Videos prove lots of people entered the under construction home.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Destroying the narrative that only Arbury entered the home. Or that anyone who entered could be a burglar.

As we have tried to tell you. It was not trespassing. The McMichaels had no justification for their Assault on Arbury.

Destroying the narrative that only Arbury entered the home. Or that anyone who entered could be a burglar.

As we have tried to tell you. It was not trespassing. The McMichaels had no justification for their Assault on Arbury.
they didnt assault arbrey,,,he attacked them,,,

They had no legal justification to stop him. Detain him. Arrest him. Or hinder his movements in any way, shape, or form. In doing so they committed Aggravated Assault. A felony.

They had no legal justification to stop him. Detain him. Arrest him. Or hinder his movements in any way, shape, or form. In doing so they committed Aggravated Assault. A felony.
they never got the chance to detain him cause arbrey attacked them first,,,

they had everyright to talk to him,,

to bad arbrey attacked or he could be here to sue them if they did,,,

They chased him with loaded weapons, stopped him and confronted him in the road. He was outnumbered and unarmed. What do you call it then?

So you admit the act was illegal. Good.

My subdivision is finally complete but it was common in the neighborhood for neighbors to walk through a home under construction to see where they were on it. The builders did not care about our curiosity, it was free advo for them. Of course things were not disappearing from the site, I would imagine this would have been different under that situation. That all being said you aint supposed to die over it.

They chased him with loaded weapons, stopped him and confronted him in the road. He was outnumbered and unarmed. What do you call it then?
they never stopped him,,he ran over 100 feet and attacked them,,,

at best they will get some sort of involuntary manslaughter,,,

That other people shoplift doesn't make shoplifting not a crime and so far as I know, none of those lots of other people were dumbass enough to physically attack a man with a gun.

Yeah, but he's the only one that acted like he had a gun in his pants as he was leaving.

So you admit the act was illegal. Good.
if they would have detained him it would be a possibility,,,
but they didnt detain him,,he attacked them,,,

at best maybe involuntary man slaughter,,,

The evidence is mounting that arbery was a violent prone character on the edge of criminality

all three men involved made serious mistakes including the dead black guy

I used to enter construction sites all the time.

I wanted to see what they were building. Never had anyone hunt me down and shoot me

I wanted to see what they were building. Never had anyone hunt me down and shoot me
did you do it several times including at night,,
and did you run away when you got caught and attack a man with a gun???

did you do it several times including at night,,
and did you run away when you got caught and attack a man with a gun???
Hell yea I ran away when someone showed up
so you didnt attack a man with a gun that wanted to ask why you were there,,,got it,,

I dont think the aggressive dope head in this video was interested in architecture or home construction

Where do you see Travis assulting Arbery?

Forum List

Back