Vindication of Trump remarks, from CBS no less

Exactly what kind of vindication is this supposed to be? This is, in fact, the exact circumstance which has been known and established over and over. That is to say, there were miscellaneous rumors about some individual or group here and there who were allegedly celebrating, but there was nothing to come out of any of it.

Exactly what kind of vindication is this supposed to be? This is, in fact, the exact circumstance which has been known and established over and over. That is to say, there were miscellaneous rumors about some individual or group here and there who were allegedly celebrating, but there was nothing to come out of any of it.

What do you suppose should come from it? Even if they had a parade of celebration what laws were broken? If they were complicit that is one thing if they were just celebrating that is not against any law I know of. Trump may have exaggerated perhaps but the news report of that time clearly indicates there were those celebrating.

What do you suppose should come from it? Even if they had a parade of celebration what laws were broken? If they were complicit that is one thing if they were just celebrating that is not against any law I know of. Trump may have exaggerated perhaps but the news report of that time clearly indicates there were those celebrating.

The news report does nothing other than to repeat the rumors, which upon being investigated turned up no evidence of said events taking place. That such rumors circulated at the time has been repeatedly discussed in the coverage of Trump's statements. So I ask you again, what kind of vindication do you think this accomplishes?

The news report does nothing other than to repeat the rumors, which upon being investigated turned up no evidence of said events taking place. That such rumors circulated at the time has been repeatedly discussed in the coverage of Trump's statements. So I ask you again, what kind of vindication do you think this accomplishes?

So everyone on the videos at the time was a liar, even the mayor of NYC. How much real investigation do you think really went on? I would hope very little it would be a waste of time. More than likely they investigated the suspected celebrators to see if they were complicit and that is what they found not to be true.

So everyone on the videos at the time was a liar, even the mayor of NYC. How much real investigation do you think really went on? I would hope very little it would be a waste of time. More than likely they investigated the suspected celebrators to see if they were complicit and that is what they found not to be true.
SwimExpert is a waste of time. His ideological blinders are on tight and nothing will change that till Trump wins the nomination and magically becomes the best man in the world to them.

It is all politics.

SwimExpert is a waste of time. His ideological blinders are on tight and nothing will change that till Trump wins the nomination and magically becomes the best man in the world to them.

It is all politics.

:lmao:

You're right about one thing. It's a waste of time to try to sell me Trump's bag-o-tricks.

Forum List

Back