Violent criminals are just a myth, until they aren't and you need a gun to stop them.

I feel sorry for them

I can’t imagine going through life with such fear

Only morons think being prepared is the same as being afraid

Do you think everyone with insurance is fearful?

Do you think everyone who fastens a safety belt in a car or locks their doors at home is fearful?
Being prepared my ass

I can see if you have a dangerous job, live in a dangerous area or have to handle large amount of money

But if you think you need to carry your gun into Walmart, sleep with a loaded gun, keep a gun under your car seat.......you are a paranoid coward

I can’t see living my life like that

Every victim of crime believed the exact same thing as you do.......until the criminal enters their safe life and proves them wrong. Ask any woman raped in an alley, or i a building in downtown Chicago, or in their own home....there was a weeks long look at the Golden State killer...raped over 50 women, in their own homes, then he started killing them and their husbands...they just caught him.

Victims always think they are safe...until they aren't.

And gun nuts are already cowards who are afraid of being attacked no matter where they are, or who they're with. Not sure how a sane person could live like that, or how a person could remain sane if he thought he had to live like that.

As always you are irrational. A friend of mine pointed out that as a cop, he is often asked by friends and family why he carries his gun off duty....they ask if he is expecting trouble.....he tells them no, if he were expecting trouble he would have brought his rifle or shotgun.

A pistol is for when you don't anticipate trouble......it is the fire extinguisher you never use....or your cell phone that you carry in case of an emergency.

You are the irrational one.

Please explain to the rape and murder victims how they didn't need to carry a gun the day they were raped and or murdered....I am sure they would like to hear your case.

Horse pucky. He carries it because it's Department Policy. Simple as that. A Cop is NEVER off duty.

Do you think everyone who fastens a safety belt in a car or locks their doors at home is fearful?
Being prepared my ass

I can see if you have a dangerous job, live in a dangerous area or have to handle large amount of money

But if you think you need to carry your gun into Walmart, sleep with a loaded gun, keep a gun under your car seat.......you are a paranoid coward

Every victim of crime believed the exact same thing as you do.......until the criminal enters their safe life and proves them wrong. Ask any woman raped in an alley, or i a building in downtown Chicago, or in their own home....there was a weeks long look at the Golden State killer...raped over 50 women, in their own homes, then he started killing them and their husbands...they just caught him.

And gun nuts are already cowards who are afraid of being attacked no matter where they are, or who they're with. Not sure how a sane person could live like that, or how a person could remain sane if he thought he had to live like that.

As always you are irrational. A friend of mine pointed out that as a cop, he is often asked by friends and family why he carries his gun off duty....they ask if he is expecting trouble.....he tells them no, if he were expecting trouble he would have brought his rifle or shotgun.

A pistol is for when you don't anticipate trouble......it is the fire extinguisher you never use....or your cell phone that you carry in case of an emergency.

Please explain to the rape and murder victims how they didn't need to carry a gun the day they were raped and or murdered....I am sure they would like to hear your case.
Bad guys gunna shoot me!

Or you could be in a school when a teacher's gun might go off accidently and you may have to shoot back.

I'm not opposed to guns, and certainly not against using them to defend your home. Invade my home, one of us is getting shot. Doesn't mean I'm going to hide behind a gun every minute of every day. Coward.
Progressives do not get to say what other people do with their firearm ownership

And I suppose you reserve that right for yourself.

You mistakenly assume that because YOU want the power to tell others what to do, everyone else wants that power, too.

Conservatives are only interested in deciding what they do with THEIR OWN rights.

I want common sense laws. Simple as that. You want no laws. We are a nation of laws. A Nation without laws cannot be a Nation.

"I want common sense laws" = "Anything that I feelz is good is common sense!"

"You want no laws!" = "You don't agree with me!"

Spare me.

Contrary to your second-grade, binary worldview, there's a whole spectrum of options between the anarchy you imagine I want and the nanny government your every post tells us you want.

And there is a whole spectrum of what I want and the police state that every post you post tells us that you think I want. Is there any difference?

Being prepared my ass

Horse pucky. He carries it because it's Department Policy. Simple as that. A Cop is NEVER off duty.

And WHY is that department policy?

Progressives do not get to say what other people do with their firearm ownership

You mistakenly assume that because YOU want the power to tell others what to do, everyone else wants that power, too.

Conservatives are only interested in deciding what they do with THEIR OWN rights.

I want common sense laws. Simple as that. You want no laws. We are a nation of laws. A Nation without laws cannot be a Nation.

Spare me.

Contrary to your second-grade, binary worldview, there's a whole spectrum of options between the anarchy you imagine I want and the nanny government your every post tells us you want.

And there is a whole spectrum of what I want and the police state that every post you post tells us that you think I want. Is there any difference?

So first I want NO laws, now I want a police state.

You need to find your mind, take it out of the shrink wrap, plug it in, and THEN make up your mind.

Being prepared my ass

Already said it. Cops are never off duty. You can read into it any way you wish. But that is the bottom line.

Spare me.

So first I want NO laws, now I want a police state.

You need to find your mind, take it out of the shrink wrap, plug it in, and THEN make up your mind.

You want no laws but think I want a police state. You sure do like twisting things around. No wonder your bunch is losing to common sense people these days.

Being prepared my ass

Bad guys gunna shoot me!

Or you could be in a school when a teacher's gun might go off accidently and you may have to shoot back.

And 14 states have already allowed this for years...... and yet it is not a problem.....

The facts, truth and reality show you don't know what you are talking about.

Bad guys gunna shoot me!

And 14 states have already allowed this for years...... and yet it is not a problem.....

Except MOST State Schools have elected NOT to allow the Teachers and Facility to go armed. The State does not have the finals say. And neither do you. Yes, if a school here in Colorado wants to arm their teachers they can. But the Teachers can so no. And in Colorado they have said no. The ones that said yes had had way too many accidents where students have been hurt of killed by accidental discharge of firearms. Go ahead, be smug. You just found another way that you gun crazies want more killings by guns. Luckily, there are cooler heads in charge.

Bad guys gunna shoot me!

Except MOST State Schools have elected NOT to allow the Teachers and Facility to go armed. The State does not have the finals say. And neither do you. Yes, if a school here in Colorado wants to arm their teachers they can. But the Teachers can so no. And in Colorado they have said no. The ones that said yes had had way too many accidents where students have been hurt of killed by accidental discharge of firearms. Go ahead, be smug. You just found another way that you gun crazies want more killings by guns. Luckily, there are cooler heads in charge.

You miss the point...as usual.... the states that have done it have not experienced any of the problems you anti gunners claim will happen.... you can't say anything because there is actual, real world experience....

The ones that said yes had had way too many accidents where students have been hurt of killed by accidental discharge of firearms.

You just pulled that out of your ass, and you lied.... That is an absolute lie, that you just made up......... That is a lie, and that you posted it shows you are a vile human being............

Not always. There are times when being armed might be very reasonable. If you're not a cop, or military, and you think you need to be armed 24/7, you're either a thug, or a coward, or crazy.
Once you are armed, you are looking for opportunities to use it

Everyone is a potential bad guy

If you shoot someone, just say you felt threatened
Complete and utter bullshit

CCW permit holders are some of the most law abiding people in the country.
I feel sorry for them

Being prepared my ass

You might wish you had one. And soon.

Bad guys gunna shoot me!

You miss the point...as usual.... the states that have done it have not experienced any of the problems you anti gunners claim will happen.... you can't say anything because there is actual, real world experience....

The ones that said yes had had way too many accidents where students have been hurt of killed by accidental discharge of firearms.

You just pulled that out of your ass, and you lied.... That is an absolute lie, that you just made up......... That is a lie, and that you posted it shows you are a vile human being............

Oh Really.

2 "good guys with guns" accidentally fired them in schools on Tuesday

Gun-trained teacher accidentally discharges firearm in Calif. classroom, injuring student

Police: Off-duty officer accidentally discharges gun at school wrestling meet

Teachers and cops keep accidentally firing guns in schools

https://www.good4utah.com/good4utah/teacher-could-face-charges-for-accidentally-
discharging-gun-in-school/205586540

There are a ton of these. In Colorado, NO school has armed Teachers even though they are authorized by the state. But the School boards won't allow it. Instead, the teachers have other methods to combat mass school shootings including armed security guards and lockdown procedures. I have seen the lockdown procedures at work and it works. Even if the bad guy gets into the school grounds he is met with locked doors sooner or later and has to break down metal doors. The students are moved as far from the edges of the buildings as possible. The shooter has no targets to shoot. Meanwhile, Law Enforcement and/or Armed Security is closing in. We had one close call here. The shooter never even made it inside of the school gate before he was swarmed and apprehended. Even then, the school went into a 2 hour lockdown.

If a school has a mass shooting they don't have procedures in place to protect their students and it won't matter if the teachers are armed or not. A handgun against an AR-15 is a poor match if the shooter is determined. Judging from my links above, I have to agree with the Teachers Organizations and say the students are safer with the Teachers not armed. To date, there has been as many students killed and wounded through accidental discharge on school grounds as there has been mass shootings.

You say 14 states. Newsflash: There are 13 states with pending legislation. Only Florida has passed the bill and signed it into law. It's generally left up to the locals to enact such actions and most are not doing it. Even when the State would pass that law. the local Teachers Organizations want no part of it. One local school passed an ordinance that allowed administrators and coaches to have weapons but the weapons had to be kept in lock boxes. How stupid is that when the shooter is standing in your face.

Around here, the only plan that the Teachers will approve (according to the Teachers Union) is Armed Trained Security Guards but they can't find the funds to pay for them. When you don't even have the funds to pay for paper, pencils and books, where you going to get the funding for X number of fully trained and armed Full Time Security Guards.

Are you going to volunteer to get that training and volunteer your time to be that full time Security Guard for Free?

Last edited:
Bad guys gunna shoot me!

Oh Really.

Gun-trained teacher accidentally discharges firearm in Calif. classroom, injuring student

https://www.good4utah.com/good4utah/teacher-could-face-charges-for-accidentally-

There are a ton of these. In Colorado, NO school has armed Teachers even though they are authorized by the state. But the School boards won't allow it. Instead, the teachers have other methods to combat mass school shootings including armed security guards and lockdown procedures. I have seen the lockdown procedures at work and it works. Even if the bad guy gets into the school grounds he is met with locked doors sooner or later and has to break down metal doors. The students are moved as far from the edges of the buildings as possible. The shooter has no targets to shoot. Meanwhile, Law Enforcement and/or Armed Security is closing in. We had one close call here. The shooter never even made it inside of the school gate before he was swarmed and apprehended. Even then, the school went into a 2 hour lockdown.

If a school has a mass shooting they don't have procedures in place to protect their students and it won't matter if the teachers are armed or not. A handgun against an AR-15 is a poor match if the shooter is determined. Judging from my links above, I have to agree with the Teachers Organizations and say the students are safer with the Teachers not armed. To date, there has been as many students killed and wounded through accidental discharge on school grounds as there has been mass shootings.

You say 14 states. Newsflash: There are 13 states with pending legislation. Only Florida has passed the bill and signed it into law. It's generally left up to the locals to enact such actions and most are not doing it. Even when the State would pass that law. the local Teachers Organizations want no part of it. One local school passed an ordinance that allowed administrators and coaches to have weapons but the weapons had to be kept in lock boxes. How stupid is that when the shooter is standing in your face.

Around here, the only plan that the Teachers will approve (according to the Teachers Union) is Armed Trained Security Guards but they can't find the funds to pay for them. When you don't even have the funds to pay for paper, pencils and books, where you going to get the funding for X number of fully trained and armed Full Time Security Guards.

Are you going to volunteer to get that training and volunteer your time to be that full time Security Guard for Free?
Since 2013...
South Dakota Attorney General

BTW... in close quarters someone with a handgun will get the drop on someone with a rifle every time

Bad guys gunna shoot me!

Oh Really.

You still don't know what you are talking about....

mass shooters confronted by armed citizens or police surrender, commit suicide or run away.....and it doesn't matter if they have an AR-15 because the distance involved inside of a school gives them no advantage over a pistol.....

You don't know what you are talking about with arming teachers..... but please, keep making things up......

Being prepared my ass

Bad guys gunna shoot me!

Small price to pay for second amendment rights

Bad guys gunna shoot me!

Small price to pay for second amendment rights

Yeah....daryl isn't up on the actual issue, he talks out of his butt ....

Arming teachers: Science or shot in the dark?

For the Purdue project, students pored over FBI data from past mass shootings, including Sandy Hook, the 2012 Newtown, Conn., mass shooting that ended with 20 children and six adults dead. They studied police response time in relation to casualties, said the institute's director, J. Eric Dietz, Indiana's first director of Homeland Security. Appointed by Gov. Mitch Daniels, Dietz reorganized the state's public safety planning and response while serving as director until 2008.

In their study, the Purdue students created four scenarios and ran them through the computer models that followed an active shooter in a school. It's available at www.researchgate.net/.

They learned what could seem obvious: if a police officer or other armed school official confronts the shooter, fewer casualties are likely to occur. Dietz said the gun debate is so polarizing, his students sought to use science to inform people in the middle of the debate.

"What we found was profound," said Dietz. He said a single resource officer "or even an armed teacher in a defensive position between attacker and students can reduce the number of victims by up to 70 percent."

Dietz and his students have been presenting their findings at seminars across the country. They're using models now to study stadiums and sporting events.

"My students weren't supporting a certain agenda item. We tried to take a very objective look," said Dietz.

"In all cases, some presence of weapons was an advantage," he said. "Essentially, our model shows what President Trump said after the Florida shooting – arm more people. That's what we predict from the science we built."

Once you are armed, you are looking for opportunities to use it

Everyone is a potential bad guy

If you shoot someone, just say you felt threatened
Complete and utter bullshit

CCW permit holders are some of the most law abiding people in the country.
I feel sorry for them

Being prepared my ass

You might wish you had one. And soon.

Don’t need one

I have a Big Stick with a Nail in it
Nobody fuks with me

Bad guys gunna shoot me!

Oh Really.

You don't know what you are talking about....

Here’s all the states where teachers already carry guns in the classroom

Florida is on the verge of becoming the 15th state to arm teachers after Gov. Rick Scott signed an omnibus bill Friday allowing school staff to undergo law enforcement training to carry guns in the classroom.

Although the notion may seem radical, at least 14 states already arm teachers, according to a VICE News review of state laws and interviews with education department officials and school board associations around the country. Those states are Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Idaho, Indiana, Missouri, Montana, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, and Washington.

Another 16 states give local school boards the authority to decide whether school staff can carry guns, either explicitly or through legal loopholes, but officials said they didn’t know of any instances of armed teachers in those states.

Bad guys gunna shoot me!

Oh Really.

At least two of your links have the accidents caused by police officers or reserve officers.....teaching classes, not teachers in the school....you twit.

And two of your links simply repeat the story of the police officers from the other two links....

so out of all the schools that now allow armed teachers, you have one accidental discharge.....while you claimed it was happening all the time...

But thanks for posting more crap.....

Already said it. Cops are never off duty. You can read into it any way you wish. But that is the bottom line.

Try to read for comprehension, pinhead. WHY are cops never off-duty?

Every time I read your posts, I'm just filled with pity for how hard it must be for you to go through life as an ignorant twat.

Forum List

Back