Violent Leftists attack, accost punch Trump supporters

Yep, all violence from right and center and left must be crushed by LEO.

In this case, the violence originally in this campaign was started by the right and, once again (think the 1960s), was crushed by the left, who pounded the far right into turf like tent poles.

The far right talks the talks but can't walk the walk.

The protesters need to be arrested, taken to the judge, fined, and put under a performance bond.

That will end almost all violence on left and right violence, the calling care of the wing left and the wing nut right.
WTF did you include the right for FAKEY?????

Did you miss the anti-Trump protesters getting assaulted by Trump supporters at his rallies?
Yes I did.. Link all of the times Trump supporters have assaulted, spit on, attacked you leftist goons.. I'll wait.

Violence returns to the Trump campaign: Black protester assaulted by Trump supporters at “New York Values” rally

Man arrested in connection with punch at Trump rally

Video shows Trump protester assaulted during scuffle at Albany rally

Video Appears to Show Trump Campaign Manager Grabbing Protester by Shirt Collar

Video Shows Black Woman Being Repeatedly Shoved, Followed at Kentucky Trump Rally

You listed the same incident three times.. The person who attacked the ASSHOLE that came to disrupt Trumps rally, WAS WRONG.. but throwing out one incident is a fucking joke in comparison..

Yep, all violence from right and center and left must be crushed by LEO.

In this case, the violence originally in this campaign was started by the right and, once again (think the 1960s), was crushed by the left, who pounded the far right into turf like tent poles.

The far right talks the talks but can't walk the walk.

Look at Fakey.. Donald Trump's motorcade was ATTACKED and he blames the right.. you're the definition of a walking clusterfuck and lie continually.. you're on perm ignore..

“The media probably didn’t report it, but these protestor/thugs were running wild back and forth in a frenzy shouting, ‘F— the police! F— the police,’” Bachmann said. “For normal, happy Trump supporting people, it was frightening. Welcome to Hillary’s America. These are the people she protects and rewards.”

So the Media Whores didn't report it.. Gee, there's a fucking surprise.. you mean the same Media whores who were outed in the DNC memos being in collusion with the Left?

The protesters need to be arrested, taken to the judge, fined, and put under a performance bond.

That will end almost all violence on left and right violence, the calling care of the wing left and the wing nut right.

Did you miss the anti-Trump protesters getting assaulted by Trump supporters at his rallies?
Yes I did.. Link all of the times Trump supporters have assaulted, spit on, attacked you leftist goons.. I'll wait.

Violence returns to the Trump campaign: Black protester assaulted by Trump supporters at “New York Values” rally

Video Shows Black Woman Being Repeatedly Shoved, Followed at Kentucky Trump Rally

It's not just that violence has happened at Trump rallies but Trump has encouraged it.

Trump’s History of Encouraging Violence

This man absolutely does not have the temperament to be President.

Hate freedom - Hate America. The American Left-Leftists are the new Brown Shirts.

Saul Alinsky’s 13 Rules for the Left from "Rules for Radicals" and by association, his pen pal and thesis topic Hillary Clinton. Paid for by George Soros!

1. Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.

2. Never go outside the experience of your people.

3. Whenever possible, go outside of the experience of the enemy.

4. Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules.

5. Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.

6. A good tactic is one that your people enjoy.

7. A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.

8. Keep the pressure on with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.

9. The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.

10. The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.

11. If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counterside.

12. The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.

13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.

So the hard leftists here are again condoning the violence completely, while at the same time somehow claiming it's the "extreme right" (that is moderate conservatives - their boogeyman) is extremely violent.

Nothing new to see here folks, just the good old deflection suit worn in full, move along.

Last edited:
So the leftists here are again condoning the violence completelyl, while at the same time somehow claiming it's the "extreme right" (that is moderate conservatives - their boogeyman) is extremely violent.

Nothing new to see here folks, just the good old deflection suit worn in full, move along.
Exactly, the two clowns here who instead of condemning violence try to use Donald Trump and his supporters.. That's like making excuses for those who beat and kill homosexuals, then blame homosexuals for pushing an agenda.. It's fucked up..

Can anyone imagine the Media Whores and the leftist Brown Shirts were Obama's motorcade to get attacked, spit on, threatened??

So the leftists here are again condoning the violence completelyl, while at the same time somehow claiming it's the "extreme right" (that is moderate conservatives - their boogeyman) is extremely violent.

Exactly, the two clowns here who instead of condemning violence try to use Donald Trump and his supporters.. That's like making excuses for those who beat and kill homosexuals, then blame homosexuals for pushing an agenda.. It's fucked up..

Anybody committing violence at any political rally should be roundly condemned, regardless of political affiliation.

Trump has every right to speak, and his supporters should not be intimidated by thugs who show up at his rallies.

No one with a bandana on their face would get within 4 blocks of Hillary.

One thing is for certain, lefty bed-wetters fear!

You listed the same incident three times.. .

Nope, I didn't. Stop deflecting. You were wrong.... period.

You find this kind of discourse in our country amusing?
I find it amusing that a nominee can stir this amount of violence and divisiveness yes.

Bullshit. The divisiveness has been there for years brewing and you know it. The only people responsible for the violent actions are the ones committing them. Trump can spout all the bullshit he wants, but it in no way justifies violent attacks on innocent people. We all know you wouldn't be so dismissive of these incidents if they were being committed against people at Hillary rallies.

Awww, look at the leftist punk add two more video's .. You're a fucking joke. LMAO

I find it amusing that a nominee can stir this amount of violence and divisiveness yes.

Bullshit. The divisiveness has been there for years brewing and you know it. The only people responsible for the violent actions are the ones committing them. Trump can spout all the bullshit he wants, but it in no way justifies violent attacks on innocent people. We all know you wouldn't be so dismissive of these incidents if they were being committed against people at Hillary rallies.
I very much doubt there would be these types of demonstrations against Cruz, Rubio, or Kasich.

Awww, look at the leftist punk add two more video's .. You're a fucking joke. LMAO

Again, no, I did not. They were there from the beginning. Maybe you need a reading tutor.

And you were still wrong. If you're so butthurt over your own ignorance maybe you should pay better attention.

An ELDERLY man was beaten and hurt... along with a woman.. For no reason other than leaving a Trump event and yet you scumbags sit in this thread and try to excuse it.. You're as morally bankrupt as your leftie trash who target and beat up the elderly.

I very much doubt there would be these types of demonstrations against Cruz, Rubio, or Kasich.

There may not have been. It still excuses nothing and you know it.

Forum List

Back