Video: St. Louis couple pulls guns on trespassing protesters

Its all fun and games until some armed black men show up.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Why would an armed black man show up? These people are doing nothing illegal.
I don't think it's legal, actually, to point a gun at someone who is simply walking down the street.
Should have squeezed off a couple rounds at the barbaric sub-human bastard's.

They descended from Adam and Eve, just like you and I. Other than the color of their skin, they are just like us.

If you don’t believe in God and just evolution, it seems they are more evolved than you.

Are they just like you? So you are saying that YOU are also a feral zoo animal like the feral zoo animals in BLM?

Its all fun and games until some armed black men show up.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Why would an armed black man show up? These people are doing nothing illegal.
I don't think it's legal, actually, to point a gun at someone who is simply walking down the street.
Should have squeezed off a couple rounds at the barbaric sub-human bastard's.

They descended from Adam and Eve, just like you and I. Other than the color of their skin, they are just like us.

If you don’t believe in God and just evolution, it seems they are more evolved than you.
No they are not. They are descended from primates.

Good recon video. The couple and location are now exposed as a primary target, an easy one. Target offers easy manipulation as well. A cheap throwaway could bring excessively irresponsible return fire. Property values in that location will plummet.

"On Sunday, Krewson’s neighbors were the ones concerned for their lives—and produced this surreal scene on Sunday of Mark McCloskey, holding his AR-15 across his body, and Patricia McCloskey holding a silver semi-automatic weapon, threatening protesters who dared trespassed."

"None did"

Great post and links. Those are my kind of people! Great Americans protecting their final defensive position of their home-place. They were effective without firing a shot. No victims. Good work!

And your going to rush right out and vote Democrat which is the antithesis of everything those people stand for.

False premise. Rioting and threatening personal property rights is not what Joe Biden supports and never has been. I will Vote for Joseph R. Biden for President of the United States of America in 2020. It is time for trump to hit the road and go back to bilking bankers and being a game show host. The man should have learned his limitations by now.

Good recon video. The couple and location are now exposed as a primary target, an easy one. Target offers easy manipulation as well. A cheap throwaway could bring excessively irresponsible return fire. Property values in that location will plummet.

^^^^ The type of comment a Terrorist would post.

"On Sunday, Krewson’s neighbors were the ones concerned for their lives—and produced this surreal scene on Sunday of Mark McCloskey, holding his AR-15 across his body, and Patricia McCloskey holding a silver semi-automatic weapon, threatening protesters who dared trespassed."

"None did"

Great post and links. Those are my kind of people! Great Americans protecting their final defensive position of their home-place. They were effective without firing a shot. No victims. Good work!

And your going to rush right out and vote Democrat which is the antithesis of everything those people stand for.

False premise. Rioting and threatening personal property rights is not what Joe Biden supports and never has been. I will Vote for Joseph R. Biden for President of the United States of America in 2020. It is time for trump to hit the road and go back to bilking bankers and being a game show host. The man should have learned his limitations by now.

Rioters and agitators are everything Joe Biden and Democratic Party is all about.

"None did"

Biden has kissed more black ass than Nancy Pelosi.

Well big man, why don't you try them? Your life will plummet when you hit the ground dead.

I see, you'd just let them destroy your house. I hope they do come back and that couple kills them all when they start trying to tear up his home.

"None did"

Rioters and agitators are everything Joe Biden and Democratic Party is all about.

In your nightmares only. Wake up. Support Joe Biden and voice your support for Americans defending their property from all comers. I am proud to be a fellow citizen with those people defending their home. And, they are lawyers! Go figure. :TH_WAY~113:

"None did"

If you have something against black people, go get yourself a white sheet, some kerosene, learn square lashing and start burning crosses on your lawn. Just stay away from my lawn. I'm like those lawyer patriots.

"None did"

In your nightmares only. Wake up. Support Joe Biden and voice your support for Americans defending their property from all comers. I am proud to be a fellow citizen with those people defending their home. And, they are lawyers! Go figure. :TH_WAY~113:

Support a senile pos that hasn't done one gd thing and he's been in office over 40 years? WTF is wrong with you?

"None did"

If you have something against black people, go get yourself a white sheet, some kerosene, learn square lashing and start burning crosses on your lawn. Just stay away from my lawn. I'm like those lawyer patriots.

Good for him!

"None did"

Support a senile pos that hasn't done one gd thing and he's been in office over 40 years? WTF is wrong with you?

Well, White IS a Democrat...................

Forum List

Back