Video: Woman confronts transgender using women's restroom

Then I'm pleased to appall you. Do girls generally expose themselves to others in the ladies room when they relieve themselves like there were changing clothes?

Yes, we do. We adjust bras and pantyhose. If a pair of hose runs, we DO change them out in the Ladies' room. Getting into pantyhose, spanx, girdles and waist trainers require room for the gymnastics. Sometimes, it even requires the assistance of a girlfriend. So now you have more ammo to use condescending weak frightened women who dare to object to a man walking in on them in the LADIES' room.

Frankly, I don't give a damn if I'm going into the bathroom to smoke a cigar and drink a beer while I belch and scratch myself. Point is, I'm going in there with the expectation and intention of doing whatever the hell I do WITHOUT MEN.

Some trans wants to make a damned statement, or indulge his delusion that he's "pretty", he can effing well leave me out of it.

I've got no problem with a Rue Paul in the Ladies' room. He's safer than in the Men's room, IMO. This wasn't a girly boy, though, just a man clearly in the wrong bathroom...a perv or an asshole.

Cecille thinks he should be in the women's bathroom

buck-angel-360x257.jpg

Presuming that this individual was born a female, then yeah, SHE should, because SHE shouldn't have mutilated her body in an attempt to wish reality away.

The capitalizing of "SHE" make you look petty.

And when someone tries to kick this person out of the women's bathroom how are you going to cheer them on? Are you going to claim the person isn't even trying to be female? Are you going to insist the manly men of Denny's pull this person's pants down and ensure they have the proper plumbing?

Your argument is so inconsistent.

However, I believe I have already said that the men's room is not my problem, and you guys can deal with that however you want. It's between you and her.

But this person according to you should be in the women's bathroom, are you confused?

Ladies Rooms have stalls with doors

Anyone using a stall has privacy. You can’t see in, they can’t see out

What difference does it make if a Tranny takes a pee?
That drag queen would have been better off just using the mens room...he must have a friend that can explain to him that no amount of makeup or any dress will make him passable...he would be safer in the mens room...

Sometimes...ya just gotta pee

Why make an issue out of it?

I only went in the lady's room when I was drunk and has to pee really bad...whats your excuse ?

I care about treating people with respect. Plus, many women don't get hysterical around transgendered like the angry right do.

He obviously isn't transgendered. He wasn't dressed as a woman and clearly hasn't groomed himself as a woman in a really long time, if ever. He was just a man in the Ladies' room who used the get-out-of-jail-free-card by claiming he's transgendered.

How do you know what this person was going through? Since when do bathrooms have a strict dress code where women have to dress femininely in order to use it?

He wasn't dressed or groomed as a woman. An actual trans, cross dresser or drag queen uses the bathroom according to how they are dressed. The whole point is to blend in normally, to be less ostricized and less of a target. A woman transitioning to make does not go to the mens room wearing a dress and heels.

Wasn't so much as a traditional man either. Had some funky boots on, appeared to have long hair, obviously effeminate and again, I have no idea how they identified.

A cross dresser isn't necessarily trans, actually I believe most are not.

No, they aren't. I'm close enough to New Orleans to pop over for a nice dinner. I've seen many a transgender, several cross dressers and a TON of drag queens. Trans and drag queens are all in. They go through everything I do: the plucking, the retinol, the waxing, the nails...all of it. They've always used the Ladies' room with no problem. Cross dressers are usually creepy to me because they tend to be hobbyists. Men's eyebrows, leg hair, pit hair, haircut, etc. Most days, many look like average men and use the Men's room.

I have a lot of friends who are cross-dressers. I generally only interact with them in that iteration at alternative venues, where the expectations are very different in regards to bathrooms. Interestingly, all of my cross-dressing friends are exquisitely courteous about NOT making women uncomfortable with their presence in bathrooms, even though women attending a drag show at a gay bar are much less likely to mind one way or the other.

If you have a wee wee and you have to go pee pee go to the little boys room...whether you are wearing a dress or a clown suit...why is that so hard to understand?

Makes very little sense.

buck-angel-360x257.jpg

Does it have a penis, or a facsimile thereof? Does it have a vagina, or a facsimile thereof?

These are questions pre-schoolers can comprehend and answer, so why are YOU so damned confused?

It? Only an asshole would refer to someone they don't know as an it.

You're mentally I'll. You cannot be taken seriously
Why are you so obsessed with peeing?

Look at the president, he may be obsessed with it too.
Former president. Nobody remembers his name.

white-house-rainbow-colors.jpg

What does the rainbow have to do with Trump being obsessed with pee?

Then I'm pleased to appall you. Do girls generally expose themselves to others in the ladies room when they relieve themselves like there were changing clothes?

Yes, we do. We adjust bras and pantyhose. If a pair of hose runs, we DO change them out in the Ladies' room. Getting into pantyhose, spanx, girdles and waist trainers require room for the gymnastics. Sometimes, it even requires the assistance of a girlfriend. So now you have more ammo to use condescending weak frightened women who dare to object to a man walking in on them in the LADIES' room.

Frankly, I don't give a damn if I'm going into the bathroom to smoke a cigar and drink a beer while I belch and scratch myself. Point is, I'm going in there with the expectation and intention of doing whatever the hell I do WITHOUT MEN.

Some trans wants to make a damned statement, or indulge his delusion that he's "pretty", he can effing well leave me out of it.

I've got no problem with a Rue Paul in the Ladies' room. He's safer than in the Men's room, IMO. This wasn't a girly boy, though, just a man clearly in the wrong bathroom...a perv or an asshole.

Cecille thinks he should be in the women's bathroom

buck-angel-360x257.jpg

Presuming that this individual was born a female, then yeah, SHE should, because SHE shouldn't have mutilated her body in an attempt to wish reality away.

However, I believe I have already said that the men's room is not my problem, and you guys can deal with that however you want. It's between you and her.
What difference does it make

He's a well-known pee monger in DC bathhouses.

Men in WOMEN'S bathrooms. Why are you amoral

So what?
They think of themselves as women and are just looking for a place to pee

They walk in, they cant see anything
The women can’t see their pee pees

Everyone is in a stall

What difference does it make if it is a tranny or a big fat ugly woman?

You'd know.

You'd know.
I got the scoop.

He started as a towel boy and jerked his way to the top.

You'd know.
I got the scoop.

See my previous post.

You'd know.
I got the scoop.

See my previous post.
You're barking up the wrong tree, lady. I'm a girl.

Obama's still mad he got 40 acres and Michelle.

You'd know.
I got the scoop.

See my previous post.

See my previous comment.

He obviously isn't transgendered. He wasn't dressed as a woman and clearly hasn't groomed himself as a woman in a really long time, if ever. He was just a man in the Ladies' room who used the get-out-of-jail-free-card by claiming he's transgendered.

How do you know what this person was going through? Since when do bathrooms have a strict dress code where women have to dress femininely in order to use it?

He wasn't dressed or groomed as a woman. An actual trans, cross dresser or drag queen uses the bathroom according to how they are dressed. The whole point is to blend in normally, to be less ostricized and less of a target. A woman transitioning to make does not go to the mens room wearing a dress and heels.

Wasn't so much as a traditional man either. Had some funky boots on, appeared to have long hair, obviously effeminate and again, I have no idea how they identified.

A cross dresser isn't necessarily trans, actually I believe most are not.

No, they aren't. I'm close enough to New Orleans to pop over for a nice dinner. I've seen many a transgender, several cross dressers and a TON of drag queens. Trans and drag queens are all in. They go through everything I do: the plucking, the retinol, the waxing, the nails...all of it. They've always used the Ladies' room with no problem. Cross dressers are usually creepy to me because they tend to be hobbyists. Men's eyebrows, leg hair, pit hair, haircut, etc. Most days, many look like average men and use the Men's room.

I have a lot of friends who are cross-dressers. I generally only interact with them in that iteration at alternative venues, where the expectations are very different in regards to bathrooms. Interestingly, all of my cross-dressing friends are exquisitely courteous about NOT making women uncomfortable with their presence in bathrooms, even though women attending a drag show at a gay bar are much less likely to mind one way or the other.

I wouldn't be creeped by one in an alternative venue or even a trendy club. A Denny's? If it all goes by one's feelings, its too easy for any random perv to cross dress for a day to hit the bathroom at the water park. Most cross-dressers are courteous enough to use the Men's room in Denny's, in street clothes.

I really don't know why the whole non-issue was blown up like this. There was no problem.

You'd know.
I got the scoop.

See my previous post.

See my previous comment.
A couch is a toilet. It's not pretending. :)

You'd know.
I got the scoop.

See my previous post.

See my previous comment.

You're not pretending that a couch is a toilet? Whatever works for you.

I got the scoop.

See my previous post.

See my previous comment.

The couch isn't pretending. Look before napping.

See my previous post.

See my previous comment.

The couch isn't pretending. Look before napping.

You should start a thread for the legalization of glue snorting.

Anyway, enough is enough, you bore me.

Forum List

Back