Video: White Trump supporter rips peaceful Latino protester's sign in half

Moral of the story: You can run, but you can't hide. Even a generic blonde bimbo's name can be spread all over the internet within minutes after behaving like a twat.

what are you blathering about?

Who knew. Its racissss to tear up a spics disgusting sign saying all Trump Supporters and Trump are white supremacists but its not racist to claim ALL Trump supporters are racist....the stupidity is astounding.

Taking someones sign is wrong. And you say....
So? I find it hilarious. Guy was a race baiting asshole and got EXACTLY what he deserved....well he deserved a beat down but its close enough.

Why does someone deserved to be hit for saying something you dont like? Are you pro or anti free speech?
Would you hit an asshole screaming fire in a crowded theatre? Of course you would because it would cause a riot. Same thing here. This prick was trying to start a fight/riot because he doesn't like Trump.

Moral of the story: You can run, but you can't hide. Even a generic blonde bimbo's name can be spread all over the internet within minutes after behaving like a twat.

The moronic part is.....she recorded and posted the video

you can do what's right but if some butt hurt racist thinks you are the racist they will ruin your life and harass the college.
Yes, we get it. You Nazis are opposed to free speech, and believe any speech you don't like should be attacked with violence.

That's the Nazi way. You are not telling us anything new.

Love that girl

I could post many videos of illegals violently attacking white peaceful protesters

Would you hit an asshole screaming fire in a crowded theatre? Of course you would because it would cause a riot. Same thing here. This prick was trying to start a fight/riot because he doesn't like Trump.

He was not trying to start a riot. Nice try.

You are just looking for an excuse for violence. Big difference.

Who knew. Its racissss to tear up a spics disgusting sign saying all Trump Supporters and Trump are white supremacists but its not racist to claim ALL Trump supporters are racist....the stupidity is astounding.

Taking someones sign is wrong. And you say....
So? I find it hilarious. Guy was a race baiting asshole and got EXACTLY what he deserved....well he deserved a beat down but its close enough.

Why does someone deserved to be hit for saying something you dont like? Are you pro or anti free speech?

Not even close to being the same...Courts ruled. So are you pro or anti free speech or what?

The girl in the video says the sign says, "A vote for Trump is a vote for white supremacy".

And Odium, a white supremacist, is saying the guy should be beaten.

I'd say case closed!

Love that girl
How about these two? Love them, or is Free Speech only a one-way street to you?
erica-walker2.jpg

you can do what's right but if some butt hurt racist thinks you are the racist they will ruin your life and harass the college.
Yes, we get it. You Nazis are opposed to free speech, and believe any speech you don't like should be attacked with violence.

That's the Nazi way. You are not telling us anything new.
Little Hitler wanted them led off to this as whitey cheered...
boxcar.jpg

Well we can always take shots at them as they come across the border. Wouldn't take long for the word to get out that if you try to cross the border illegally you will be shot at.

Sounds like a plan to me.

Not sure that would work.

They regularly die of dehydration in the desert, it still doesn't stop new ones.

The only thing that will is a wall with anti-tunneling sensors so we can drill down and pump it full of concrete. We could even put a 4 lane highway on top of the wall to expedite Border enforcement transport as well as travel from Brownsville TX to San Diego Commiefornia.

I still want Trebuchet deportations too.

Forum List

Back