Video shows Georgia students repeatedly slapping a teacher

White people cant produce Black people. That is known scientific fact.
I beg to differ. ..... :cool:

RDecp.jpg
Some whites feel guilty enough to adopt black babies.

The fact that he had Black kids means he was Black. White people cant produce Black people.

Hey Milkweed! Little known fact: all of humanity all came from a region around Mesopotamia. We started out all the same. You ought to focus on THAT, and whether good or bad, friendly or kind, rather than if their skin is black, white, brown, red or chocolate.
Even if that was true Nimrod and the Canaanites were the first to inhabit that area. Nimrod was the grandson of Ham and Canaan was was the son of Ham. Basically they were Black to be brief.

Ham (son of Noah) - Wikipedia

There is a reason whites regressed back to cave man like levels during the Dark ages.
During the Dark Ages, we still lived in actual buildings, had real roads, and agriculture and science.

You were living in mud and grass huts and eating pygmies and monkeys.
During the Dark Ages, Europe was enveloped in cannibalism , rape, murder, theft and other crimes...
Stop ignoring history because it makes you a liar...
Kind of like modern day Detroit eh?

There is a reason whites regressed back to cave man like levels during the Dark ages.
During the Dark Ages, we still lived in actual buildings, had real roads, and agriculture and science.

You were living in mud and grass huts and eating pygmies and monkeys.
During the Dark Ages, Europe was enveloped in cannibalism , rape, murder, theft and other crimes...
Stop ignoring history because it makes you a liar...
Kind of like modern day Detroit eh?
So in other words, you can't refute the history of Europe...lol.
Aw shucks...I already knew you couldn't.

Video shows Georgia students repeatedly slapping a teacher | Daily Mail Online

Video footage shows the two female students shouting to each other before the teacher intervenes.

Oh but don't worry they do it all the time it's ok they're just kids.... Gawd help this pathetic nation.
You can bet they won't do a dam thing to those loser kids either.
She shouldnt have gotten in the middle of the fight. Thats not what she gets paid for and she was obviously too old. The kids should be punished but because she went above her pay grade and got hit.
You're always an idiot.

Whites need to boycott our African charges, unless they're kept on a leash.
I have no problem with whites boycotting Blacks. I think you are going to have trouble convincing white women though.

6b5d3bb8b-de11-4326-869f-1c71beeb5b0e.jpg
You keep telling yourself (and us) that. Most white women avoid you like the plague. They want a REAL life with a REAL man, not having to work to support a lazy ass African, too stupid to hold a job or create a real business (besides prostitution and drugs).

1361824320_future_single_mom_white_girl_with_three_black_guys.jpg

Future dead girl.

Video footage shows the two female students shouting to each other before the teacher intervenes.

Oh but don't worry they do it all the time it's ok they're just kids.... Gawd help this pathetic nation.
If you watch the video you'll see they are not actually going after the teacher they are going after each other - the teacher placed herself between the two knuckleheads

you bestow whiteness on people blacker than a licorice stick \
Really?..... what people would that be?? ..... :cool:
Some white scientist say the Masai and Somalis are Caucasoids based on physiognomy and bone atructure...regardless of skin color.

But if there is a.connection between. so-called Caucasoid Africans and Caucasians
Remember, the Africans had those features first.
Your Neanderthal forebears looked nothing like humans of today. The "Causoid" looking" Africans aren't tainted by neanderthal bloodlines. So it was their mating with Neaderthals that produced YOU.

The TRUTH, that many just don't want to hear, is that GOD created Adam and Eve SEPARATELY even while humanoid beings roamed the earth.

Even though there were "humans" for a long time before Adam and Eve, it wasn't until their creation that Man began real civilization.

This is why the American Indian never "evolved," nor those roaming Africa living in mud and grass huts

Tell us the Hebrew word for Adam and what it means? Never mind i will tell you. Adam in Hebrew means reddish brown earth. The same reddish brown as most African Americans to be precise. Now lets forget that and get to Noah. If he was white everyone would be white. The fact that he had Black kids means he was Black. White people cant produce Black people. That is known scientific fact.

He was made from red clay. That doesn't mean anything as far as skin color you moron.

The truth is, your people never "evolved" except as you live in the world of Adam's descendants, much like the comforts my cat enjoys when compared to the bobcat in the woods.

Show me where the term clay was used. Not saying its not true but I dont believe you. Either way clay comes from the ground and adamah means reddish brown earth.

She shouldnt have gotten in the middle of the fight. Thats not what she gets paid for and she was obviously too old. The kids should be punished but because she went above her pay grade and got hit.
You're always an idiot.

Whites need to boycott our African charges, unless they're kept on a leash.
I have no problem with whites boycotting Blacks. I think you are going to have trouble convincing white women though.

6b5d3bb8b-de11-4326-869f-1c71beeb5b0e.jpg
You keep telling yourself (and us) that. Most white women avoid you like the plague. They want a REAL life with a REAL man, not having to work to support a lazy ass African, too stupid to hold a job or create a real business (besides prostitution and drugs).

I dont think its most. I've been through a lot of white women and every one of them have told me all white women want a Black man.
That's because white women who don't want a black man wouldn't even speak to you so you don't know how many they are. They wouldn't even want you as a social acquaintance. They might not even share an elevator with you. And you would never know who they are, where they are or how many they are.

White people cant produce Black people. That is known scientific fact.
I beg to differ. ..... :cool:

RDecp.jpg
Caucasians can darken their skin in various natural ways to get more melanin in their skin.

Dark skin is merely a product of a lot of sun exposure, nothing more.

I have known blacks with lighter skin than most whites in Texas.

LOL black supremacist retards like Asslips up there have assigned mystical properties to melanin. They think it helps them absorb magic from sunlight or some shit. ..and if you don't agree, you're RACIST.

Forum List

Back