Video: White Trump supporter rips peaceful Latino protester's sign in half

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
The peaceful protester held a respectful sign when a pretty white girl who supports Trump ripped it in half. Watch video here:

In my opinion, we should respect other people's opinions without resorting to this type of behavior.

She must be a rapist.

The irony is, by doing so she hands the sign holder actual physical evidence of the jackboot mentality that wants to shut people up. And that message will last all day.

[QTumbl4834, member: 53114"]The peaceful protester held a respectful sign when a pretty white girl who supports Trump ripped it in half. Watch video here:

In my opinion, we should respect other people's opinions without resorting to this type of behavior.[/QUOTE]
A Tumblr user claims her na

She must be a rapist.

The irony is, by doing so she hands the sign holder actual physical evidence of the jackboot mentality that wants to shut people up. And that message will last all day.
She is being identified as Shelby Mueller, who attends Mercy College. She has allegedly deleted all her social media accounts since the incident occurred.
Racists Getting Fired

The peaceful protester held a respectful sign when a pretty white girl who supports Trump ripped it in half. Watch video here:

In my opinion, we should respect other people's opinions without resorting to this type of behavior.

I thought you said she was pretty?

Musta been a teaser to get people to watch the video. I woulda watched anyway.

She must be a rapist.

She is being identified as Shelby Mueller, who attends Mercy College. She has allegedly deleted all her social media accounts since the incident occurred.
Racists Getting Fired
She is not pretty at all.

5BA69B8CCB974524456896749568_1ae129b06c7.3.1_iMO_zFTOaJgQuOQm4XYf5PjxQGUJ9N9k2fr.d7crorf1oHSKnIH2OTH57nOz.Irl.jpg

She must be a rapist.

Racists Getting Fired
She is not pretty at all.

5BA69B8CCB974524456896749568_1ae129b06c7.3.1_iMO_zFTOaJgQuOQm4XYf5PjxQGUJ9N9k2fr.d7crorf1oHSKnIH2OTH57nOz.Irl.jpg

OK OK, let's not derail to this again. This is a free speech thread, not a babe magazine.

That really was uncalled for, but I notice moonbats never seem to get too upset when their people get downright violent and destructive.

Maybe it's time they got back some of their own shit. This little pinko kid was basically standing there charging everyone who opposes open borders with racism.

Fuck these assholes. The more mouthy they get, the higher Trumps numbers go. Especially since those of us who want immigration controlled aren't doing so out of any racial animosity. When we get accused of it though, it merely strengthens our resolve.

I'm too a point that after 2 deportations an illegal should be sent back to their country of origin the third time via trebuchet.

Well we can always take shots at them as they come across the border. Wouldn't take long for the word to get out that if you try to cross the border illegally you will be shot at.

Sounds like a plan to me.

Well we can always take shots at them as they come across the border. Wouldn't take long for the word to get out that if you try to cross the border illegally you will be shot at.

A plan that's been thought up before.
Know whose plan it was?

klanborderwatch.jpg

David Duke

Sounds like the thinking a child actually, a very stupid one. How about dealing with 1.950 mile border of which 1,200 miles is without so much as a tee marker in a reasonable manner instead?

She must be a rapist.

Racists Getting Fired
I can't wait till we have a website of all the traitors and race mixers and other assorted garbage like you that have been dealt with..Getting people fired for tearing up your 5$ sign is PATHETIC.

To that young woman CONGRATS! GOOD JOB! Find a nice white man and have lots of white babies! Stand strong and proud!

Forum List

Back