Video: St. Louis couple pulls guns on trespassing protesters

These protestors are on private property on a private street. They went through a gate that was clearly labelled as “private street.” They then threatened to steal the guns from the homeowners. No shots were fired.

I am 100% in favor of the homeowners, and 100% against the tresspassers.

Trespassing indeed, but what a couple of drama queens lol

..of course you LOVE criminals --all the blacks LOVE criminals.....it's OK to be a criminal
..I've asked many times on USMB, why do you people LOVE criminals so much?

1593465345324.png

These protestors are on private property on a private street. They went through a gate that was clearly labelled as “private street.” They then threatened to steal the guns from the homeowners. No shots were fired.

..of course you LOVE criminals --all the blacks LOVE criminals.....it's OK to be a criminal

Why do you assume I’m black? Man you’re dumb.

Why do you assume I’m black? Man you’re dumb.

ok blacks and dumbasses LOVE criminals --and YOU did not answer the question either

No wonder Republicans want to defund public schools.

I'm a libertarian.

I think we should continue to fund the good schools, and we should shut down the bad schools. It doesn't matter if a school is private or public. What matters is if the school is good or bad.

Giving more money to bad schools has not made them any better.

Between 1960 and 1995, U.S. public school spending per student, adjusted for inflation, increased by 212%, but the schools did not get any better.

Source: 20 Troubling Facts about American Education - by William J. Bennett - School Reform News

In 1985 in Kansas City, Missouri, a judge ordered the school district to raise taxes and spend more money on public education. Spending was increased so much, that the school district was spending more money per student than any of the country’s other 280 largest school districts. Although this very high level of spending continued for more than a decade, there was no improvement in the school district’s academic performance.

Source: https://www.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/pa-298.pdf

A public school for low-income blacks and Latinos went from horrible to excellent by firing bad teachers. However, the vast majority of badly performing public schools will never do this, because the Democrats and teachers' unions are completely against it.

Source: Spitting in the eye of mainstream education - Los Angeles Times

A study showed that in Arizona, public schools spend 50% more per student than Arizona’s private schools. While teachers constitute 72% of the employees at private schools, they make up less than half of the staff at public schools. According to the study, if Arizona’s public schools wanted to be like private schools, they would have to hire approximately 25,000 more teachers, and eliminate 21,210 administration employees.

Source: Private Schools Now 33% Off!

The weak minded lawyers can't seem to grasp the real source of the problem, can they?

You can't say you support the terrorists out of one side of your mouth and understand why the couple had to use guns, can you?

1593466460639.png

Time to put these left-wingers back in their place :)

Its all fun and games until some armed black men show up.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Why would an armed black man show up? These people are doing nothing illegal.
I don't think it's legal, actually, to point a gun at someone who is simply walking down the street.
They weren't just walking down the street. They were loitering and gathering and threatening them. On guy said he was going to take their guns away from them. As we have seen that's what thugs do. 3 black guys are room temperature now for doing that.

They were loitering and gathering and threatening them. On guy said he was going to take their guns away from them.
They were marching til the crowd saw the guns. Yeah, a guy said he was going to take their guns away--they're lucky that's all he did.
The McCloskeys sent a clear message of intimidation to the protesters. If they were truly afraid for their property and their lives, they would have waited INSIDE with their guns and watched. If someone entered their property THEN would be the time to come out armed. But that's not what they did. They just wanted to send the message that they were going to shoot the first protester who stepped on their lawn. If they hadn't sent a message like that, the protesters would have just kept marching by.

No wonder Republicans want to defund public schools.

I'm a libertarian.

I think we should continue to fund the good schools, and we should shut down the bad schools. It doesn't matter if a school is private or public. What matters is if the school is good or bad.

Giving more money to bad schools has not made them any better.

Between 1960 and 1995, U.S. public school spending per student, adjusted for inflation, increased by 212%, but the schools did not get any better.

Source: 20 Troubling Facts about American Education - by William J. Bennett - School Reform News

In 1985 in Kansas City, Missouri, a judge ordered the school district to raise taxes and spend more money on public education. Spending was increased so much, that the school district was spending more money per student than any of the country’s other 280 largest school districts. Although this very high level of spending continued for more than a decade, there was no improvement in the school district’s academic performance.

Source: https://www.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/pa-298.pdf

A public school for low-income blacks and Latinos went from horrible to excellent by firing bad teachers. However, the vast majority of badly performing public schools will never do this, because the Democrats and teachers' unions are completely against it.

Source: Spitting in the eye of mainstream education - Los Angeles Times

A study showed that in Arizona, public schools spend 50% more per student than Arizona’s private schools. While teachers constitute 72% of the employees at private schools, they make up less than half of the staff at public schools. According to the study, if Arizona’s public schools wanted to be like private schools, they would have to hire approximately 25,000 more teachers, and eliminate 21,210 administration employees.

Source: Private Schools Now 33% Off!
Nothing will change unless the schools get tougher. The teachers union weaker. And the parents in the neighborhood more pragmatic. A lot of money is spent on so little achievement.

no such thing as a hate crime. you can call it whatever you like, but a crime is a crime is a crime. Do you know of any crime that's done out of the kindness of the criminals mind?

The very concept of "hate crimes" is Orwellian. It has no place in a free society.

If two identical twins get murdered on the same day, and one murder was based on racism, and the other murder was based on greed, it doesn't make any different to the parents of the twins. To the parents, neither murder is any more or less tragic than the other one.

There's also the hypocrisy coming from the supporters of hate crime laws.

For example, in Texas, a black guy named James Byrd Jr. was murdered by three white guys.

Two of the white guys were sentenced to death, and it was Governor George W. Bush who signed their death warrants.

The third guy was sentenced to life in prison with no possibility of parole. The only reason he avoided getting the death penalty was because he agreed to testify against the other two.

Normally, liberals are against the death penalty.

But in this case, liberals accused Bush of being too lenient, because he vetoed a hate crime bill that had been written in response to this particular crime.

So while liberals usually oppose the death penalty, in this particular murder, liberals said the death penalty was too lenient.

Its all fun and games until some armed black men show up.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Why would an armed black man show up? These people are doing nothing illegal.
I don't think it's legal, actually, to point a gun at someone who is simply walking down the street.
Should have squeezed off a couple rounds at the barbaric sub-human bastard's.

They descended from Adam and Eve, just like you and I. Other than the color of their skin, they are just like us.

If you don’t believe in God and just evolution, it seems they are more evolved than you.

Are they just like you? So you are saying that YOU are also a feral zoo animal like the feral zoo animals in BLM?

I’m saying we are all human, and we all have faults and no race is better than another race. If you believe in God,then we all descended from Adam and Eve and we are all equal.

I am a Christian, I believe in God, I believe that Jesus Christ is The ONLY Messiah AND my Saviour. I believe that God created Mankind in His image BUT there are some on this earth that God did NOT create and that crowd Satan created them, they did NOT descend from Adam and Eve, they were spawned in Hell and will RETURN to Hell.

We are NOT ALL equal. We have NEVER been ALL equal since time began and we NEVER will be.

Canada is the #2 best country in the world to live in, the USA is #7.

Then why do so many more immigrants come to the U.S. than to Canada?

I live in the U.S. One time when I was waiting to donate blood, I got into this conversation with a guy who kept going on and on about how Canada was better than the U.S. in so many different ways.

But then right after they called his name and he got up and started to walk away, he told me that he was born in Canada.

I never got a chance to ask him why he moved from a country that was so great to a country that was so horrible.

Forum List

Back