Video: St. Louis couple pulls guns on trespassing protesters

Its all fun and games until some armed black men show up.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Why would an armed black man show up? These people are doing nothing illegal.
I don't think it's legal, actually, to point a gun at someone who is simply walking down the street.
Should have squeezed off a couple rounds at the barbaric sub-human bastard's.

They descended from Adam and Eve, just like you and I. Other than the color of their skin, they are just like us.

If you don’t believe in God and just evolution, it seems they are more evolved than you.

Are they just like you? So you are saying that YOU are also a feral zoo animal like the feral zoo animals in BLM?

I’m saying we are all human, and we all have faults and no race is better than another race. If you believe in God,then we all descended from Adam and Eve and we are all equal.

I am a Christian, I believe in God, I believe that Jesus Christ is The ONLY Messiah AND my Saviour. I believe that God created Mankind in His image BUT there are some on this earth that God did NOT create and that crowd Satan created them, they did NOT descend from Adam and Eve, they were spawned in Hell and will RETURN to Hell.

We are NOT ALL equal. We have NEVER been ALL equal since time began and we NEVER will be.

Can you quote from the Bible what Satan creates? I can’t find it anywhere.

The weak minded lawyers can't seem to grasp the real source of the problem, can they?

You can't say you support the terrorists out of one side of your mouth and understand why the couple had to use guns, can you?

View attachment 356954
Yeah, sure. Spoken like a couple of bs'ing lawyers. lol

"A mob of at least 100 smashed through the historic wrought iron gates of Portland Place, destroying them, rushed towards my home where my family was having dinner outside and put us in fear for our lives," Mark McCloskey said, and shared photos of the destroyed gate.

Despite his claims, video circulating on social media shows protesters opening and walking through the unbroken gate. It is unclear when it was actually damaged or who destroyed it.

The couple also claims to have received death threats from the crowd.

“One fellow standing right in front of me pulled out two pistol magazines, clicked them together and said you’re next. That was the first death threat we got that night,” Mark McCloskey said.

We SAW them open the gate and walk through it without harming it at all. It got trashed on the way out because the McCloskeys had pissed them off. And the "aggression" was a guy who took out two magazines, not a gun, in response to McCloskey aiming his rifle at him. They're scared of n**ggers, that's all.

These people aren't only jerks, they're liars. READ THIS ARTICLE FROM THE LOCAL NEWS.

I don't think it's legal, actually, to point a gun at someone who is simply walking down the street.
They weren't just walking down the street. They were loitering and gathering and threatening them. On guy said he was going to take their guns away from them. As we have seen that's what thugs do. 3 black guys are room temperature now for doing that.

They were loitering and gathering and threatening them. On guy said he was going to take their guns away from them.
They were marching til the crowd saw the guns. Yeah, a guy said he was going to take their guns away--they're lucky that's all he did.
The McCloskeys sent a clear message of intimidation to the protesters. If they were truly afraid for their property and their lives, they would have waited INSIDE with their guns and watched. If someone entered their property THEN would be the time to come out armed. But that's not what they did. They just wanted to send the message that they were going to shoot the first protester who stepped on their lawn. If they hadn't sent a message like that, the protesters would have just kept marching by.
Maybe, Maybe not.

Once the mob broke through the gate, by law deadly force was justifiable

Missouri’s law is more extensive than those of other states because it allows you to use deadly force to attack an intruder to protect any private property that you own, in addition to yourself or another individual.
They didn't break through the gate. You saw the video; they OPENED and walked through it; it was OPEN.

Saw this earlier today.
More power to em but the way they handled those firearms is criminal!!!
She had here finger on the trigger and neither had any muzzle awareness.
More likely to shoot each other than a bad guy.
These have to be new gun owners,in other words democrats. Them both being attorneys makes it even more likely.
My old man would have quietly told me to put down the firearm.....and then slapped the shit out of me if I did something like the shit they were doing.

They weren't just walking down the street. They were loitering and gathering and threatening them. On guy said he was going to take their guns away from them. As we have seen that's what thugs do. 3 black guys are room temperature now for doing that.

They were loitering and gathering and threatening them. On guy said he was going to take their guns away from them.
They were marching til the crowd saw the guns. Yeah, a guy said he was going to take their guns away--they're lucky that's all he did.
The McCloskeys sent a clear message of intimidation to the protesters. If they were truly afraid for their property and their lives, they would have waited INSIDE with their guns and watched. If someone entered their property THEN would be the time to come out armed. But that's not what they did. They just wanted to send the message that they were going to shoot the first protester who stepped on their lawn. If they hadn't sent a message like that, the protesters would have just kept marching by.
Maybe, Maybe not.

Missouri’s law is more extensive than those of other states because it allows you to use deadly force to attack an intruder to protect any private property that you own, in addition to yourself or another individual.
Sounds good to me. We're a lot like that here, maybe more so. Glad they didn't have to shoot anybody and protestors weren't dying to be shot.

I believe they were on a private street, and the protesters need to respect private property. I believe the couple overreacted.
I agree. I don't know much about "private streets." Since they have no security, I'd say it's private so they can conveniently boot out whoever doesn't match the decor, but otherwise they're just exclusive snobs.

Our company is on a private street. There are several businesses and the city wouldn’t put a street in so the developers paid to put the street in. I don’t know if they are snobs or just want their privacy, which is something I also enjoy.

Saw this earlier today.
These have to be new gun owners,in other words democrats. Them both being attorneys makes it even more likely.
My old man would have quietly told me to put down the firearm.....and then slapped the shit out of me if I did something like the shit they were doing.

Already some Memes about Mark and Patricia McCloskey's (aka Ken & Karen) STAGED PERFORMANCE, also mentions incorrect gun holding ROFLAO.

1593470485667.png

Ken Chadbro, Karen Chadbro, Marxist Mob, Special Guest Freedom Musket:

1593470503203.png

I believe they were on a private street, and the protesters need to respect private property. I believe the couple overreacted.
I agree. I don't know much about "private streets." Since they have no security, I'd say it's private so they can conveniently boot out whoever doesn't match the decor, but otherwise they're just exclusive snobs.
they are people that took full responsibility for their community and stand in defense of it themselves instead of depending on government for their everyday needs,,,
kinda like the CHOP without the violence being internal and the threat coming from outside,,,

Good analogy.

Maybe, Maybe not.

Read post # 194 from Flash, Mark and Patricia McCloskey are Self-Hating White Cucks who SUPPORT BLM and so fuck them who cares if a bigger feral mob return and do a Manson Family on them.

WHEN I was defending them earlier in this thread I did not know they were BLM supporters AND SJWs so I take BACK ALL my PREVIOUS comments defending them. They are just general filth.
Who cares whether they support BLM or not? It is what you do, when they come for you, yours or those you care about that counts. I don't care how they posture in their law careers. They are lawyers, ya know. They did good.

Saw this earlier today.

Already some Memes about Mark and Patricia McCloskey's (aka Ken & Karen) STAGED PERFORMANCE, also mentions incorrect gun holding ROFLAO.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

Both of em make me cringe.
Although Karen is the worst!!!
Finger on trigger,waving it around!!! Jesus!! They could have watched a few Youtube videos and at least looked like they knew what they were doing.

Apparently neither has heard of the low ready position.

Saw this earlier today.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

^^^^ More ROFLAO :abgg2q.jpg: These two have NEVER handled a gun EVER before, the pictures illustrate that, as I said before BOTH guns are probably replicas, Prop Guns used in their STAGED PRODUCTION of a confrontation with their feral zoo animal friends from BLM that they support:

1593470787601.png

This below is the best one, look at this stupid Faggot aiming the gun at his stupid wife :abgg2q.jpg:

1593470876886.png

It’s also striking to see the support from people like the mayor of Seattle, and plenty of popular support, which is driving Trump and Fox News insane. That’s a positive sign, something important. I think it’s an important manifestation of the sense that we’ve got to take our lives under control, and that we can’t leave them in the hands of the authorities who declared themselves our masters. We have to take charge, my friends

Ever heard of voting?
He's a Portuguese homo.

Maybe, Maybe not.

Read post # 194 from Flash, Mark and Patricia McCloskey are Self-Hating White Cucks who SUPPORT BLM and so fuck them who cares if a bigger feral mob return and do a Manson Family on them.

WHEN I was defending them earlier in this thread I did not know they were BLM supporters AND SJWs so I take BACK ALL my PREVIOUS comments defending them. They are just general filth.
Who cares whether they support BLM or not? It is what you do, when they come for you, yours or those you care about that counts. I don't care how they posture in their law careers. They are lawyers, ya know. They did good.

They are BOTH Ambulance Chasers and they support the BLM Marxists. They did good? No what they did was STAGED using Prop Guns, they have NEVER been near an actual gun in their lives, both illustrate that with their idiotic holding the guns wrong, waving them in the air, him pointing the gun at her, that is NOT how you handle guns.

Saw this earlier today.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

^^^^ More ROFLAO :abgg2q.jpg: These two have NEVER handled a gun EVER before, the pictures illustrate that, as I said before BOTH guns are probably replicas and not actually even proper guns, Prop Guns used in their STAGED PRODUCTION of a confrontation with their feral zoo animal friends from BLM that they support:

View attachment 356987

This below is the best one, look at this stupid Faggot aiming the gun at his stupid wife :abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 356988

Karan looks like she's holding a cup of tea.
And Ken looks like he's more interested in showing off his brand new AR.
It is nice they were showing that they stand up to the domestic terrorists, but the woman should have had an AR also. Didn't get a look at her pistol but 7 rounds is not enough for a mob. Even the rifle needed a bigger magazine. That house is off the charts though. IMO, the local Deep State "justice system," MSM, democrats, etc., would fuck them over if they had discharged a weapon in that scenario. They should have simply waited behind their front door or whatever and ventilated any of the domestic terrorists who banged on the door.

Thought the exact same thing.
Fuck that dinky little pistol she's holding like a tea cup!!

These protestors are on private property on a private street. They went through a gate that was clearly labelled as “private street.” They then threatened to steal the guns from the homeowners. No shots were fired.

I am 100% in favor of the homeowners, and 100% against the tresspassers.

They weren't in the couple's property..

actually they were

Saw this earlier today.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

Finger on trigger,waving it around!!! Jesus!! They could have watched a few Youtube videos and at least looked like they knew what they were doing.

They do actually think that Rightists are STUPID and that we cannot investigate things and know when this type of thing is all STAGED.

From the below video it seems that Mark and Patricia McCloskey left their GATES OPEN so the BLM crowd could just walk on IN, so yes I think it was ALL STAGED by Mark and Patricia McCloskey with their BLM Pets:

Further illustrating it was ALL staged, this below feral zoo animal who PARTICIPATED says that Mark and Patricia McCloskey ALREADY had the WEAPONS aka Prop Guns READY BEFORE the feral zoo animals even where anywhere NEAR the house....yes, it was ALL STAGED:

1593471744252.png

These protestors are on private property on a private street. They went through a gate that was clearly labelled as “private street.” They then threatened to steal the guns from the homeowners. No shots were fired.

I am 100% in favor of the homeowners, and 100% against the tresspassers.

They weren't in the couple's property..

actually they were

They were because they left their gates open for their friends to just walk in. See my post # 237 with video footage from one of the BLM crowd who were there.

Saw this earlier today.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

i DIDNT SEE HER FINGER ON THE TRIGGER what I did see is a women that should have already emptied her mag and reloaded,,for that you need you finger on the trigger,,,

Forum List

Back