearing. Some of these fears are unsubstantiated, but other speculations, such as its effect on hearing, seem to be true.

Generally, however, contrary to the opinion of many people, having blue eyes is not the exclusive preserve of Asians or Europeans; Black Africans can also have blue eyes, and there are many explanations for this....

There are a lot of notable Black celebrities with natural eye colors other than black or brown, including Rihanna, Tyra Banks, Vanessa Williams, and more. Evidence of blue-eyed Africans also abounds throughout Africa, including South Sudan, South Africa, Nigeria, Uganda, and more.​

That is really bizarre. I presume each of the parents have some white dna in their system.
The genes are always there. Their appearance is rarer the more "pure" the race."
Black people also produce blond hair without any admixture with whites.

401px-Vanuatu_blonde.jpg

What color is the sky in your world?

Nevermind. I know the answer. It's BLACK! :)

Whites kill more whites than any other group of people in America...
Whites numerically commit more crimes than any other group in America...
White males have a problem with CSC, child abuse, theft, white collar crimes, etc; what's the point, hoemonica is trying to make???

What color is the sky in your world?

Nevermind. I know the answer. It's BLACK! :)
Its blue during the day.

It only turns Black at night

White males have a problem with CSC, child abuse, theft, white collar crimes, etc; what's the point, hoemonica is trying to make???
you need to look up the term per capita

Black people also produce blond hair without any admixture with whites.

401px-Vanuatu_blonde.jpg
That's NOT "blond"

I think he is trying to deflect attention from how criminally inclined whites are and how they have this penchant for raping animals.

blm3.jpg

I think he is trying to deflect attention from how criminally inclined whites are and how they have this penchant for raping animals.
blacks commit murder at over seven times the rate of whites--mostly murdering other blacks
they graduate at lower levels
obviously their culture is self destructive

Forum List

Back