Videos of people "auditing" the police.

I own 3 guns.... yet... I have never once felt the need to "exercise my rights" by taking one my my two rifles and walk down the street with it. Because, well, I am not a dumbass.
well guess what?? the world does revolve around you,,

rights are the same as muscles,, dont exercise them and they shrivel away,,
and thats proven by your comments and the reactions of the general public and the cops that hassle people that do open carry,,

well guess what?? the world does revolve around you,,

rights are the same as muscles,, dont exercise them and they shrivel away,,
and thats proven by your comments and the reactions of the general public and the cops that hassle people that do open carry,,
Again - there is exercising a right, and just making a scene so you get YouTube views.
You want that shit - go on TikTok.
YouTube is a great place and source for information and things of interest. I hate all of the trash/fake shit all over it anymore.

Again - there is exercising a right, and just making a scene so you get YouTube views.
You want that shit - go on TikTok.
YouTube is a great place and source for information and things of interest. I hate all of the trash/fake shit all over it anymore.
and we should thank them for it since we all benefit from their hard work,,

and we should thank them for it since we all benefit from their hard work,,
No we don't.
I see how these officers are forced to waste time dealing with assholes with cameras.
Again - I respect and applause the REAL videos where people started to record what was happening to them by abusive cops. That is a good thing. A lot of them will include in the comment section links to the officer getting into trouble etc.
But not these dumbasses running around harassing cops and keeping them from doing their jobs.
And not to mention poisoning the minds of people who keep watching their shit into thinking cops are the bad guys.

No we don't.
I see how these officers are forced to waste time dealing with assholes with cameras.
Again - I respect and applause the REAL videos where people started to record what was happening to them by abusive cops. That is a good thing. A lot of them will include in the comment section links to the officer getting into trouble etc.
But not these dumbasses running around harassing cops and keeping them from doing their jobs.
And not to mention poisoning the minds of people who keep watching their shit into thinking cops are the bad guys.
a cop is never forced to do shit,, they can walk away anytime they want and further proves the point that cops are getting out of hand,,

the videos prove a lot of cops are bad guys and why I am starting to cheer when one gets shot sitting in their car,,

again.. the cops can walk away anytime they want but because they think they are the ultimate authority on the planet their egos wont let them,, and their actions are what causes cops to be shot down in cold blood,,

I usually like to give cops the benefit of a doubt when they are accused of things. That said, there are several things I've learned binging on these "auditor" videos. Actually, some of the things I kind of knew, but it's been reinforced.

1. Many cops like to throw around their weight as authority figures.
2. Cops are not lawyers, and often don't know the laws they are employed to enforce or understand the rights granted to us in the constitution.
3. Not all cop problems are due to racism. Many of the videos I've watched have cops "bullying" people of all races.
4. People know when to STFU when dealing with cops.
5. Cops are human too. If you start out police interactions by cussing them out they will not always be professional.

I could go on... but my real life is calling me to do stuff... like work.

I usually like to give cops the benefit of a doubt when they are accused of things. That said, there are several things I've learned binging on these "auditor" videos. Actually, some of the things I kind of knew, but it's been reinforced.

1. Many cops like to throw around their weight as authority figures.
2. Cops are not lawyers, and often don't know the laws they are employed to enforce or understand the rights granted to us in the constitution.
3. Not all cop problems are due to racism. Many of the videos I've watched have cops "bullying" people of all races.
4. People know when to STFU when dealing with cops.
5. Cops are human too. If you start out police interactions by cussing them out they will not always be professional.

I could go on... but my real life is calling me to do stuff... like work.
I should have worded #4 as People NEED to know when to STFU when dealing with cops. Many people don't.

Although people have the right to remain silent, many people don't have the ability.

I should have worded #4 as People NEED to know when to STFU when dealing with cops. Many people don't.

Although people have the right to remain silent, many people don't have the ability.
you should write an instruction book on how to be a boot licker,,

Cops are not your friends
Even innocent chatter has an agenda

I understand the need for cops to investigate when a person is videoing "suspiciously" in public. An "out of place" person walking a neighborhood videoing everyone's property from a public area could be casing the neighborhood to plan nefarious activity. Investigating and identifying said suspicious person could prevent such activity as the cops would have a record of that person in the area if anything were to happen. So I can understand why a cop would ask for ID and even try to pressure/trick people into identifying. That said, the cops need to know the line not to cross as to not violate individual rights. Many cops don't know the line or don't care because they are on a power trip.

I understand the need for cops to investigate when a person is videoing "suspiciously" in public. An "out of place" person walking a neighborhood videoing everyone's property from a public area could be casing the neighborhood to plan nefarious activity. Investigating and identifying said suspicious person could prevent such activity as the cops would have a record of that person in the area if anything were to happen. So I can understand why a cop would ask for ID and even try to pressure/trick people into identifying. That said, the cops need to know the line not to cross as to not violate individual rights. Many cops don't know the line or don't care because they are on a power trip.
no this is what makes you a boot licker,,

One of my favorites..

Cop: Where you coming from?
You: Joes Tavern
Cop: How many drinks you have?
You: Just two

Cop gives sobriety test

Your lawyer in court: What justification did you have to give a sobriety test?
Cop: He admitted he was drinking

Forum List

Back