Violent Leftists attack, accost punch Trump supporters

Has anyone noticed that any time the Bikers for Trump show up at an event that these yellow bellied cowards are no where around?

What if Trump traveled with a death squad that mowed down all protesters or anyone who disagrees with him at every event he had? The base would eat that shit up!!!

You heard it here first folks!

When you attack a Presidential motorcade, you're in DROP DEAD ASS TERRITORY.. Secret Service would have had every right to have fired on any of these pigs.. Keep on..

When you attack a Presidential motorcade, you're in DROP DEAD ASS TERRITORY.. Secret Service would have had every right to have fired on any of these pigs.. Keep on..
Yeah get some .50 cals and mow those motherfuckers down! Welcome to Trump's America!

These are the same Occupy Wall Street filth. Goons who shit all over the ground and cop cars.. Soros is pushing this anarachy.. anything to create chaos and endanger free elections.

I hope the Secret Service reviews how the motorcade was attacked and demand all future events in leftist cities have adequatesecurity to back them up. Mogadishu liberals.

THIS IS A Community Organizer OBAMA-BANANA REPUBLIC JUSTICE SYSTEM!

TRUMP 2016! Make America Safe Again!

The protesters need to be arrested, taken to the judge, fined, and put under a performance bond.

That will end almost all violence on left and right violence, the calling care of the wing left and the wing nut right.
WTF did you include the right for FAKEY?????

Did you miss the anti-Trump protesters getting assaulted by Trump supporters at his rallies?

The protesters need to be arrested, taken to the judge, fined, and put under a performance bond.

That will end almost all violence on left and right violence, the calling care of the wing left and the wing nut right.

Did you miss the anti-Trump protesters getting assaulted by Trump supporters at his rallies?
Yes I did.. Link all of the times Trump supporters have assaulted, spit on, attacked you leftist goons.. I'll wait.

You can count 'em on a couple of fingers........at the best, one hand! (idjit!)

Yes I did.. Link all of the times Trump supporters have assaulted, spit on, attacked you leftist goons.. I'll wait.

A smileycon isn't a link.. Where it is?

Violence returns to the Trump campaign: Black protester assaulted by Trump supporters at “New York Values” rally

Man arrested in connection with punch at Trump rally

Video shows Trump protester assaulted during scuffle at Albany rally

Video Appears to Show Trump Campaign Manager Grabbing Protester by Shirt Collar

Video Shows Black Woman Being Repeatedly Shoved, Followed at Kentucky Trump Rally

Forum List

Back