Video shows Georgia students repeatedly slapping a teacher

The written lan
Do you have a reliable source, pre-Islam?

They had nothing but oral tradition passed down from generation to generation.

And yes, Islam did bring some level of civilization to these tribes. Just being honest about these people living on that continent.

Outside of Ethiopia, and tribes close to the Med, there doesn't seem to be much elsewhere; the 17th Century Gold Coast tribes didn't have a written language except for a few traders who learned a little of the European scripts, south Africa doesn't have any indigenous written languages either, and neither did the tribes who were captured by other tribes and sold to European slave traders, no literacy of any kind evident in slaves anywhere.

They weren't literate. They were animalistic illiterate tribal gomers...who decimated literate populations.

the Arabs that signed with Mohammed for the rape and murder campaigns weren't literate, true; they relied on literate Jews and Greek Christians for the most part to administer their conquests, and did so for centuries. Persians, Copts, Egyptians, and others had their languages, of course; the conversion to Arabic was a long project. Ironically the conversions and translations were mostly done by non-Muslims and non-Arab scholars.

Last edited:
Stop trying to match wits sonny...you have no ammo...lol.
You hand't the brain to disprove it...

108 posts later, like any typical liberal loser with a 6th-grade mentality, still unable to ever ONCE just admit you were wrong! I would never try to match "wits" with you, I'd have to lower my IQ by at least 70 points to do that; looking back at your every post, your every argument, every defense, every stance is always about how much smarter you think you are like ALL liberals, and how you can easily dispatch your opponent with one arm tied behind your back, except the only argument you ever offer is to call people derisive names and insults. No ammo? The ammo has already blown up in your face. You cannot type even 5 words without making a totally incoherent statement despite having a spellchecker right in front of you! Nor do you even proofread. 5 words! Is that abject laziness or itinerant stupidity? Then you try again with your condescending attitude of native "superiority" by referring to me now as "sonny," like I was a little boy compared to you, but still not even smart enough to realize that "sonny" is a proper noun! It's 'Sonny," jackass, didn't you even learn basic grammar in something like the 4th-5th grade? You can't even insult a person without getting it wrong----- showing what a real buffoon you really are. I don't need any "ammo," all I need is to sit back and let you keep hanging yourself over and over again. Want to try for threesies? Do please make my day.

Last edited:
Stop trying to match wits sonny...you have no ammo...lol.
You hand't the brain to disprove it...

108 posts later, like any typical liberal loser with a 6th-grade mentality, still unable to ever ONCE just admit you were wrong! I would never try to match "wits" with you, I'd have to lower my IQ by at least 70 points to do that; looking back at your every post, your every argument, every defense, every stance is always about how much smarter you think you are, like ALL liberals, and how you can easily dispatch your opponent with one arm tied behind your back, except the only argument you ever offer is to call people derisive names and insults. No ammo? The ammo has already blown up in your face. You cannot type even 5 words without making a totally incoherent statement despite having a spellchecker right in front of you! Nor do you even proofread. 5 words! Is that abject laziness or itinerant stupidity? Then you try again with your condescending attitude of native "superiority" by referring to me now as "sonny," like I was a little boy compared to you, but still not even smart enough to realize that "sonny" is a proper noun! It's 'Sonny," jackass, didn't you even learn basic grammar in something like the 4th-5th grade? You can't even insult a person without getting it wrong----- showing what a real buffoon you really are. I don't need any "ammo," all I need is to sit back and let you keep hanging yourself over and over again. Want to try for thirdsies? Do please make my day.
No sonny, unlike you, I have a life and have no need to visit this board daily.
It didn't take long or much effort to make you look like an illiterate asshole, too stupid to know that "hadn't" was a proper word.
Now try some other deflection to hide your stupidity, however, like the previous attempts it will not be successful...

Teachers have a responsibility to maintain discipline on campus.
Teachers also have a responsibility to protect students in their care.
Teachers need not put themselves at risk of injury while carrying out their responsibilities but many do so every day.
I do recall separating students on several occasions and only once received a push. On that occasion three other students came to my assistance and took care of me by removing the high school senior from the room.

And yet here you are on it morning, noon and night talking out of your ass as always.

It didn't take long or much effort to make you look like an illiterate asshole, too stupid to know that "hadn't" was a proper word.

I'm sure in your mind, you win every argument before it even begins! What a comfortable place to be in a universe of only one! And again, you stick your own foot in your mouth trying to change your story over and over with lies and circumvention. I never ever said "hadn't" wasn't a word (prove me wrong!), I said what you originally wrote wasn't! But I understand why you didn't catch your original gibberish because it barely differentiates from every other post you make--- pure gossamer bullshit.

Now try some other deflection to hide your stupidity, however, like the previous attempts it will not be successful...

Wow, you must get all of your talking points and arguments strait from Hillary Clinton and the Democrats, my every post is direct, consistent and verifiable while your every post is nothing but a cheap hedge full of fiction. You think that if you say it, it is really true!; you haven't come up with a single intelligent remark yet while you call others stupid! Like all liberals, you look at yourself in a mirror then project it onto others. At the end of the day, that must really leave you feeling hollow inside! And yes, ALL of my posts are very successful, rube, because I deal in facts and truth, you are just too much of a cowardly liberal weasel like all to admit it but to yourself.

The written lan

And yes, Islam did bring some level of civilization to these tribes. Just being honest about these people living on that continent.

Outside of Ethiopia, and tribes close to the Med, there doesn't seem to be much elsewhere; the 17th Century Gold Coast tribes didn't have a written language except for a few traders who learned a little of the European scripts, south Africa doesn't have any indigenous written languages either, and neither did the tribes who were captured by other tribes and sold to European slave traders, no literacy of any kind evident in slaves anywhere.
Like most white people you dont know what you are talking about when it comes to Africa.

11 Ancient African Writing Systems That Demolish the Myth that Black People were Illiterate

The written lan

Like most white people you dont know what you are talking about when it comes to Africa.

11 Ancient African Writing Systems That Demolish the Myth that Black People were Illiterate

Bet you wish you could find a credible source other than some racist putz making up shit for a racist rag.

In other news, the white supremacist Booker T. Washington had a lot to say about what losers blacks were until they were lucky enough to be captured and brought to America, where they prospered like gangbusters compared to their African brothers, and did better in the South than they did in the North. Want to read some quotes from a black man with a brain who knows a lot, or do you prefer your own gibbering lobotomized Afro-Poop instead?

The written lan

Bet you wish you could find a credible source other than some racist putz making up shit for a racist rag.

In other news, the white supremacist Booker T. Washington had a lot to say about what losers blacks were until they were lucky enough to be captured and brought to America, where they prospered like gangbusters compared to their African brothers, and did better in the South than they did in the North. Want to read some quotes from a black man with a brain who knows a lot, or do you prefer your own gibbering lobotomized Afro-Poop instead?
I found a credible source. I'm not concerned with what you deem is credible. Like I said youre white and you dont know what you are talking about.

The written lan

Booker wasnt around when Blacks begin scripting. How would he know these scripts existed when whites were hiding the information from him?

The written lan

Booker wasnt around when Blacks begin scripting. How would he know these scripts existed when whites were hiding the information from him?

So your answer is no, you don't want to know what a real intellectual said about black people, and prefer your own silly gibbering fake history. Okay.

So your answer is no, you don't want to know what a real intellectual said about black people, and prefer your own silly gibbering fake history. Okay.
My answer is yes. My question to you is how would he know about ancient African scripts with whites hiding the information from him?

My answer is yes. My question to you is how would he know about ancient African scripts with whites hiding the information from him?

So you have no real questions, just some assumption you made up? Okay.

Did they hide TV from him, too?

So you have no real questions, just some assumption you made up? Okay.

Did they hide TV from him, too?
answer my question first. Dont deflect.

I cant believe what an idiot you are. TV wasnt invented until after he passed away.

And yet here you are on it morning, noon and night talking out of your ass as always.

I'm sure in your mind, you win every argument before it even begins! What a comfortable place to be in a universe of only one! And again, you stick your own foot in your mouth trying to change your story over and over with lies and circumvention. I never ever said "hadn't" wasn't a word (prove me wrong!), I said what you originally wrote wasn't! But I understand why you didn't catch your original gibberish because it barely differentiates from every other post you make--- pure gossamer bullshit.

Wow, you must get all of your talking points and arguments strait from Hillary Clinton and the Democrats, my every post is direct, consistent and verifiable while your every post is nothing but a cheap hedge full of fiction. You think that if you say it, it is really true!; you haven't come up with a single intelligent remark yet while you call others stupid! Like all liberals, you look at yourself in a mirror then project it onto others. At the end of the day, that must really leave you feeling hollow inside! And yes, ALL of my posts are very successful, rube, because I deal in facts and truth, you are just too much of a cowardly liberal weasel like all to admit it but to yourself.
sonny, writing paragraph after paragraph of bullshit will still not erase your stupidity and ignorance of the word "hadn't."

Why continue to come to an intellectual argument with no ammo...you still haven't learned yet???...lol.

It's plain that you "hadn't" the intellect to debate your ignorance of the word...

It's plain that you "hadn't" the intellect to debate your ignorance of the word...

Stupid IS as stupid DOES! I bet you have multiple accounts here where you spew crap from one account then log on as other accounts to vote yourself winner! Is that the only way you Libtards can win, is by lying and cheating?

But then, you need to be able to recognize the TRUTH before you can tell truth from fiction. And here again, consistent as the sunrise, OffTheMark comes back to kick himself in the face yet again. "Hadn't" means "had not," so your statement above reads: It is plain that you had not the intellect to debate your ignorance of the word. Little tip Reconwreck, the word is PAST TENSE and the sentence was structured in the PRESENT TENSE (It IS plain, not, It WAS plain); you can't use two different tenses in the same sentence!!! So the correct grammar would have been to say: It is plain that you haven't (have not) (present possessive) the intellect to debate your ignorance of the word!

Great! Keep it up! Keep bringing it on more, idiot! It is just incredible that in hijacking this thread in an effort to save face, the more you talk, the more you just prove what a hapless, clueless moron you really are.

Stupid IS as stupid DOES! I bet you have multiple accounts here where you spew crap from one account then log on as other accounts to vote yourself winner! Is that the only way you Libtards can win, is by lying and cheating?

But then, you need to be able to recognize the TRUTH before you can tell truth from fiction. And here again, consistent as the sunrise, OffTheMark comes back to kick himself in the face yet again. "Hadn't" means "had not," so your statement above reads: It is plain that you had not the intellect to debate your ignorance of the word. Little tip Reconwreck, the word is PAST TENSE and the sentence was structured in the PRESENT TENSE (It IS plain, not, It WAS plain); you can't use two different tenses in the same sentence!!! So the correct grammar would have been to say: It is plain that you haven't (have not) (present possessive) the intellect to debate your ignorance of the word!

Great! Keep it up! Keep bringing it on more, idiot! It is just incredible that in hijacking this thread in an effort to save face, the more you talk, the more you just prove what a hapless, clueless moron you really are.

Of course you can use different tenses in a sentence.

Of course you can use different tenses in a sentence.

Oh good, another Dupe chimes in! No you cannot, not in one contiguous (unbroken) thought! Prove me wrong! To use different tenses, you have to string two or more thoughts together into one sentence broken up by either a comma or a semicolon, or use them in different sentences. But let's say you are right, then the Conman was saying I /hadn't/ the intellect in the past, which implies that I now do in the present. Nice try but no bubblegum cigar.

Boy, you guys must all have gone to the same Community College.

The news article doesn't mention race. Can you imagine a news article ignoring race if it were two white students flailing on an Africoon-American incompetent teacher?

Blacks are dumb animals, and that's why we have a double standard. If you're think they're people, then hold them to the same standards.

The written lan

My point is that the scholarship wasn't MUSLIM scholarship and language. It was the languages and the education of the people they conquered.

Forum List

Back