Video: St. Louis couple pulls guns on trespassing protesters

So it turns out the gun-toting couple:

-Supports BLM
-Are Democrats
-Are representing a victim of police brutality.

The media is going to have a hard time comprehending this since they spent all of last night and this morning smearing them. https://t.co/FCfrlclXm1 pic.twitter.com/FfRxl3CHdP

Benny (@bennyjohnson) June 29, 2020
Fucking lawyers. Go figure. Hope their house is burned to the ground.

It probably won't be, that feral mob of zoo animals are their FRIENDS from BLM who they support and defend.

They thought they were friends. In fact they were Useful Idiots.

Exactly and they eventually will learn that in the most BRUTAL way.

These protestors are on private property on a private street. They went through a gate that was clearly labelled as “private street.” They then threatened to steal the guns from the homeowners. No shots were fired.

I am 100% in favor of the homeowners, and 100% against the tresspassers.

They weren't in the couple's property..

actually they were

They were because they left their gates open for their friends to just walk in. See my post # 237 with video footage from one of the BLM crowd who were there.

at the very first part of the video, it shows two guys opening the gate

Yes both Black, they were opening the gate because it was NOT locked, those type of gates you lock you do NOT leave them unlocked. The whole thing in my opinion was Staged, the gates were left unlocked so the BLM mob could walk in, the Mark and Patricia McCloskey couple were already holding the Prop Guns BEFORE the BLM mob even got to the house ie. the McCloskey's were EXPECTING them because it was ALL Staged from the beginning.

It doesn't have to be locked for a person to open the gate and trespass on private property
I see no value to stage something like this
To stage something the actors need some type of gain from their actions

Saw this earlier today.
More power to em but the way they handled those firearms is criminal!!!
She had here finger on the trigger and neither had any muzzle awareness.
More likely to shoot each other than a bad guy.
These have to be new gun owners,in other words democrats. Them both being attorneys makes it even more likely.
My old man would have quietly told me to put down the firearm.....and then slapped the shit out of me if I did something like the shit they were doing.

Already some Memes about Mark and Patricia McCloskey's (aka Ken & Karen) STAGED PERFORMANCE, also mentions incorrect gun holding ROFLAO.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

Both of em make me cringe.
Although Karen is the worst!!!
Finger on trigger,waving it around!!! Jesus!! They could have watched a few Youtube videos and at least looked like they knew what they were doing.

Apparently neither has heard of the low ready position.
i DIDNT SEE HER FINGER ON THE TRIGGER what I did see is a women that should have already emptied her mag and reloaded,,for that you need you finger on the trigger,,,

Her finger was most definitely on the trigger.
Makes me wonder if her pistol was empty. The guy kept his finger outside the trigger guard the whole time.
it might have been at the time she should have been shooting but its hard to tell,

next time youre in a situation like that come back and tell me you left your finger off the trigger the whole time,,,

I see nothing wrong other than they didnt shoot,,

Saw this earlier today.
These have to be new gun owners,in other words democrats. Them both being attorneys makes it even more likely.
My old man would have quietly told me to put down the firearm.....and then slapped the shit out of me if I did something like the shit they were doing.

Already some Memes about Mark and Patricia McCloskey's (aka Ken & Karen) STAGED PERFORMANCE, also mentions incorrect gun holding ROFLAO.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

Finger on trigger,waving it around!!! Jesus!! They could have watched a few Youtube videos and at least looked like they knew what they were doing.

i DIDNT SEE HER FINGER ON THE TRIGGER what I did see is a women that should have already emptied her mag and reloaded,,for that you need you finger on the trigger,,,

Makes me wonder if her pistol was empty. The guy kept his finger outside the trigger guard the whole time.

Her finger was on the trigger and yes his finger was outside the trigger guard the entire time.

This is why I am saying I think both were Prop Guns and not actual guns. Who handles an actual gun the way they were doing? Only a TOTAL idiot OR someone who has NO IDEA how to handle a gun.
youre an idiot to presume that,,,

the only thing they did wrong was didnt shoot,,,

Saw this earlier today.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

it might have been at the time she should have been shooting but its hard to tell,

next time youre in a situation like that come back and tell me you left your finger off the trigger the whole time,,,

Unless they were being rushed I would advise not doing that.

Saw this earlier today.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

Close up's, her finger on the trigger and his finger outside the trigger guard:

1593473906690.png

Her finger on the trigger, his finger outside the trigger guard:

1593473945560.png

1593473961142.png

Saw this earlier today.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

Unless they were being rushed I would advise not doing that.
so would I,,but in that situation with adrenaline flowing that much I expect they were pretty twitchy and were very very close to firing,,,

Saw this earlier today.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

Already been there.
My finger was where it was supposed to be.
And you never place your finger on the trigger until you're ready to shoot.
Thats common gun safety that even the military follows.

Its all fun and games until some armed black men show up.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Why would an armed black man show up? These people are doing nothing illegal.
I don't think it's legal, actually, to point a gun at someone who is simply walking down the street.
They weren't just walking down the street. They were loitering and gathering and threatening them. On guy said he was going to take their guns away from them. As we have seen that's what thugs do. 3 black guys are room temperature now for doing that.

They were loitering and gathering and threatening them. On guy said he was going to take their guns away from them.
They were marching til the crowd saw the guns. Yeah, a guy said he was going to take their guns away--they're lucky that's all he did.
The McCloskeys sent a clear message of intimidation to the protesters. If they were truly afraid for their property and their lives, they would have waited INSIDE with their guns and watched. If someone entered their property THEN would be the time to come out armed. But that's not what they did. They just wanted to send the message that they were going to shoot the first protester who stepped on their lawn. If they hadn't sent a message like that, the protesters would have just kept marching by.
Maybe, Maybe not.

Once the mob broke through the gate, by law deadly force was justifiable

Missouri’s law is more extensive than those of other states because it allows you to use deadly force to attack an intruder to protect any private property that you own, in addition to yourself or another individual.

Read post # 194 from Flash, Mark and Patricia McCloskey are Self-Hating White Cucks who SUPPORT BLM and so fuck them who cares if a bigger feral mob return and do a Manson Family on them.

WHEN I was defending them earlier in this thread I did not know they were BLM supporters AND SJWs so I take BACK ALL my PREVIOUS comments defending them. They are just general filth.
Who cares whether they support BLM or not? It is what you do, when they come for you, yours or those you care about that counts. I don't care how they posture in their law careers. They are lawyers, ya know. They did good.

They are BOTH Ambulance Chasers and they support the BLM Marxists. They did good? No what they did was STAGED using Prop Guns, they have NEVER been near an actual gun in their lives, both illustrate that with their idiotic holding the guns wrong, waving them in the air, him pointing the gun at her, that is NOT how you handle guns.
It wasn't staged. They might be arrested. That's why they're gushing about BLM and lying about what happened. Read the article I put up.

Saw this earlier today.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

View attachment 357005

View attachment 357006

View attachment 357007
her finger nail seem to be hiding the front of the trigger frame,,,
shes is very close to it but not on the trigger,,
again they only thing they did wrong was not fire,,,

all this key board commando critique is annoying, next time youre in this situation let me know how you did,,,

Saw this earlier today.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

Her finger was on the trigger and yes his finger was outside the trigger guard the entire time.

This is why I am saying I think both were Prop Guns and not actual guns. Who handles an actual gun the way they were doing? Only a TOTAL idiot OR someone who has NO IDEA how to handle a gun.

I'm not an idiot. You are an idiot because you would have started shooting, the feral mob was at a sufficient distance for there to be NO CAUSE to shoot in self defence and so you would have started shooting and would have either got life in prison OR the Death Penalty.

Saw this earlier today.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

Already been there.
they were past ready to shoot,,,

got any video of your experience so we can critique it???
dollar on a dime you had your finger on the trigger and didnt shoot at some time or another

they did nothing wrong but not shoot,,,

Saw this earlier today.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

I'm not an idiot. You are an idiot because you would have started shooting, the feral mob was at a sufficient distance for there to be NO CAUSE to shoot in self defence and so you would have started shooting and would have either got life in prison OR the Death Penalty.
sorry sister they were 20-25 ft away and things happen pretty fast at that distance,,,

Saw this earlier today.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

View attachment 357005

View attachment 357006

View attachment 357007

all this key board commando critique is annoying, next time youre in this situation let me know how you did,,,

Same thing.
You never put your finger on the trigger or inside the trigger guard until you're ready to fire.
I cant believe I'm having this conversation.......

Its all fun and games until some armed black men show up.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Why would an armed black man show up? These people are doing nothing illegal.
I don't think it's legal, actually, to point a gun at someone who is simply walking down the street.
They weren't just walking down the street. They were loitering and gathering and threatening them. On guy said he was going to take their guns away from them. As we have seen that's what thugs do. 3 black guys are room temperature now for doing that.

They were loitering and gathering and threatening them. On guy said he was going to take their guns away from them.
They were marching til the crowd saw the guns. Yeah, a guy said he was going to take their guns away--they're lucky that's all he did.
The McCloskeys sent a clear message of intimidation to the protesters. If they were truly afraid for their property and their lives, they would have waited INSIDE with their guns and watched. If someone entered their property THEN would be the time to come out armed. But that's not what they did. They just wanted to send the message that they were going to shoot the first protester who stepped on their lawn. If they hadn't sent a message like that, the protesters would have just kept marching by.
Maybe, Maybe not.

Once the mob broke through the gate, by law deadly force was justifiable

Missouri’s law is more extensive than those of other states because it allows you to use deadly force to attack an intruder to protect any private property that you own, in addition to yourself or another individual.
They didn't break through the gate. You saw the video; they OPENED and walked through it; it was OPEN.
If the protesters OPENED the gate how was it opened?
? They took hold of the handle and pulled? Then walked through?
Or maybe telekinesis.

Saw this earlier today.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

View attachment 357005

View attachment 357006

View attachment 357007

Oh STFU Troll.

"her finger nail seem to be hiding the front of the trigger frame,,,
shes is very close to it but not on the trigger,,"

Her FINGER is COMPLETELY on the trigger are you BLIND or just a Moron Troll Boi?

1593474440396.png

"all this key board commando"

I am NOT a keyboard commando, I am actually Military Trained and in the Military Reserve and have training as a Sniper. So go away already. You can't even SEE correctly considering you can't even SEE the woman has her finger TOTALLY on the trigger, WTF the above picture could NOT be bigger than it is. Get your eyes tested already.

It’s also striking to see the support from people like the mayor of Seattle, and plenty of popular support, which is driving Trump and Fox News insane. That’s a positive sign, something important. I think it’s an important manifestation of the sense that we’ve got to take our lives under control, and that we can’t leave them in the hands of the authorities who declared themselves our masters. We have to take charge, my friends

Ever heard of voting?
He's a Portuguese homo.

Does he wear fruits on his head like Carmen Miranda?

View attachment 356999
I wouldn't doubt it for a split second!

Saw this earlier today.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

Already been there.
they were past ready to shoot,,,

got any video of your experience so we can critique it???
dollar on a dime you had your finger on the trigger and didnt shoot at some time or another

they did nothing wrong but not shoot,,,

They were about two feet away.

It is nice they were showing that they stand up to the domestic terrorists, but the woman should have had an AR also. Didn't get a look at her pistol but 7 rounds is not enough for a mob. Even the rifle needed a bigger magazine. That house is off the charts though. IMO, the local Deep State "justice system," MSM, democrats, etc., would fuck them over if they had discharged a weapon in that scenario. They should have simply waited behind their front door or whatever and ventilated any of the domestic terrorists who banged on the door.

Snouter, you don't think these feral animals will scatter at the first shot to hit one of them? Also, being rich lawyers, the commies would leave them alone if they littered their yard with bodies; they only want to discourage whites below a certain income and asset level from defending themselves, even if it is St .Louis. We see this all over so far, cops 'standing down', until an upscale neighborhood like Beverly Hills gets endangered, then they suddenly turn the place into the helicopter scene from Apocalypse Now and armored cars all over the place.

Wasn't a retired black cop killed by the BLM scum in St. Louis? I think so.
You're right Picaro, the protesters/rioters would scatter like the cockroaches they are, once the bullets started flying. When police fire beanbags at protesters, they scatter. Actual bullets would have them running away so fast, they'd make dust in the asphalt.

Forum List

Back