video shows man lifting hands, then being shot by Texas police

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
Who will start a go fund me for his family and other slaughter by the out of control police

(CNN)Gilbert Flores is shirtless, running in front of a home as the two police officers approach him.

A minute later, he's putting his hands up.

Then the shots ring out, and he falls to the ground.

Cell phone video obtained by CNN affiliate KSAT appears to show police in Bexar County, Texas, shooting and killing the 41-year-old Friday.

Texas police shooting: Video captures Bexar County death - CNN.com

Too many people are getting "2nd Amendmented"!!!

Obama needs to start seizing them from the rw nutters :mad-61:

Wet Lives Matter.

Don't fight cops and you won't get shot.

Who will start a go fund me for his family and other slaughter by the out of control police

(CNN)Gilbert Flores is shirtless, running in front of a home as the two police officers approach him.

Cell phone video obtained by CNN affiliate KSAT appears to show police in Bexar County, Texas, shooting and killing the 41-year-old Friday.

Next to politicians, cops are the scum of the Earth. At least karma is catching up to some of them.

I did a thread on this yesterday, apparently they excuse this shooting because you couldnt see his other hand at the moment he was shot. I guess they think they guy was walking around like this

Sideshow-Exclusive-Edition-Apocalypse-Premium-Format-Figure-Chainsaw-Arm.jpg

Except he was unarmed....

Pamerleau said the incident occurred after authorities responded to a domestic disturbance call coming from Flores' home Friday morning. When they arrived, they found a woman and baby, both of whom appeared to be injured.

The woman had suffered a cut on her head, and the baby also appeared hurt, the sheriff's office said.

Authorities say Flores resisted arrest, and nonlethal force -- stun guns and shields -- were used to try to subdue him, but those didn't work, Pamerleau said.

Sounds like a great guy, guess he shouldn't beat up women and children and resist arrest.

Pamerleau said the incident occurred after authorities responded to a domestic disturbance call coming from Flores' home Friday morning. When they arrived, they found a woman and baby, both of whom appeared to be injured.

The woman had suffered a cut on her head, and the baby also appeared hurt, the sheriff's office said.

Authorities say Flores resisted arrest, and nonlethal force -- stun guns and shields -- were used to try to subdue him, but those didn't work, Pamerleau said.

Sounds like a great guy, guess he shouldn't beat up women and children and resist arrest.

Impossible to fully know exactly what happened so far. Video is bad. Inconclusive due to the pole. But taken face value it's bad. Wonder why taser failed.

Anyway...they'll investigate and we'll know more.

Let's see, first we don't have all the facts, so I for one will reserve judgement. Also the cops are under fire, literally, they're being assassinated, yeah I'd be nervous but would like to think I'd not be trigger-happy but I'm not in their shoes, hell looks like another cop was assassinated today in Illinois.

Why do you and your dishonest ilk constantly go out of your way to defend criminals? The best you ever have is the criminals dealing with other potential criminals. That's it.

Another cop murdering someone who is not resisting at all. This cop must be executed as he committed first degree murder. If that was my family member, and this cop gets off with anything less than the death penalty, I would kill the mother fucker myself. This is a cop killing a white man. This isn't about White cops killing Blacks; it's about cops killing at will whenever they get the fancy to do so. We need to start executing bad cops, and I do mean convict them first, and then sentence them to death, the same way we do other murderers.

Why do you and your dishonest ilk constantly go out of your way to defend criminals? The best you ever have is the criminals dealing with other potential criminals. That's it.

Did you even bother to watch the video?

Another cop murdering someone who is not resisting at all. This cop must be executed as he committed first degree murder. If that was my family member, and this cop gets off with anything less than the death penalty, I would kill the mother fucker myself. This is a cop killing a white man. This isn't about White cops killing Blacks; it's about cops killing at will whenever they get the fancy to do so. We need to start executing bad cops, and I do mean convict them first, and then sentence them to death, the same way we do other murderers.
I feel badly for the general public because now that the cops are either jumpy that they're about to be assassinated or that they'll be video recorded and blackmailed they will provide less protection than designed.
Thank a black radical activist bigot for that.

I did a thread on this yesterday, apparently they excuse this shooting because you couldnt see his other hand at the moment he was shot. I guess they think they guy was walking around like this

Sideshow-Exclusive-Edition-Apocalypse-Premium-Format-Figure-Chainsaw-Arm.jpg

Except he was unarmed....
He had a knife numbnuts.

Listen to that lying **** state that the officers tried non-lethal force to subdue the man before they decided they needed to shoot him because he was too aggressive. He had his fucking hands in the air and the cops were twenty to thirty feet away from him. Kill these fucking cops.

I read the accompanying story which provides context that the video doesn't. I guess that's too much info and doesn't aid in the propaganda.

"criminal"?

Even if a trial was held on the street that we don't yet know about, cops are the jury and/or the executioner.

You are defending the indefensible.

As usual.

"criminal"?

Even if a trial was held on the street that we don't yet know about, cops are the jury and/or the executioner.

You are defending the indefensible.

As usual.
You don't know that the alleged victim wasn't a threat. It's usually not about execution but rather defense. But that doesn't jibe with the black racist activist agenda propaganda.

I read the accompanying story which provides context that the video doesn't. I guess that's too much info and doesn't aid in the propaganda.

Yea, the guy was a douche who beat and cut his wife. Her injuries were not life threatening. Cops do not have a right to execute people just because they are pissed off at them. This guy had his hands in the air for a number of seconds, then they cop shot and killed him. That is outright murder in the first degree and should be eligible for the death penalty.

Forum List

Back