Vince Foster suicide???

It would be nice if you nutters would stop spreading half baked bullshit. There is NO EVIDENCE to connect Clintons to Vince's death.

Get the serious evidence first and THEN talk about Clintons.

30 years of this bullshit already, time to move the fuck on.
You first.

antontoo
Did I say the Clinton's killed Foster?? Indeed I did not. You connected that thread.

I said the Clinton's were hip deep in Whitewater

Maybe you are stupid or maybe you think everyone else is, but there is only one reason you have any thoughts at all about Vince among all the scuicides and murders in the last 30 years - it's CLINTONS stupid.

Thats why I didn't bring up Clintons in this thread YOU DID. And you did that as part of the answer to the question as to implication of someone supposedly killing Vince.

antontoo
Guess a suicide that wasn't a suicide doesn't mean much to you. Of course The Clintons were hip deep in it.

You are CLEARLY insinuating that Clintons did it and it's pathetic for you to try to play it off as if I'm misrepresenting what you said.

Last edited:
What Claude is really trying to say is:

When I'm feeling kind of down...I like to curl up and fantasize about how the Clintons murdered Vince Foster to cover up their child sex trafficking ring, connections to the Kennedy assassination, both of them, Columbine shootings and being the reason N-Sync broke up

Did I tell you I am depressed?

When I'm feeling kind of down...I like to curl up and fantasize about how the Clintons murdered Vince Foster to cover up their child sex trafficking ring, connections to the Kennedy assassination, both of them, Columbine shootings and being the reason N-Sync broke up

Why in the world would Claudette be depressed about old murdering Killery and Bill?

Unless they were actually personal friends, that is? They would be the LAST couple in the world I'd ever be friends with, but Claudette may have reason to be on their list...............er...................um.................I mean their Christmas card list. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure.

Since you're so fond of them, are you on their Christmas card list? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..............................

rightwinger
Read the Congressional report listed.

Nothing dead horse about it.

Any Detective would have known it wasn't suicide. No blood, skull or brain matter behind him. They couldn't find the bullet even though they found many other bullets in the area. One of them was a civil war bullet.

Fiber all over him. No fiber in Ft. Marcy park. The gun was in his right hand and he was left handed. No prints on the gun or anywhere else.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist, which apparently aren't, to figure it wasn't a suicide.

Did I say the Clintons had him killed?? No I did not. I did say that they were hip deep in the Whitewater scandal.

You and Antooass are the ones who brought the Clintons in as murderers. Are you right?? No one will ever know.

OhPleaseJustQuit
Its a pretty good report and you should read what the person who wrote it had to say.

Let us just go back and look at all of the questions about the Foster
suicide, or alleged suicide.

This is part of what he had to say:

There was no bullet found in the park. There were no skull fragments
found in the park. There were no skull fragments found in the park.
There were no fingerprints on the gun. There were no fingerprints on
Vince Foster's suicide note. The hairs and carpet fibers on Foster's
clothes were never explained in the report. The gun was in the wrong
hand. He was left-handed, the gun was in his right hand. The head was
straight up. His head was straight up when he was found by the
gentleman in the white van who stopped in the park. But if you look at
the report, they will say that Vince Foster had blood on his cheek and
blood on his shirt and it was evident that his head laid against his
shoulder. Who straightened his head up?

Pretty interesting read.

antontoo
No I'm insinuating that it wasn't a suicide.

YOU are the one who keeps bringing up the Clinton's. Guess YOU figure they killed the man. Oh and for a trash thread you keep on posting about it.

Why in the world would Claudette be depressed about old murdering Killery and Bill?

Unless they were actually personal friends, that is? They would be the LAST couple in the world I'd ever be friends with, but Claudette may have reason to be on their list...............er...................um.................I mean their Christmas card list. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure.

Since you're so fond of them, are you on their Christmas card list? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..............................
I didn't say she was depressed about Bill and Hillary.....your lack of word comprehension should be depressing to you tho....

antontoo

YOU are the one who keeps bringing up the Clinton's. Guess YOU figure they killed the man. Oh and for a trash thread you keep on posting about it.

...first mention of Clintons in this thread:

Guess a suicide that wasn't a suicide doesn't mean much to you. Of course The Clintons were hip deep in it.

Again, are you stupid or do you think everyone else is?

Biff_Poindexter
Well Biff that's a load of horse shit. The man died in 1993. His death doesn't depress me. But it sure wasn't a suicide.

That's just a part of the Congressional report. Its interesting reading.

antontoo

Seems like either law enforcement and the medical examiner's office were incompetent and wrongfully ruled this as a suicide.....

Or they intentionally covered up a murder and falsely claimed it was a suicide....

But why would our police agencies cover up a murder?? Who are they trying to protect?? What are they trying to hide?

Idiot, do you think no one can read?

First mention of Clinton in this thread:

You are delusional.
No the Clintons were hip deep in Whitewater that was being investigated at the time. The only delusional person I see is you. You keep connecting the Foster death with the Clintons as murderers. Not me.

This is part of what the Congressional report stated: Sound like a suicide to you??

If that sounds like a suicide to you then you are dumber than dirt.

Biff_Poindexter
Well Biff that's a load of horse shit. The man died in 1993. His death doesn't depress me. But it sure wasn't a suicide.

That's just a part of the Congressional report. Its interesting reading.
My god, you have horrible word comprehension too...

You are depressed for a multitude of reasons....never once did I say any of those reasons were Hillary or Bill...

What I did say is...DUE to your obvious depression...or mental illness....to cheer yourself up -- you fantasize about imaginary crimes of Hillary and Bill murdering Vince Foster....which is what it is...your imagination...

Then instead of owning up to your strange 30 yr old fantasies.....you lie and claim you didn't accuse Bill and Hillary of murdering Vince Foster

Seems like either law enforcement and the medical examiner's office were incompetent and wrongfully ruled this as a suicide.....

Or they intentionally covered up a murder and falsely claimed it was a suicide....

But why would our police agencies cover up a murder?? Who are they trying to protect?? What are they trying to hide?
Just read the Congressional report that's listed on page one. Lots of unanswered questions on the "suicide."

No the Clintons were hip deep in Whitewater that was being investigated at the time.

Thats clearly not what you said at first, but even assuming you mis-spoke, you still are bringing them up as an answer as to implications of Vince's death.

Only one reason for that - you are insinuating that Clintons have something to do with his death, even though there is no real evidence of that. If you are not saying that, then there would be no reason at all for you to bring up Clintons in this thread.

Forum List

Back