Video shows Georgia students repeatedly slapping a teacher

But the ancient Africans had no idea how to use their invention. When the European's first confronted African's, their main weapon was still a stick with a sharpened stone lashed to the end. ....

That is right. Africans may have discovered high carbon steel and rubber, but they had no idea what to do with it. It took Caucasians to come along and figure out they could make ships and trains, and tanks, and skyscrapers and gaskets, and medical implants, and car parts from the stuff.

Last I checked, I still couldn't buy any ships, trains, tanks, gaskets, medical implants or car parts made in Africa, nor would I want them if I could. AFAIK, every African nation is largely dirt poor. And every place in America where Africans predominantly run things, the place turns to shit, beat into the ground, with nothing but crime, drugs and shootings. Blacks can't be trusted to be in charge of anything 99% of the time until they get a little White Blood in them because they are too busy blaming Whitey for all their failings. Meantime, if not for us, they'd still be running around in a loincloth with a bone through their nose being eaten by tigers. ;)
Still waiting to see the Black guy in Iceland that turned white and the white guy in Africa that turned Black. You got a before an after photo?

The area of the world they lived in is mixed, there are ancient Ethopian Christians however that were Christian long before Europeans got the notion.
The first Gentile converts were black Ethiopians.
And the proselytizing sparking those conversions was rendered by Black Hebrews who were not Ethiopians..Other jewish black nations existed outside of Ethiopia. But....eventually some Europeans were converted and became Ashkenazi Jews. These are the White Jews we know today...but they aren't the original Jews or Hebrews. Closely related are the Sephardic Jews of Spain...also converts.

And here the insults come: WE ARE ALL GOD'S CHILDREN, race is just color.

Race is a flawed contrivance based on the coincidental political realities of the 19th century.
Whites made up the races. The problem is when they did they werent aware of all the facts and are now struggling to reclassify people in a vain attempt to remain the founders of all that is good.

Its not the same thing.
Egyptian Immigrant Wants to be Reclassified as Black | TIME.com

ap66668524454.jpg

this dude look white to you? Show me one Black person that came to iceland Black and became white. Same thing with a white person that went to Africa.

Try this:
The Caucasian race (also Caucasoid,[1] or Europid)[2] is a grouping of human beings historically regarded as a biological taxon, which, depending on which of the historical race classifications used, have usually included some or all of the ancient and modern populations of Europe, the Caucasus, Asia Minor, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia, Central Asia and South Asia.[3]

In biological anthropology, Caucasoid has been used as an umbrella term for phenotypically similar groups from these different regions, with a focus on skeletal anatomy, and especially cranial morphology, over skin tone.[4]

Caucasian race - Wikipedia

And I didn't say you could go to Iceland or Africa and become white or black, I said you would eventually develop a genetic disposition! Given time and generations, your genes will adapt to the more or less intense sun. Does that change who they are? Only YOU judge people based on SKIN COLOR alone which makes you a

SUPREME RACIST ASSHOLE.

Whites made up the races.

That is Bantu for: The Whites were the first race to come along smart enough to classify the races by scientific, genealogical category.

Before the Whites came along, neither the Europeans, Ameri-Indians, Persians, or Eurasians knew there was any differences between them! ;) And of course, none of the Africans ever got out of Africa to see anyone different. They were too busy throwing spears at each other. :D

Yeap, I predicted. I knew it would be, and it was exactly what I thought it would be.

Its not the same thing.
Egyptian Immigrant Wants to be Reclassified as Black | TIME.com

ap66668524454.jpg

this dude look white to you? Show me one Black person that came to iceland Black and became white. Same thing with a white person that went to Africa.

Try this:
The Caucasian race (also Caucasoid,[1] or Europid)[2] is a grouping of human beings historically regarded as a biological taxon, which, depending on which of the historical race classifications used, have usually included some or all of the ancient and modern populations of Europe, the Caucasus, Asia Minor, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia, Central Asia and South Asia.[3]

In biological anthropology, Caucasoid has been used as an umbrella term for phenotypically similar groups from these different regions, with a focus on skeletal anatomy, and especially cranial morphology, over skin tone.[4]

Caucasian race - Wikipedia

And I didn't say you could go to Iceland or Africa and become white or black, I said you would eventually develop a genetic disposition! Given time and generations, your genes will adapt to the more or less intense sun. Does that change who they are? Only YOU judge people based on SKIN COLOR alone which makes you a

SUPREME RACIST ASSHOLE.
You said caucasian was the same as being white and I proved there were Black people classified as caucasian. So.....Its not the same.

Again please show me someone that was Black and their descendants without admixture got lighter from living in a northern climate. After you do that show me a person that was white and their descendants turned Black after living in Africa. You see whites are recessive they cant become recessive without admixture so they would never turn Black in a hot climate. They would simply succumb to skin cancer. Dont be shy. If you have some proof please by all means show the board.

Last edited:
Anyway, back to the OP

Why do black kids think it's ok to fight in school and hit a teacher?

Are niglets raised that way or is violent behavior a dominate gene in their DNA?

Maybe it's both? .... :dunno:

That is Bantu for: The Whites were the first race to come along smart enough to classify the races by scientific, genealogical category.

Before the Whites came along, neither the Europeans, Ameri-Indians, Persians, or Eurasians knew there was any differences between them! ;) And of course, none of the Africans ever got out of Africa to see anyone different. They were too busy throwing spears at each other. :D
Kids make up stories all the time. That doesnt make them smart. The sign of intellect is a civilization that values education. There is a reason whites regressed back to cave man like levels during the Dark ages.

you bestow whiteness on people blacker than a licorice stick \
Really?..... what people would that be?? ..... :cool:
Some white scientist say the Masai and Somalis are Caucasoids based on physiognomy and bone atructure...regardless of skin color.

But if there is a.connection between. so-called Caucasoid Africans and Caucasians
Remember, the Africans had those features first.
Your Neanderthal forebears looked nothing like humans of today. The "Causoid" looking" Africans aren't tainted by neanderthal bloodlines. So it was their mating with Neaderthals that produced YOU.

The TRUTH, that many just don't want to hear, is that GOD created Adam and Eve SEPARATELY even while humanoid beings roamed the earth.

Even though there were "humans" for a long time before Adam and Eve, it wasn't until their creation that Man began real civilization.

This is why the American Indian never "evolved," nor those roaming Africa living in mud and grass huts

Kids make up stories all the time. That doesnt make them smart. The sign of intellect is a civilization that values education. There is a reason whites regressed back to cave man like levels during the Dark ages.
Africans are the only people living in caves.

Sorry to make you look utterly stupid...but you asked for it.

Tim Wise on Whiteness and the Historical Trick of Racial Privilege
Tim Wise on Whiteness and the Historical Trick of Racial Privilege

you bestow whiteness on people blacker than a licorice stick \
Really?..... what people would that be?? ..... :cool:
Some white scientist say the Masai and Somalis are Caucasoids based on physiognomy and bone atructure...regardless of skin color.

But if there is a.connection between. so-called Caucasoid Africans and Caucasians
Remember, the Africans had those features first.
Your Neanderthal forebears looked nothing like humans of today. The "Causoid" looking" Africans aren't tainted by neanderthal bloodlines. So it was their mating with Neaderthals that produced YOU.

The TRUTH, that many just don't want to hear, is that GOD created Adam and Eve SEPARATELY even while humanoid beings roamed the earth.

Even though there were "humans" for a long time before Adam and Eve, it wasn't until their creation that Man began real civilization.

This is why the American Indian never "evolved," nor those roaming Africa living in mud and grass huts

Tell us the Hebrew word for Adam and what it means? Never mind i will tell you. Adam in Hebrew means reddish brown earth. The same reddish brown as most African Americans to be precise. Now lets forget that and get to Noah. If he was white everyone would be white. The fact that he had Black kids means he was Black. White people cant produce Black people. That is known scientific fact.

There is a reason whites regressed back to cave man like levels during the Dark ages.
During the Dark Ages, we still lived in actual buildings, had real roads, and agriculture and science.

You were living in mud and grass huts and eating pygmies and monkeys.

Forum List

Back