Video shows Georgia students repeatedly slapping a teacher

Amazing how the ancient African's used stone chisels to carve the data into the computer disk's. .... :cool:
Well Africans did invent carbonized steel long before whites knew it was possible.

No. 385: African Steel Making

"But carbon steel had been made long before either Kelly or Bessemer. One of the oldest and most sophisticated methods was that of the Haya people. They're an African tribe in what is Tanzania today. The Hayas produced high-grade carbon steel for about 2000 years."

Last edited:
Video shows Georgia students repeatedly slapping a teacher | Daily Mail Online

Video footage shows the two female students shouting to each other before the teacher intervenes.

Oh but don't worry they do it all the time it's ok they're just kids.... Gawd help this pathetic nation.
You can bet they won't do a dam thing to those loser kids either.
She shouldnt have gotten in the middle of the fight. Thats not what she gets paid for and she was obviously too old. The kids should be punished but because she went above her pay grade and got hit.
You're always an idiot.

Whites need to boycott our African charges, unless they're kept on a leash.
I have no problem with whites boycotting Blacks. I think you are going to have trouble convincing white women though.

6b5d3bb8b-de11-4326-869f-1c71beeb5b0e.jpg
You keep telling yourself (and us) that. Most white women avoid you like the plague. They want a REAL life with a REAL man, not having to work to support a lazy ass African, too stupid to hold a job or create a real business (besides prostitution and drugs).

Video footage shows the two female students shouting to each other before the teacher intervenes.

Oh but don't worry they do it all the time it's ok they're just kids.... Gawd help this pathetic nation.
She shouldnt have gotten in the middle of the fight. Thats not what she gets paid for and she was obviously too old. The kids should be punished but because she went above her pay grade and got hit.
You're always an idiot.

I have no problem with whites boycotting Blacks. I think you are going to have trouble convincing white women though.

You keep telling yourself (and us) that. Most white women avoid you like the plague. They want a REAL life with a REAL man, not having to work to support a lazy ass African, too stupid to hold a job or create a real business (besides prostitution and drugs).

1361824320_future_single_mom_white_girl_with_three_black_guys.jpg

you bestow whiteness on people blacker than a licorice stick \
Really?..... what people would that be?? ..... :cool:
Some white scientist say the Masai and Somalis are Caucasoids based on physiognomy and bone atructure...regardless of skin color.

But if there is a.connection between. so-called Caucasoid Africans and Caucasians
Remember, the Africans had those features first.
Your Neanderthal forebears looked nothing like humans of today. The "Causoid" looking" Africans aren't tainted by neanderthal bloodlines. So it was their mating with Neaderthals that produced YOU.

Last edited:

You're always an idiot.

I dont think its most. I've been through a lot of white women and every one of them have told me all white women want a Black man.

There are about 20x more non whites than whites.

Huh! That would make whites only 4.76% of the world population! I just looked up the world racial demographic as of 2010, and I'm sorry bonehead, try again.

Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 3.19.31 PM.png

Without even counting the intermediate mixed breeds, whites are almost 34% of the world population, you ignorant jackass, you were only off by a factor of 700%. But what has any of this to do with a teacher getting slapped?

I already told you that racism is a system whites created.

IN YOUR OPINION, jackass. Why, were you there when it was first created to be the absolute expert?

Racist is the belief that you are superior to another race and whites have proven that other races are superior to them.

Well, since you obviously think you are so superior and tout your little Ying/Yang Africa logo around like a life symbol, obviously you are the Racist's RACIST! And your claim that Whites have proven that ALL OTHER RACES are superior to them, let me ask you for the data to support that! But there isn't any, because you and I all know that Africa hasn't produced SHIT. The best thing going in the whole continent are Egyptian ruins, dark skies and lots of big game. Meantime, almost EVERYTHING worthwhile, good and progressive for mankind today was created by the Whites! We even invented the transistor, the computer, the Internet and the Constitution so you can sit there in your little room and type bullshit. You are so full of CRAP, I'll have to go now and deodorize my keyboard.

There are about 20x more non whites than whites.

Huh! That would make whites only 4.76% of the world population! I just looked up the world racial demographic as of 2010, and I'm sorry bonehead, try again.

View attachment 150574

Without even counting the intermediate mixed breeds, whites are almost 34% of the world population, you ignorant jackass, you were only off by a factor of 700%. But what has any of this to do with a teacher getting slapped?

I already told you that racism is a system whites created.

IN YOUR OPINION, jackass. Why, were you there when it was first created to be the absolute expert?

Racist is the belief that you are superior to another race and whites have proven that other races are superior to them.

Well, since you obviously think you are so superior and tout your little Ying/Yang Africa logo around like a life symbol, obviously you are the Racist's RACIST! And your claim that Whites have proven that ALL OTHER RACES are superior to them, let me ask you for the data to support that! But there isn't any, because you and I all know that Africa hasn't produced SHIT. The best thing going in the whole continent are Egyptian ruins, dark skies and lots of big game. Meantime, almost EVERYTHING worthwhile, good and progressive for mankind today was created by the Whites! We even invented the transistor, the computer, the Internet and the Constitution so you can sit there in your little room and type bullshit. You are so full of CRAP, I'll have to go now and deodorize my keyboard.
I said white not caucasoid. Whites are just a subset of caucasoids.

Well Africans did invent carbonized steel long before whites knew it was possible.
I will agree with you on that one.

But the ancient Africans had no idea how to use their invention.

When the European's first confronted African's, their main weapon was still a stick with a sharpened stone lashed to the end. ..... :cool:

you bestow whiteness on people blacker than a licorice stick \
Really?..... what people would that be?? ..... :cool:
Some white scientist say the Masai and Somalis are Caucasoids based on physiognomy and bone atructure...regardless of skin color.

But if there is a.connection between. so-called Caucasoid Africans and Caucasians
Rember the Africans had those features first.
Your Neanderthal forebears looked nothing like humans of tiday. Thie "Causoid" looking" Africans aren't tainted by neanderthal bloodlines. So it was their mating with Neaderthals that produced YOU.

They want so badly for people to think they are white when they say caucasian. The problem with that is the term caucasian was once only applied to the whitest of whites. Now their scrambling in order to have some relevance. Every Ethiopian and Eritrean I know laughs when they hear this and says that Black people here in the US listen to white people too much. They consider themselves Black Africans. :laugh:

You're always an idiot.

I dont think its most. I've been through a lot of white women and every one of them have told me all white women want a Black man.

They lied to you, most white women I know shudder at the thought.

I'll bet a dollar to a donuts this is you to complete stranger white women out and about..."hey, looking fine today"....if I've had one idiot black guy say that to me I've had a hundred of them. Annoying pricks

You're always an idiot.

They lied to you, most white women I know shudder at the thought.

I'll bet a dollar to a donuts this is you to complete stranger white women out and about..."hey, looking fine today"....if I've had one idiot black guy say that to me I've had a hundred of them. Annoying pricks
Yes most white women do get shivers at the thought. They get damp too.

I dont say anything to white women. You dont have to. They willingly offer themselves up. Did you know that white women invented a sex cult for Black guys?

Any Black guy that hit on you must either be desperate or you look like a patsy and he thinks he is going to get your money.

Every Ethiopian and Eritrean I know laughs when they hear this and says that Black people here in the US listen to white people too much. They consider themselves Black Africans.
I have many Somali friends. Most will tell you they are intermixed with the Yemen arab's who are their close neighbors right across the Gulf of Aden.

Somali's look down on the typical wide nose African jungle bunny. .... :cool:

Where are your angry responses to all the white racism that saturates this board?

No need for it. There is already enough of that pollution from you and Milkweed to stink up the entire venue.
Education is not racism or racist. My thoughts that white people are not intelligent enough to read facts may be racist. Why else would they deny what white historians of the time and Black scholars have proven to be the truth?

Forum List

Back