Video: St. Louis couple pulls guns on trespassing protesters

As tempting as it is to make fun of this couple, should any of the nazis and boogaloos come down my street, this is about how i'd respond.

"On Sunday, Krewson’s neighbors were the ones concerned for their lives—and produced this surreal scene on Sunday of Mark McCloskey, holding his AR-15 across his body, and Patricia McCloskey holding a silver semi-automatic weapon, threatening protesters who dared trespassed."

"None did"

GREAT news! It's SO nice to see they scared the little weasels away from their property.

"On Sunday, Krewson’s neighbors were the ones concerned for their lives—and produced this surreal scene on Sunday of Mark McCloskey, holding his AR-15 across his body, and Patricia McCloskey holding a silver semi-automatic weapon, threatening protesters who dared trespassed."

"None did"

Those filthy zoo animals had no right to be there, they should stay where they belong which is NOT among decent peoples. Excellent work by Mr and Mrs. McCloskey.

"None did"

Wait. I thought these were just "peaceful protestors." They looked pretty threatening to me, not to mention having broken into and tresspassed onto their property.

Its all fun and games until some armed black men show up.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Why would an armed black man show up? These people are doing nothing illegal.
I don't think it's legal, actually, to point a gun at someone who is simply walking down the street.
They weren't just walking down the street. They were loitering and gathering and threatening them. On guy said he was going to take their guns away from them. As we have seen that's what thugs do. 3 black guys are room temperature now for doing that.

"None did"

Those filthy zoo animals had no right to be there, they should stay where they belong which is NOT among decent peoples. Excellent work by Mr and Mrs. McCloskey.

I think it is time for Trump to lift all restrictions on magazine size and to also reverse the ban on automatic weapons. Time for crowd control.

Its all fun and games until some armed black men show up.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Why would an armed black man show up? These people are doing nothing illegal.
I don't think it's legal, actually, to point a gun at someone who is simply walking down the street.

You can see in the video that those filthy zoo animals were trespassing on property they had no right to be on and they were acting aggressive and threatening and so Mr. and Mrs. McCloskey had a right to get their weapons and point them at the filthy zoo animals and tell them to GTFO or else.

I don't think in ANY nation it's legal for a gang to trespass on private property without the permission of the owner.

"None did"

I think it is time for Trump to lift all restrictions on magazine size and to also reverse the ban on automatic weapons. Time for crowd control.

You bet!

Forum List

Back