Video: we build the wall completes the first half mile of US border wall i n4 days from private dona

E22FF3A8-F6BC-49A0-AEA0-E5C37336D930.jpeg
19F58126-33D8-4417-A977-EAA9BCC59D5B.jpeg

More video
Brian Kolfage

I think the RW idiots should pony up another 20 mil - ya know, just to be on the safe side.......

:laughing0301:

the Gateway Pundit is THE ONLY one reporting this magical wall ...

:abgg2q.jpg:

At their current rate of donations, they will reach their billion dollar goal some time in 2037
And? They have already built a half a mile so far. There is now a half mile more than before.

how close to the border is it? Since it is on private land, we are not really told where it is, unless I missed that part

Former Kansas Secretary of State, Kris Kobach, said on "Fox & Friends" Monday that the project was undertaken because there is a "ridiculously large gap" near Mount Cristo Rey that drug and human smugglers are taking advantage of.

The barrier will be built on private land. Authorities in the El Paso Sector - which provides support for the counties of El Paso and Hudspeth in the state of Texas and the entire state of New Mexico - apprehends 930 people per day, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
Privately funded organization 'We Build the Wall' starts construction of border barrier in El Paso area

At their current rate of donations, they will reach their billion dollar goal some time in 2037
The libbie mantra of failure is decry those who try while making no effort themselves. Applies from welfare to walls.

just stating the facts little guy, sorry they go against your preconceived notions.
No facts included and 6’2 235 is no little guy golfing dweeb.

yes, this was a fact....At their current rate of donations, they will reach their billion dollar goal some time in 2037

If you need help with the math, let me know

LOL...big deal. It's no wall...it is technically a fence.

And it can be cut through with a saw (apparently).

In Test, DHS Cuts Through Trump’s Steel Slat Wall With A Saw

This is a wall:

israeli-wall.jpg

This is a joke:

border-wall-trump.jpg

Either build it right or stop wasting taxpayers money.

And if this guy wanted to do something for America - he should have volunteered to help poor, ex-servicemen/women...not build some, semi-useless fence that you can saw through.

You think they will have to fund the entire wall. Think again. Parts are already being built by the Army Corp.

Once again you prove who you really are.
The libbie mantra of failure is decry those who try while making no effort themselves. Applies from welfare to walls.

just stating the facts little guy, sorry they go against your preconceived notions.

yes, this was a fact....At their current rate of donations, they will reach their billion dollar goal some time in 2037

from the article ..

BARCELONA, Spain — In what might be seen as a Memorial Day gift to President Trump, residents of a mountain range outside of El Paso today woke up to a new vista—a mile-long wall of metal slats constructed along the border with Mexico that just shot up over the weekend. The secret project, which started on Friday evening and was completed by Monday morning.

this shit cracks me up ...

Which presumes donation rate will always remain the same and again you libs puss piss on others efforts while making None of your own. From welfare to walls you can’t do the work and want to decry, while sucking off of, others efforts.

Forum List

Back