Video: St. Louis couple pulls guns on trespassing protesters

Its all fun and games until some armed black men show up.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Being armed doesn't make you bulletproof
BLM is. They run around armed and absolutely nothing happens to them.
Of course they do. They're part of AND protected by the Deep State.
Yeah and regular American property owners have to fight the Deep State and all the gun grabbing lefties just to protect their own property.

"On Sunday, Krewson’s neighbors were the ones concerned for their lives—and produced this surreal scene on Sunday of Mark McCloskey, holding his AR-15 across his body, and Patricia McCloskey holding a silver semi-automatic weapon, threatening protesters who dared trespassed."

"None did"

I really liked the part where they started chanting "Let's go."

Because they went.

:auiqs.jpg:

Of course they do. They're part of AND protected by the Deep State.
Yeah and regular American property owners have to fight the Deep State and all the gun grabbing lefties just to protect their own property.
You got THAT right, Leo.

Why would an armed black man show up? These people are doing nothing illegal.
I don't think it's legal, actually, to point a gun at someone who is simply walking down the street.
Should have squeezed off a couple rounds at the barbaric sub-human bastard's.

They descended from Adam and Eve, just like you and I. Other than the color of their skin, they are just like us.

If you don’t believe in God and just evolution, it seems they are more evolved than you.

Are they just like you? So you are saying that YOU are also a feral zoo animal like the feral zoo animals in BLM?

I’m saying we are all human, and we all have faults and no race is better than another race. If you believe in God,then we all descended from Adam and Eve and we are all equal.

"On Sunday, Krewson’s neighbors were the ones concerned for their lives—and produced this surreal scene on Sunday of Mark McCloskey, holding his AR-15 across his body, and Patricia McCloskey holding a silver semi-automatic weapon, threatening protesters who dared trespassed."

"None did"

I really liked the part where they started chanting "Let's go."

Because they went.

:auiqs.jpg:

Yep! Kind of like the old geezer who died having sex. He came AND he went!

I don't think it's legal, actually, to point a gun at someone who is simply walking down the street.

They descended from Adam and Eve, just like you and I. Other than the color of their skin, they are just like us.

If you don’t believe in God and just evolution, it seems they are more evolved than you.

Are they just like you? So you are saying that YOU are also a feral zoo animal like the feral zoo animals in BLM?

I’m saying we are all human, and we all have faults and no race is better than another race. If you believe in God,then we all descended from Adam and Eve and we are all equal.
Exactly. Nice post.

No they are not. They are descended from primates.

So you believe in evolution, then we all descended from primates.

Good recon video. The couple and location are now exposed as a primary target, an easy one. Target offers easy manipulation as well. A cheap throwaway could bring excessively irresponsible return fire. Property values in that location will plummet.
I see, you'd just let them destroy your house. I hope they do come back and that couple kills them all when they start trying to tear up his home.
No one was threatening their home. They amateurishly exposed their weaknesses to a potential combat enemy. They should have stayed in their house where supposedly backup weapons would be available and preserved their element of surprise. If a gunfight occurred and the AR malfunctioned they were out in the open probably only dependent on wife with a small handgun.

Because they are being protected that's why. Why do you think the Democrat Mayors and Governors have issued the Stand Down Orders to law enforcement? So nothing gets in the way of the BLM thugs doing their thing that's why.

Good recon video. The couple and location are now exposed as a primary target, an easy one. Target offers easy manipulation as well. A cheap throwaway could bring excessively irresponsible return fire. Property values in that location will plummet.

You, Bush 92 and Lucy must get along quite well, you seem to be cut from the same cloth.

You, Bush 92 and Lucy must get along quite well, you seem to be cut from the same cloth.
Why do you say that? I am merely giving an after-action report. No political judgment whatsoever.

I see, you'd just let them destroy your house. I hope they do come back and that couple kills them all when they start trying to tear up his home.
No one was threatening their home. They amateurishly exposed their weaknesses to a potential combat enemy. They should have stayed in their house where supposedly backup weapons would be available and preserved their element of surprise. If a gunfight occurred and the AR malfunctioned they were out in the open probably only dependent on wife with a small handgun.
You weren't there, you don't know shit, you're just another criminal supporter.

I don't GAF if they're armed purple men. Anyone armed individual trespassing on private property who presents a bodily threat is a legitimate target for deadly force.

No jury in this country would convict someone for that.

I don't GAF if they're armed purple men. Anyone armed individual trespassing on private property who presents a bodily threat is a legitimate target for deadly force.

No jury in this country would convict someone for that.
Watch out, that mark dude has a huge internet gun.

I love what they did but please for the love of God someone get them some basic training

Yes, they looked pretty uncomfortable handling them; a couple of times the woman wagged her handgun around in the direction of her husband while babbling something and I thought 'she' going to end up shooting her old man or something'. I suspect her gun was empty most likely, since he didn't jump out of her way when she waved it in his direction.

Why do you say that? I am merely giving an after-action report. No political judgment whatsoever.

Because you, just like them are stirring the pot, just like Trump does.

Forum List

Back