Violent Leftists attack, accost punch Trump supporters

Again, no, I did not. They were there from the beginning. Maybe you need a reading tutor.

And you were still wrong. If you're so butthurt over your own ignorance maybe you should pay better attention.

No they were not.. there were 3, ya liar..

Awww, look at the leftist punk add two more video's .. You're a fucking joke. LMAO

'Tazed Bro's' colors come spilling out over a hypothetical...........I second his joke-itis!

You find this kind of discourse in our country amusing?
I find it amusing that a nominee can stir this amount of violence and divisiveness yes.

Bullshit. The divisiveness has been there for years brewing and you know it. The only people responsible for the violent actions are the ones committing them. Trump can spout all the bullshit he wants, but it in no way justifies violent attacks on innocent people. We all know you wouldn't be so dismissive of these incidents if they were being committed against people at Hillary rallies.
I very much doubt there would be these types of demonstrations against Cruz, Rubio, or Kasich.

There may not have been. It still excuses nothing and you know it.
Should they have done it? In my opinion no. Violence is not okay in political discourse.

But Trump is a detestable candidate, and his supporters even more so. So I don't agree, but I really don't think it's hard to understand.

Again, no, I did not. They were there from the beginning. Maybe you need a reading tutor.

And you were still wrong. If you're so butthurt over your own ignorance maybe you should pay better attention.

Oh really? If there were only three care to explain how all five ended up in the post you quoted you dumb fuck?

LOL

First off no one knows who Saul Alinsky is and no one cares except con-media and the gullibles that follow them. I have no idea who this is, and most people don't. Nor does anyone care.

Secondly, the video said there were no arrests? Loud voices do not violence make. I think anyone that spits on someone or pushes them should be prosecuted for whatever misdemeanor that is. But the police didn't arrest anyone. Where is all the arm flailing in this thread coming from?

Remember this guy from a few years ago -

See what he used to do for a living -

We aren't talking about numbers or 'them' or 'they'. All are real human beings. Anyone that harms another person at one of these rallys should be prosecuted.

You find this kind of discourse in our country amusing?
I find it amusing that a nominee can stir this amount of violence and divisiveness yes.

Bullshit. The divisiveness has been there for years brewing and you know it. The only people responsible for the violent actions are the ones committing them. Trump can spout all the bullshit he wants, but it in no way justifies violent attacks on innocent people. We all know you wouldn't be so dismissive of these incidents if they were being committed against people at Hillary rallies.
I very much doubt there would be these types of demonstrations against Cruz, Rubio, or Kasich.

Should they have done it? In my opinion no. Violence is not okay in political discourse.

So I guess you just came to the thread to troll it. Glad we cleared that up.

You listed the same incident three times.. .

Nope, I didn't. Stop deflecting. You were wrong.... period.
Awww, look at the leftist punk add two more video's .. You're a fucking joke. LMAO

Oh really? If there were only three care to explain how all five ended up in the post you quoted you dumb fuck?

You're a Mod, you tell me you stupid freakturd?

Oh of course. Look how worked up LGS is. How anyone can resist is beyond me.

Nope, I didn't. Stop deflecting. You were wrong.... period.

I already did. You're wrong..... again.

Now go play in traffic.

Don't use me to excuse your fucked up mentality ASSHOLE.. You were laughing all the way through this fucking thread.. it's trash like you who harm innocent people.. Go fuck yourself Goofy.

I already did. You're wrong..... again.

Now go play in traffic.
You proved NOTHING dirtbag.. you first needledick.

Don't use me to excuse your fucked up mentality ASSHOLE.. You were laughing all the way through this fucking thread.. it's trash like you who harm innocent people.. Go fuck yourself Goofy.
:spinner::spinner::spinner:

Hold on a second. I'm gonna need to see a link before I'll believe this.

:rofl:

Hold on a second. You don't need to see anything if Democrats claim it.
:spinner:

Prove me wrong.
You want me to prove to you, that I won't believe something unless I see it?

Lol what? Okay even though that has nothing to do with this topic or conversation, you go ahead and come up with a way that I can prove that and I'll try.

Forum List

Back