Vile Kamala Harris could lose seat on senate Judiciary committee

she's a racist
shouldn't even have been elected
but the Dems/and blacks are ok with racists--of their color

She was a hatchet as AG for California. Her gun grabbing buddy Sen Lee was arrested for gun trafficking lol

-Geaux

Are the Republicans really that afraid of Kamala Harris?

We weren't afraid of Hitler, Stalin, Mao, or Castro, were we? Nope, we dealt with them accordingly.

But honestly, electing someone on the basis of them being "scary", is no way to win sympathy. Might as well have elected Charlie Manson.

Last edited:
Republicans have it in for .......Hillary, Pelosi, Warren, Harris, Ocasio Cortez, Michelle Obama

They just can’t stand women in power

Republicans have it in for .......Hillary, Pelosi, Warren, Harris, Ocasio Cortez, Michelle Obama

We can't stand LEFTIST,FEMINIST man haters,Cultural marxist and just marxist in general women. I like Joni Ernst off top of my head....I like Ann Coulter,Laura Ingraham.

We can't stand LEFTIST,FEMINIST man haters,Cultural marxist and just marxist in general women. I like Joni Ernst off top of my head....I like Ann Coulter,Laura Ingraham.

Powerful women intimidate the right

Powerful women intimidate the right
All the women I mentioned are powerful women...I actually enjoy their views. Disgusting vile pieces of shit like you mentioned don't intimidate me they disgust me.

Forum List

Back