Violent gangs cause spike in shootings in Milwaukee...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes....again, as in Chicago, we have gangs turning a democrat controlled city into a war zone.....I wonder how much influence these gangs have in city politics....which would insulate them from arrest...

Officers disrupt north side gangs in first sweep of summer

"They most certainly were involved in the shootings last summer and fall," Capt. Thomas Stigler said. "It was so frustrating last summer. It was violence within this group. They were arguing over nonsense."

Once inside, FBI agents wearing two sets of gloves pulled a Ruger P95 out of a laundry basket and carefully placed it in a sterile paper bag to store it for evidence. Intelligence gathered by investigators also indicated the house was used to distribute large quantities of marijuana to lower-level street dealers.

A man and his girlfriend, both convicted felons, were taken into custody.

And here we see all the anti gun stats in one location....I imagine this house has drug, alcohol and violence problems....so having the gun in the house isn't the issue.

The fact that the man and woman were both convicted felons, and can't legally have that gun....I guess the anti gunners will just ignore that....

Also.....we see that there is no need to register that gun...since it is already against the law for these two to have that gun, they can and should be locked up a long time....I wonder if they will be....

Also, there is no need to license gun owners...again, these two are convicted felons and can already be arrested for having that gun....

Last edited:
Bet it was white trash rednecks and preppy white kids. Damn crackers.

And here we go.....is it John and Jane Q. citizen shooting people, and causing the increase in shootings in Milwaukee....well no.....it is gangs...again......not peaceful, law abiding, citizens with guns....

Gang infighting helped fuel 16 increase in Milwaukee homicides

An explosion of violence in August and September — driven in part by gang infighting — led to a 16% increase in Milwaukee homicides during 2013 compared with the prior year.

"We had two dreadful months that drove this significant crime category, and we reacted as quickly as we could and in the ensuing months we had a leveling off of this serious phenomenon," Police Chief Edward Flynn said Thursday in an interview with the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

So...if every law abiding citizen had their guns taken away.........the 16% increase would still have happened by people who can't own a gun legally..........

I could have sworn liberals were just saying the other day that there hasnt been an upswing in violence in our inner cities?
….. because there is none. They are just holding exercises for ethnic cleansing Southern folks later

I wonder how much influence these gangs have in city politics....which would insulate them from arrest...
Probably quite a lot.
At least with regards to fear - those in charge are possibly scared to death of the potential of the gangs uniting and starting to fight them instead of each other.

Forum List

Back