Video shows Georgia students repeatedly slapping a teacher

That's because white women who don't want a black man wouldn't even speak to you so you don't know how many they are. They wouldn't even want you as a social acquaintance. They might not even share an elevator with you. And you would never know who they are, where they are or how many they are.
They tend to feel the same way toward white trash like me, so I know you're right.

Dark skin is merely a product of a lot of sun exposure, nothing more.
No, it is not.

Have Africans, living in our moderate climates, lightened? No. Except for interbreeding with whites.

It's genetic. Clipping a dogs tail does not mean it's offspring will have no tail.

And, there are MUCH greater differences between the races than pigment. That's obvious. It's why God separated the races and why our white nations have so much strife now.

White people cant produce Black people. That is known scientific fact.
I beg to differ. ..... :cool:

RDecp.jpg
Caucasians can darken their skin in various natural ways to get more melanin in their skin.

I have known blacks with lighter skin than most whites in Texas.
Actually exposure to sun is not the only factor. You have to be able to produce melanin in the skin in order to turn Black. Whites long ago lost that ability. The only way a white person can produce a darker child is if a dormant dominant Black gene pops up.

That doesnt surprise me. Blacks can produce whites but its not possible the other way around.

White people cant produce Black people. That is known scientific fact.
I beg to differ. ..... :cool:

RDecp.jpg
Caucasians can darken their skin in various natural ways to get more melanin in their skin.

I have known blacks with lighter skin than most whites in Texas.

Re: "Dark skin is merely a product of a lot of sun exposure, nothing more."

I was a Psych. Major, so I might be wrong - but I think you are somewhat off key.

Did you research that or is that an opinion ? I know expos. to sun brings melanin to the surface and causes the golden brown tone some whites desire but I don't think Melanin in naturally dark people is related to the sun.

No, it is not.

Have Africans, living in our moderate climates, lightened? No. Except for interbreeding with whites.

It's genetic. Clipping a dogs tail does not mean it's offspring will have no tail.

And, there are MUCH greater differences between the races than pigment. That's obvious. It's why God separated the races and why our white nations have so much strife now.

Light skinned blacks that have freckles is simply a fact.

We can trade anecdotal stories all day, but almost all the blacks in the US are colored, mixed race, not pure african anyway.

She shouldnt have gotten in the middle of the fight. Thats not what she gets paid for and she was obviously too old. The kids should be punished but because she went above her pay grade and got hit.
You're always an idiot.

Whites need to boycott our African charges, unless they're kept on a leash.
I have no problem with whites boycotting Blacks. I think you are going to have trouble convincing white women though.

6b5d3bb8b-de11-4326-869f-1c71beeb5b0e.jpg
You keep telling yourself (and us) that. Most white women avoid you like the plague. They want a REAL life with a REAL man, not having to work to support a lazy ass African, too stupid to hold a job or create a real business (besides prostitution and drugs).

I dont think its most. I've been through a lot of white women and every one of them have told me all white women want a Black man.
That's because white women who don't want a black man wouldn't even speak to you so you don't know how many they are. They wouldn't even want you as a social acquaintance. They might not even share an elevator with you. And you would never know who they are, where they are or how many they are.
Like I said...white women like that are few and far between. Trust me, I prefer Black women so those small few are of zero consequence to me.

There is a reason whites regressed back to cave man like levels during the Dark ages.
During the Dark Ages, we still lived in actual buildings, had real roads, and agriculture and science.

You were living in mud and grass huts and eating pygmies and monkeys.
During the Dark Ages, Europe was enveloped in cannibalism , rape, murder, theft and other crimes...
Stop ignoring history because it makes you a liar...
Kind of like modern day Detroit eh?
So in other words, you can't refute the history of Europe...lol.
Aw shucks...I already knew you couldn't.
The history of Europe has nothing to do with the OP okay idiot?
Two mongrels got in a fight and hit a decent person. Got that idiot?

No, it is not.

We can trade anecdotal stories all day, but almost all the blacks in the US are colored, mixed race, not pure african anyway.
Most AA's are 75% African.

I was a Psych. Major, so I might be wrong - but I think you are somewhat off key.

Did you research that or is that an opinion ? I know expos. to sun brings melanin to the surface and causes the golden brown tone some whites desire but I don't think Melanin in naturally dark people is related to the sun.

I have no documentation or studies lined up, I only say that based on what I have seen with blacks that have had moms that stayed in doors during their pregnancy and who lived in northern climates.

IT seems to me that the mothers physiological reaction to her environment causes change in the fetus. In these cases it caused less melanin to form and the environment did not cause much melanin to develop.

She shouldnt have gotten in the middle of the fight. Thats not what she gets paid for and she was obviously too old. The kids should be punished but because she went above her pay grade and got hit.
You're always an idiot.

Whites need to boycott our African charges, unless they're kept on a leash.
I have no problem with whites boycotting Blacks. I think you are going to have trouble convincing white women though.

6b5d3bb8b-de11-4326-869f-1c71beeb5b0e.jpg
You keep telling yourself (and us) that. Most white women avoid you like the plague. They want a REAL life with a REAL man, not having to work to support a lazy ass African, too stupid to hold a job or create a real business (besides prostitution and drugs).

I dont think its most. I've been through a lot of white women and every one of them have told me all white women want a Black man.
Sex between black men and white women was the ultimate taboo for white southerners, at least until recent decades.
Or so we thought. In her provocative, carefully researched, and prize-winning study, Hodes dispels such casual assumptions. Her thesis is simply stated: “Under the institution of racial slavery, . . . white Southerners could respond to sexual liaisons between black men and white women with a measure of toleration;
Several recent studies have demonstrated that interracial sex was more prevalent in the seventeenth-century South than previously supposed, though by no means was it common
Hodes demonstrates otherwise. Consensual sex occurred between white women and black men, not with regularity but often enough not to be considered rare or unthinkable. Antebellum southern communities knew of these liaisons and reacted in ways that confound modern assumptions: They tolerated them, unless they became [End Page 345] socially problematic through pregnancy and childbirth. By toleration, Hodes does not mean an acceptance of difference. Offenders were prosecuted under the law and ostracized from polite society, even though in most instances, the record makes clear that authorities and neighbors had known of the behavior for some time. Southern communities, however, were unwilling to act violently against black males. The very existence of slavery, Hodes concludes, made it possible for whites to treat these incidents as aberrations, isolated acts that did not
With the end of slavery, violence replaced uneasy toleration. The sexuality of newly freed black men, commingled with their potential economic and political power, posed a challenge to white supremacy, increasingly symbolized in post-Civil War politics by the issue of white women’s sexual purity. For Hodes, the cultural calculus surrounding interracial sex depends on the presence or absence of slavery.

White women have had Black dick up every hole in their bodies since the arrival of the first Africans to America...
None of your bullshit nullifies history and fact...

I have no documentation or studies lined up, I only say that based on what I have seen with blacks that have had moms that stayed in doors during their pregnancy and who lived in northern climates.

IT seems to me that the mothers physiological reaction to her environment causes change in the fetus. In these cases it caused less melanin to form and the environment did not cause much melanin to develop.
There is a organ in your brain that starts the process of creating melanin. In whites its an atrophied organ. In most Blacks its fully functioning. I will look it up.

***the Pineal gland***

No, it is not.

ALL people of African descent whose line extends back in North America for more than 2 to 3 generations are mixed. With either Caucasian or Native American - there is an entire tribe in New York known as the Shinecock who are as Black as any slave of the old south and I'm sure most of the eastern tribes shared the same fate. They retained some of their culture but were diluted with African and European genes.

There is a reason whites regressed back to cave man like levels during the Dark ages.
During the Dark Ages, we still lived in actual buildings, had real roads, and agriculture and science.

You were living in mud and grass huts and eating pygmies and monkeys.
During the Dark Ages, Europe was enveloped in cannibalism , rape, murder, theft and other crimes...
Stop ignoring history because it makes you a liar...
Kind of like modern day Detroit eh?
So in other words, you can't refute the history of Europe...lol.
Aw shucks...I already knew you couldn't.
The history of Europe has nothing to do with the OP okay idiot?
Two mongrels got in a fight and hit a decent person. Got that idiot?
THEY ARE KIDS ... who deserve an ass whoopin - true - but they were not attacking the teacher they were attacking one another. You got a race issue ? If those kids were white and the teacher black I would like to know what your stance would be.

Forum List

Back