Video: St. Louis couple pulls guns on trespassing protesters

Its all fun and games until some armed black men show up.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Go F raise your kids instead of slobbering everywhere here. The Black Problem is because of you worthless sperm donors breeding a brood of worthless Bs.
I had this awful dream last night that my great great great grandpappy owned your great great great grandpappy and was a whoopin his ass. His name was Jefferson btw.

Could not have happened because all 4 of my grandparents became legal immigrants at the turn of the century. My family had nothing to do with enslavement. Go pound sand

That's correct. Do you approve of trespassing and shooting property owners? Is that a right that you and Oprah are demanding? Note that the whites shot no one through out the invasion, but you can expect trouble when armed blacks show up.
Take heed to what Marc is telling you. BLM'ers think they have a right to these people's property, and it is just a matter of time before these "protesters" stop pointing fingers and shouting insults at the homeowners, and start pointing guns. They call it bringing the ghetto to the suburbs. Chaz, the "summer of love" experiment turned into the hood in a matter of weeks.

Of the two sides, one has the legal right to protect and defend their families and property. The other thinks they have the right to murder people for protecting their families and property.
Shut it down before they hit town...

Last edited:

Why would an armed black man show up? These people are doing nothing illegal.
I don't think it's legal, actually, to point a gun at someone who is simply walking down the street.

You can see in the video that those filthy zoo animals were trespassing on property they had no right to be on and they were acting aggressive and threatening and so Mr. and Mrs. McCloskey had a right to get their weapons and point them at the filthy zoo animals and tell them to GTFO or else.

I don't think in ANY nation it's legal for a gang to trespass on private property without the permission of the owner.
Yep.

I don't think it's legal, actually, to point a gun at someone who is simply walking down the street.
They were attempting to TRESPASS on PRIVATE PROPERTY. There, fixed it for ya.

At least TWO points in that video some of them were already ON the private property.

"On Sunday, Krewson’s neighbors were the ones concerned for their lives—and produced this surreal scene on Sunday of Mark McCloskey, holding his AR-15 across his body, and Patricia McCloskey holding a silver semi-automatic weapon, threatening protesters who dared trespassed."

"None did"

None of those acorned nuts would fuck with that white BAWWWHAHA. I wish someone would have tried her.

I believe they were on a private street, and the protesters need to respect private property. I believe the couple overreacted.

"On Sunday, Krewson’s neighbors were the ones concerned for their lives—and produced this surreal scene on Sunday of Mark McCloskey, holding his AR-15 across his body, and Patricia McCloskey holding a silver semi-automatic weapon, threatening protesters who dared trespassed."

"None did"

Great post and links. Those are my kind of people! Great Americans protecting their final defensive position of their home-place. They were effective without firing a shot. No victims. Good work!

I believe they were on a private street, and the protesters need to respect private property. I believe the couple overreacted.

If they had not have "overreacted" aka defending their property, the feral zoo animals would probably have beaten Mr. McCloskey to a pulp and gang-raped Mrs. McCloskey and beaten her to a pulp and then trashed and looted their house.

Well, that's one vote for "kill whitey", anyway.

I imagine you can get two or three of the other extreme racists here to join you, too.
Why are you so afraid? Must be taxing on your health to live a life filled with fear.

"None did"

Great post and links. Those are my kind of people! Great Americans protecting their final defensive position of their home-place. They were effective without firing a shot. No victims. Good work!

And your going to rush right out and vote Democrat which is the antithesis of everything those people stand for.

Should have squeezed off a couple rounds at the barbaric sub-human bastard's.

They descended from Adam and Eve, just like you and I. Other than the color of their skin, they are just like us.

If you don’t believe in God and just evolution, it seems they are more evolved than you.

If they had not have "overreacted" aka defending their property, the feral zoo animals would probably have beaten Mr. McCloskey to a pulp and gang-raped Mrs. McCloskey and beaten her to a pulp and then trashed and looted their house.
This is why I'm for legalizing private ownership of flamethrowers.

Forum List

Back