Video: White Trump supporter rips peaceful Latino protester's sign in half

Not stupid at all.

It would work and work quickly but those clowns in DC would never, ever do anything to keep illegals out of America.

Who knew. Its racissss to tear up a spics disgusting sign saying all Trump Supporters and Trump are white supremacists but its not racist to claim ALL Trump supporters are racist....the stupidity is astounding.

Well we can always take shots at them as they come across the border. Wouldn't take long for the word to get out that if you try to cross the border illegally you will be shot at.

Sounds like a plan to me.
I'm pretty sure they'd hunt you down and kill you.

Nope. not me idiot. The military and the border patrol with congressional approval.

Don't worry though. It would never happen because those Clowns in DC would never do anything to keep illegals out of America.

Well we can always take shots at them as they come across the border. Wouldn't take long for the word to get out that if you try to cross the border illegally you will be shot at.

A plan that's been thought up before.
Know whose plan it was?

klanborderwatch.jpg

David Duke

Don't care. Its a plan that would keep illegals in Mexico. Shoot at a few and the others would get the message.

Oh don't worry. Those clowns in DC would never do anything to keep illegals out of America.

She must be a rapist.

The irony is, by doing so she hands the sign holder actual physical evidence of the jackboot mentality that wants to shut people up. And that message will last all day.
She is being identified as Shelby Mueller, who attends Mercy College. She has allegedly deleted all her social media accounts since the incident occurred.
Racists Getting Fired
I can't wait till we have a website of all the traitors and race mixers and other assorted garbage like you that have been dealt with..Getting people fired for tearing up your 5$ sign is PATHETIC.

To that young woman CONGRATS! GOOD JOB! Find a nice white man and have lots of white babies! Stand strong and proud!
Gee, you're not a big fan of Free Speech, why am I not shocked...

Nope. not me idiot. The military and the border patrol with congressional approval.

Don't worry though. It would never happen because those Clowns in DC would never do anything to keep illegals out of America.
You said "we" without clarifying you were not part of "we" you idiot.

I'm not worried. The clowns in DC need the illegals. Who else is going to pick the produce?

The peaceful protester held a respectful sign when a pretty white girl who supports Trump ripped it in half. Watch video here:

In my opinion, we should respect other people's opinions without resorting to this type of behavior.

What we can expect in a Trump democracy

Who knew. Its racissss to tear up a spics disgusting sign saying all Trump Supporters and Trump are white supremacists but its not racist to claim ALL Trump supporters are racist....the stupidity is astounding.

Taking someones sign is wrong. And you say....

Hey can anyone find out the swine behind that STUPID fucking getting racists fired garbage? Would love to harass the shit out of them. That is WHY I NEVER use my real name on FB or Twitter or ANYTHING ELSE. Not my personal name,my job,wife's name NOTHING

So? I find it hilarious. Guy was a race baiting asshole and got EXACTLY what he deserved....well he deserved a beat down but its close enough.

Moral of the story: You can run, but you can't hide. Even a generic blonde bimbo's name can be spread all over the internet within minutes after behaving like a twat.

You said "we" without clarifying you were not part of "we" you idiot.

I'm not worried. The clowns in DC need the illegals. Who else is going to pick the produce?

LOL if I'm an idiot then so are you.

Moral of the story: You can run, but you can't hide. Even a generic blonde bimbo's name can be spread all over the internet within minutes after behaving like a twat.
you can do what's right but if some butt hurt racist thinks you are the racist they will ruin your life and harass the college.

So? I find it hilarious. Guy was a race baiting asshole and got EXACTLY what he deserved....well he deserved a beat down but its close enough.

Why does someone deserved to be hit for saying something you dont like? Are you pro or anti free speech?

The peaceful protester held a respectful sign when a pretty white girl who supports Trump ripped it in half. Watch video here:

In my opinion, we should respect other people's opinions without resorting to this type of behavior.

Lol boo hoo

Forum List

Back