Vikings Top Colts in Largest Comeback in NFL History

you can watch the whole thing at the NFL channel on youtube!

That was unreal.
Brother in law was gonna shut off the game at halftime, but I told him just keep it on and see what happens...

Didn't expect that.
They have had a few miracle games this year.

Still waiting for the letdown though.
Vikings have done it to me my entire life.

Last edited:
Poor Matt Ryan. He was the QB for the Falcons when they had the biggest meltdown in Super Bowl history. Now he was the QB for the biggest comeback in NFL history, but on the wrong side.

Poor Matt Ryan. He was the QB for the Falcons when they had the biggest meltdown in Super Bowl history. Now he was the QB for the biggest comeback in NFL history, but on the wrong side.
That is a choke artist. Watching the same massive running game plan with screen passes dominant in the second half was surreal as the Superbowl. You could actually see the same things happening. Like the offense playing defensively to get one extra first down to put the dagger in the heart of the Vikings. Wel at least he is worth a couple hundred million dollars. And that is what it's all about.

That was unreal.
Brother in law was gonna shut off the game at halftime, but I told him just keep it on and see what happens...

Didn't expect that.
They have had a few miracle games this year.

Still waiting for the letdown though.
Vikings have done it to me my entire life.
It's another in a string of games that they had no business winning.

They'll be out in the 1st round.

It's another in a string of games that they had no business winning.

They'll be out in the 1st round.
That is the outcome I have come to expect after five decades.

Definitely can't make it through the playoffs relying on luck and miracle plays.

wit the injurty to the eagles starting quarterback that could be a huge monkey wrench in their plans to go to the superbowl and being they may not get home field advantage now which means the vikes could be the team from the NFC that goes,that comeback win will install huge confidance in the team they can come from behind.that is the perfect time to have that comeback win as well when the season is winding down entering the playoffs.

Forum List

Back