Violent criminals are just a myth, until they aren't and you need a gun to stop them.

It won't stop any piece of shit criminal from buying a gun PERIOD

Yes, I know that is your constant claim, but you have offered no reason to believe it other than "because I say so"

You mean other than the fact that criminals by definition don't obey the law?

If stupid were money you'd be a multimillionaire

That is an absurd claim that could be used to justify the removal of all laws. Do you have a rational answer to the question?

Just like your claim that a law will stop crime

Laws do not prevent criminals from committing crimes laws are nothing but a a statement of prohibited behaviors and the punishment for engaging in such behaviors

When the police have no obligation to uphold laws what in hell makes you think that a new law will be effective ?

I suppose you think all our drug laws have been effective in reducing drug use too right?

Some laws are very effective, but some aren't. The law against building machine guns is one that works quite well. There are plenty of plans available to build fully automatic weapons in your garage with simple tools that most people have. Why do you think everybody doesn't do that?

For one it's not as easy as you think and how do you know no one is building them? Truth is people most likely are building them and just haven't got caught
In fact there is an underground fabrication of ghost guns that exists in this country
FYI it is not illegal to build your own untraceable gun that is not fully automatic it is only illegal if you sell it

Yes, I know that is your constant claim, but you have offered no reason to believe it other than "because I say so"

That is an absurd claim that could be used to justify the removal of all laws. Do you have a rational answer to the question?

Laws do not prevent criminals from committing crimes laws are nothing but a a statement of prohibited behaviors and the punishment for engaging in such behaviors

When the police have no obligation to uphold laws what in hell makes you think that a new law will be effective ?

I suppose you think all our drug laws have been effective in reducing drug use too right?

Some laws are very effective, but some aren't. The law against building machine guns is one that works quite well. There are plenty of plans available to build fully automatic weapons in your garage with simple tools that most people have. Why do you think everybody doesn't do that?
Lol
You Watch too much network TV... Only a fool thinks it’s simple to build a fully auto rifle in some garage...
So shut the fuck up

For one it's not as easy as you think and how do you know no one is building them? Truth is people most likely are building them and just haven't got caught
In fact there is an underground fabrication of ghost guns that exists in this country
FYI it is not illegal to build your own untraceable gun that is not fully automatic it is only illegal if you sell it

It's pretty damn easy if you take your time and follow the instructions, and if they were being built in any appreciable amount, you would know it. We both know the reason is because of the law. The penalties are so severe till virtually no one will take the chance of getting caught.
Of course there are lots of home made guns, but the builders make great effort to stay within the law.

It's pretty damn easy if you take your time and follow the instructions, and if they were being built in any appreciable amount, you would know it. We both know the reason is because of the law. The penalties are so severe till virtually no one will take the chance of getting caught.
Of course there are lots of home made guns, but the builders make great effort to stay within the law.

Yeah OK anyone can be a gunsmith

hey why don't you link to one of these DIY machine gun instruction sets?

Lol
You Watch too much network TV... Only a fool thinks it’s simple to build a fully auto rifle in some garage...
So shut the fuck up

Free PDF Home Workshop Guns for Defense and Resistance: 9mm Machine Pistol v.4: 9mm Machine Pistol Vol 4 by Bill Holmes download pdf, mobi, epub book

Never said anyone could be a gunsmith. Practically anybody can put together a fully auto gun that will work though.

Because criminals don't need them for crime, and most people don't see a need for them.....but there are people who do want them and they get them.

No... moron..... most people don't need a fully automatic weapon for their personal needs...so they don't get them, should criminals find they need them, they will get them...... Guns are impossible for regular Mexicans to get..... the Drug Cartels need military weapons...they get them easily.....

It is what people want and need that drives machine gun ownership you twit....

Never said anyone could be a gunsmith. Practically anybody can put together a fully auto gun that will work though.

CAre to prove that and how long will it work before the gun blows up in your face?

I have a milling machine and have bought many "80% paperweights" over the years... & I'm a chick... lol

Because criminals don't need them for crime, and most people don't see a need for them.....but there are people who do want them and they get them.

Certain pars are closely monitors. And the ones that end up with those parts modifications don't stay out of prison for very long. yo have been watching too many movies.

I have a milling machine and have bought many "80% paperweights" over the years... & I'm a chick... lol

Stepper or servo?

Forum List

Back