Video: St. Louis couple pulls guns on trespassing protesters

communists may not be accurate, more like Marxists

I thought the two were identical.

Once on another message board, I asked what the difference was between "progressive" and "communist." No one gave me any answers.

Marxism is a philosophy, which bases itself on the materialist interpretation of history. It says that history was driven by the materialistic approach of the people, which means the life of a person was driven by what he needed to survive. The Marxist ideology is to prepare the society for communism.

Difference Between Communism and Marxism | Difference Between

Its all fun and games until some armed black men show up.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Why would an armed black man show up? These people are doing nothing illegal.
I don't think it's legal, actually, to point a gun at someone who is simply walking down the street.
Should have squeezed off a couple rounds at the barbaric sub-human bastard's.

They descended from Adam and Eve, just like you and I. Other than the color of their skin, they are just like us.

If you don’t believe in God and just evolution, it seems they are more evolved than you.

Are they just like you? So you are saying that YOU are also a feral zoo animal like the feral zoo animals in BLM?

I’m saying we are all human, and we all have faults and no race is better than another race. If you believe in God,then we all descended from Adam and Eve and we are all equal.

I am a Christian, I believe in God, I believe that Jesus Christ is The ONLY Messiah AND my Saviour. I believe that God created Mankind in His image BUT there are some on this earth that God did NOT create and that crowd Satan created them, they did NOT descend from Adam and Eve, they were spawned in Hell and will RETURN to Hell.

We are NOT ALL equal. We have NEVER been ALL equal since time began and we NEVER will be.

Actually God created you in His own image. Leftists on the other hand, believe in evolutionary theory. Therefore, they are directly descended from pond scum.

Canada is the #2 best country in the world to live in, the USA is #7.

Then why do so many more immigrants come to the U.S. than to Canada?

I live in the U.S. One time when I was waiting to donate blood, I got into this conversation with a guy who kept going on and on about how Canada was better than the U.S. in so many different ways.

But then right after they called his name and he got up and started to walk away, he told me that he was born in Canada.

I never got a chance to ask him why he moved from a country that was so great to a country that was so horrible.

Nobody immigrates to Canada. There were a whole bunch of leftards who threatened to move to Canada if Trump was elected in 2016, but even they didn't move there.

I don't think it's legal, actually, to point a gun at someone who is simply walking down the street.
They weren't just walking down the street. They were loitering and gathering and threatening them. On guy said he was going to take their guns away from them. As we have seen that's what thugs do. 3 black guys are room temperature now for doing that.

They were loitering and gathering and threatening them. On guy said he was going to take their guns away from them.
They were marching til the crowd saw the guns. Yeah, a guy said he was going to take their guns away--they're lucky that's all he did.
The McCloskeys sent a clear message of intimidation to the protesters. If they were truly afraid for their property and their lives, they would have waited INSIDE with their guns and watched. If someone entered their property THEN would be the time to come out armed. But that's not what they did. They just wanted to send the message that they were going to shoot the first protester who stepped on their lawn. If they hadn't sent a message like that, the protesters would have just kept marching by.
Maybe, Maybe not.

These protestors are on private property on a private street. They went through a gate that was clearly labelled as “private street.” They then threatened to steal the guns from the homeowners. No shots were fired.

I am 100% in favor of the homeowners, and 100% against the tresspassers.

Trespassing indeed, but what a couple of drama queens lol

..of course you LOVE criminals --all the blacks LOVE criminals.....it's OK to be a criminal
..I've asked many times on USMB, why do you people LOVE criminals so much?

Why do you assume I’m black? Man you’re dumb.

Are you a Wigger then?

I believe they were on a private street, and the protesters need to respect private property. I believe the couple overreacted.
I agree. I don't know much about "private streets." Since they have no security, I'd say it's private so they can conveniently boot out whoever doesn't match the decor, but otherwise they're just exclusive snobs.

No wonder Republicans want to defund public schools.

I'm a libertarian.

I think we should continue to fund the good schools, and we should shut down the bad schools. It doesn't matter if a school is private or public. What matters is if the school is good or bad.

Giving more money to bad schools has not made them any better.

Between 1960 and 1995, U.S. public school spending per student, adjusted for inflation, increased by 212%, but the schools did not get any better.

Source: 20 Troubling Facts about American Education - by William J. Bennett - School Reform News

In 1985 in Kansas City, Missouri, a judge ordered the school district to raise taxes and spend more money on public education. Spending was increased so much, that the school district was spending more money per student than any of the country’s other 280 largest school districts. Although this very high level of spending continued for more than a decade, there was no improvement in the school district’s academic performance.

Source: https://www.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/pa-298.pdf

A public school for low-income blacks and Latinos went from horrible to excellent by firing bad teachers. However, the vast majority of badly performing public schools will never do this, because the Democrats and teachers' unions are completely against it.

Source: Spitting in the eye of mainstream education - Los Angeles Times

A study showed that in Arizona, public schools spend 50% more per student than Arizona’s private schools. While teachers constitute 72% of the employees at private schools, they make up less than half of the staff at public schools. According to the study, if Arizona’s public schools wanted to be like private schools, they would have to hire approximately 25,000 more teachers, and eliminate 21,210 administration employees.

Source: Private Schools Now 33% Off!
Nothing will change unless the schools get tougher. The teachers union weaker. And the parents in the neighborhood more pragmatic. A lot of money is spent on so little achievement.

In the ideal society ALL Unions would be outlawed, they have always been either Semi-Marxist or actual Marxist. The concept of Unions was started by the Communists.

I believe they were on a private street, and the protesters need to respect private property. I believe the couple overreacted.
I agree. I don't know much about "private streets." Since they have no security, I'd say it's private so they can conveniently boot out whoever doesn't match the decor, but otherwise they're just exclusive snobs.
they are people that took full responsibility for their community and stand in defense of it themselves instead of depending on government for their everyday needs,,,
kinda like the CHOP without the violence being internal and the threat coming from outside,,,

They weren't just walking down the street. They were loitering and gathering and threatening them. On guy said he was going to take their guns away from them. As we have seen that's what thugs do. 3 black guys are room temperature now for doing that.

They were loitering and gathering and threatening them. On guy said he was going to take their guns away from them.
They were marching til the crowd saw the guns. Yeah, a guy said he was going to take their guns away--they're lucky that's all he did.
The McCloskeys sent a clear message of intimidation to the protesters. If they were truly afraid for their property and their lives, they would have waited INSIDE with their guns and watched. If someone entered their property THEN would be the time to come out armed. But that's not what they did. They just wanted to send the message that they were going to shoot the first protester who stepped on their lawn. If they hadn't sent a message like that, the protesters would have just kept marching by.
Maybe, Maybe not.

Once the mob broke through the gate, by law deadly force was justifiable

Missouri’s law is more extensive than those of other states because it allows you to use deadly force to attack an intruder to protect any private property that you own, in addition to yourself or another individual.

The weak minded lawyers can't seem to grasp the real source of the problem, can they?

You can't say you support the terrorists out of one side of your mouth and understand why the couple had to use guns, can you?

View attachment 356954

^^^^ Oh well if that is the case it's a SHAME that the feral zoo animals did not savage Mark and Patricia McCloskey, hopefully NEXT time they will take a bigger mob with them and give them BOTH full on Cultural Enrichment in ALL bodily edifices.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey = Self-Hating White Cucks of the WORST order.

Maybe, Maybe not.

Missouri’s law is more extensive than those of other states because it allows you to use deadly force to attack an intruder to protect any private property that you own, in addition to yourself or another individual.

Read post # 194 from Flash, Mark and Patricia McCloskey are Self-Hating White Cucks who SUPPORT BLM and so fuck them who cares if a bigger feral mob return and do a Manson Family on them.

WHEN I was defending them earlier in this thread I did not know they were BLM supporters AND SJWs so I take BACK ALL my PREVIOUS comments defending them. They are just general filth.

Should have squeezed off a couple rounds at the barbaric sub-human bastard's.

They descended from Adam and Eve, just like you and I. Other than the color of their skin, they are just like us.

If you don’t believe in God and just evolution, it seems they are more evolved than you.

Are they just like you? So you are saying that YOU are also a feral zoo animal like the feral zoo animals in BLM?

I’m saying we are all human, and we all have faults and no race is better than another race. If you believe in God,then we all descended from Adam and Eve and we are all equal.

I am a Christian, I believe in God, I believe that Jesus Christ is The ONLY Messiah AND my Saviour. I believe that God created Mankind in His image BUT there are some on this earth that God did NOT create and that crowd Satan created them, they did NOT descend from Adam and Eve, they were spawned in Hell and will RETURN to Hell.

We are NOT ALL equal. We have NEVER been ALL equal since time began and we NEVER will be.

Actually God created you in His own image. Leftists on the other hand, believe in evolutionary theory. Therefore, they are directly descended from pond scum.
I would say lagoon shit, but I like pond scum and will roll with it.

Maybe, Maybe not.

The couple didn't shoot anyone , they just stood their ground against the angry mob. As a result, their humble domicile wasn't burned or looted, the man wasn't maimed, the broad wasn't raped and neither were her infant children by the Rabid Mob.

All turned out good.

BTW, the man is one of the St. Louis area's most tremendous ambulance chasers. He knows his rights under the law.

Maybe, Maybe not.

Read post # 194 from Flash, Mark and Patricia McCloskey are Self-Hating White Cucks who SUPPORT BLM and so fuck them who cares if a bigger feral mob return and do a Manson Family on them.

WHEN I was defending them earlier in this thread I did not know they were BLM supporters AND SJWs so I take BACK ALL my PREVIOUS comments defending them. They are just general filth.
Thanks for information Austria girl. Christ. Was this a set-up?

So it turns out the gun-toting couple:

-Supports BLM
-Are Democrats
-Are representing a victim of police brutality.

The media is going to have a hard time comprehending this since they spent all of last night and this morning smearing them. https://t.co/FCfrlclXm1 pic.twitter.com/FfRxl3CHdP

Benny (@bennyjohnson) June 29, 2020

In HINDSIGHT we ALL should have known Mark and Patricia McCloskey were Leftists because they BOTH were holding their guns WRONG.

Maybe, Maybe not.

Thanks for information Austria girl. Christ. Was this a set-up?

A set up by who? A set up by Mark and Patricia McCloskey? Could be, they have put that Statement out saying how they support BLM and also that they are Civil Rights lawyers who sue the police on behalf of presumably Black thugs. So yes to me it seems like that ENTIRE situation outside their house with the feral mob and them both standing there holding their guns WRONG was ALL a set up probably by THEM.

-Supports BLM
-Are Democrats

The media is going to have a hard time comprehending this since they spent all of last night and this morning smearing them. https://t.co/FCfrlclXm1 pic.twitter.com/FfRxl3CHdP

They probably were just replica guns and not ACTUAL guns. Both of them Mark and Patricia McCloskey in that video look like they have NEVER handled a gun before, both are even HOLDING the guns WRONG.

-Supports BLM
-Are Democrats

Fucking lawyers. Go figure. Hope their house is burned to the ground.

It probably won't be, that feral mob of zoo animals are their FRIENDS from BLM who they support and defend.

Forum List

Back