Video: The Clinton Blame Game: Electoral College, Russian hacking, Comey, OH MY!!!

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Electoral College, Russian hacking, Comey, OH MY!!!

Not the most SIMPLE explanation........HILLARY WAS A SHIT CANDIDATE.

And all the funny business was Jeh Johnson at DHS!

Jeh Johnson, Loretta Lynch, it's a black problem.

If anything was to come from this, which won't, but let's say it did - we would have a genuine constitutional crises. A division between politicians and the election process would be broken. For the first time, politicians could overturn an election based on highly questionable, unsubstantiated and heavily debated facts. You point to one source that says this is real (the hacking changed the election) and I can post 4 others that says it isn't.
Regardless. If politicians did manage to overturn an election, it would be a genuine constitutional crises that would divide this nation not seen since the 1960's.
All hell would break loose.
And nobody should want this.

And BTW - once again Democrats, for the THIRD TIME...give the Russians another reason to call them "Useful Idiots". Can you imagine how much they are enjoying this?

And BTW - once again Democrats, for the THIRD TIME...give the Russians another reason to call them "Useful Idiots". Can you imagine how much they are enjoying this?

One of the MAJOR problems with many Democrats is their INSISTENCE that they are smarter than everyone else on earth....yet they were NOT smart enough to see the Trump victory in advance.

Instead of being introspective and attempting to identify WHY they missed all of the OBVIOUS signs, they simply play the blame game.

They are too stupid to realize they are not as smart as they think they are.

If anything was to come from this, which won't, but let's say it did - we would have a genuine constitutional crises. A division between politicians and the election process would be broken. For the first time, politicians could overturn an election based on highly questionable, unsubstantiated and heavily debated facts. You point to one source that says this is real (the hacking changed the election) and I can post 4 others that says it isn't.
Regardless. If politicians did manage to overturn an election, it would be a genuine constitutional crises that would divide this nation not seen since the 1960's.

Nobody?

How about Obama who'd rather have, as His legacy, CIVIL WAR rather than just His race war?

Nobody?

How about Obama who'd rather have, as His legacy, CIVIL WAR rather than just His race war?

I can't believe that incompetent political hack was whining about slavery on Monday night. he has been useless.

It's unreal; that race relations are WORSE now than they were before he took office. Also, what has he done to stop the black on black inner city violence? Clearly not enough.

Forum List

Back