Violent Pro Trump Fascists Storming New York City

What's to explain?

You posted complete bullshit, as you always do.

You got called out on it, as you always do.

This thread is going to turn to a shitstorm, as your threads always do.

The only thing that is new is that this time, your thread got merged with another based on someone else posting the same bullshit; so your thread is going to take that other one down with it.

slapping-your-wife.jpg

Pro-Trump Gang Seen In Footage Assaulting Anti-Fascist Protesters In Manhattan
Proud Boys — a misogynistic and anti-Muslim proto-fascist group — pummeled anti-fascist protesters outside a Proud Boys event at a New York Republican club.

By Christopher Mathias

NEW YORK — Minutes after an event at a Manhattan Republican club meant to celebrate violence against leftists, attendees belonging to a proto-fascist, pro-Trump street gang reportedly pummeled three people on the sidewalk in Manhattan’s Upper East Side while shouting homophobic slurs.

Footage posted online by video journalist Sandi Bachom shows a group of men who appear to be Proud Boys — a misogynistic and anti-Muslim fraternity known for committing acts of political violence across the country — kicking and punching three apparent anti-fascist protesters as they lay prone on the sidewalk.

Pro-Trump Gang Seen In Footage Assaulting Anti-Fascist Protesters In Manhattan | HuffPost

There have been other discussions here about this group but they are long dormant. Now this gang of thugs -who had a hand in the Charlottesville North Carolina riot and other disturbances around the country- is back in the news and the new is not good.

I am tired of the conservatives bleating about how those of us on the left are the violent ones. And don't bother to bring up Antifa or Black Lives Matter because there is a glaring difference. These groups exist for purposes of self defense. Any violence that they have engaged in has been for that purpose, or perpetrated by fringe elements within their ranks.

The Proud Boys exist for the purpose of committing crimes of hate and violence against others who they simply disapprove of. This shit has got to stop.

I give it 24 hours before Trump tweets something about "very fine people on all sides"

Ah, so it's not the Antifa or BLM groups that are prone to violence...it's "fringe elements" within their ranks? In case you haven't noticed, PeePee...Antifa and BLM ARE fringe elements!

Violence isn't always immediately recognizable. Some "peaceful protests" are very violent, because of what stupid people do to draw attention to their pet rock political moment.

Take the 2012 Occupy Wall Street movement of 2012 which favored killing American capitalism. In addition to breaking storefront glass and subsequent looting of small businesses, protesters did some taboo deeds in Portland, Oregon. Some of the protesters found police cars and pooped on them.

Poopy-Police-Car.jpg

Such a foul thing was more than a bad boy getting in the face of first responders, they also left them vulnerable to a number of diseases which could debilitate whoever had to clean it up, which in this case, would have been a cop. Liberals thought this merry and amusing, and were oozing attaboys all over the web. It couldn't have been more passive-aggressive, which is approximately the worst chance of communicating a human being can do do..

Feces are the very vector route of such diseases as cholera, amoebiasis (Traveler's Disease), Dysentery (fever, vomiting, bloody stools, abdominal pain), diarrhea (loose, watery stools that can cause dehydration and death to young children and infants,) hepatitis A (Liver disease that accompanies fever, nausea, fatigue, abdominal pain, diarrhea, jaundice, weight loss, and depression,) several parasitic diseases, carcinogenic diseases such as Arsenicosis, Intestinal worms that can cause anemia, malnutrition, or growth retardation in children, trachoma, a disease that has caused blindness in 6 million people already, Schistosomiasis, which can cause infection and damage your liver, lungs, intestines, and bladder. These diseases can be spread before the victim shows symptoms. IOW, side effects can waste its contaminated victim with loss of GI health, cause assorted cancers that can cause pain and death; the loss of eyesight, and loss of immunity to companion diseases and disorders. This is from one of my sources which covers oral-fecal and water vectors (deliverers) of disease.: 17 Diseases That Water Pollution Can Cause

If giving somebody else, namely a hero first responder such a risk, that kind of violence is up there with AK-47s since so many of the ordinary colon microbes can cause diseases to you that you have never heard of until your doctor tells you why you need to get your affairs in order for your heirs and family's future security and hands you a printout of what measures you can take to extend your life a few more weeks.

Some things just ain't damn funny, and I have 12 books on microbiology and their sundry pathologies in my home library that show how serious disease-causing organisms or viruses can be when ignored. The ones from your colon can be quite grim.

Proud Boys — a misogynistic and anti-Muslim proto-fascist group — pummeled anti-fascist protesters outside a Proud Boys event at a New York Republican club.

By Christopher Mathias

NEW YORK — Minutes after an event at a Manhattan Republican club meant to celebrate violence against leftists, attendees belonging to a proto-fascist, pro-Trump street gang reportedly pummeled three people on the sidewalk in Manhattan’s Upper East Side while shouting homophobic slurs.

Footage posted online by video journalist Sandi Bachom shows a group of men who appear to be Proud Boys — a misogynistic and anti-Muslim fraternity known for committing acts of political violence across the country — kicking and punching three apparent anti-fascist protesters as they lay prone on the sidewalk.

Pro-Trump Gang Seen In Footage Assaulting Anti-Fascist Protesters In Manhattan | HuffPost

There have been other discussions here about this group but they are long dormant. Now this gang of thugs -who had a hand in the Charlottesville North Carolina riot and other disturbances around the country- is back in the news and the new is not good.

I am tired of the conservatives bleating about how those of us on the left are the violent ones. And don't bother to bring up Antifa or Black Lives Matter because there is a glaring difference. These groups exist for purposes of self defense. Any violence that they have engaged in has been for that purpose, or perpetrated by fringe elements within their ranks.

The Proud Boys exist for the purpose of committing crimes of hate and violence against others who they simply disapprove of. This shit has got to stop.

I give it 24 hours before Trump tweets something about "very fine people on all sides"
So you really thought the fascist Antifa clowns could continue on attacking with impunity? That nobody would get to the point where they say enough is enough and hit back?
Hmmmmm?
Really?
The Proud Boys have been kicking Antifa's ass since Berkeley.

By Christopher Mathias

So you really thought the fascist Antifa clowns could continue on attacking with impunity? That nobody would get to the point where they say enough is enough and hit back?
Hmmmmm?
Really?
The Proud Boys have been kicking Antifa's ass since Berkeley.

.....and I hope the Proud Boys won't stop! :2up:

Antifa's biggest problem is that when you get right down to it...they're a bunch of pansies all dressing up to look like bad asses to terrify average citizens. Whenever anyone stands up to them they invariably get their asses kicked!

Right now in a steel cage match between an Antifa "activist" and your average red neck chick...I'm betting the farm that the red neck chick is going to beat him like a red headed step child!

Antifa's biggest problem is that when you get right down to it...they're a bunch of pansies all dressing up to look like bad asses to terrify average citizens. Whenever anyone stands up to them they invariably get their asses kicked!
CommiesCovered.jpg

By Christopher Mathias

False flag. This was obviously soros' doing. It's the only possible realistic lowest common denominator possibility within reason. Must be true. Guilty until I say so in a court of the bird law. Republican billionaires are 100% saints that definitely aren't manipulating the system to my detriment.

Wearing masks is illegal in Florida. In cities here with Democrat mayors, these loons get away with anything they choose (masks, fighting, vandalism, blocking traffic), but in cities with Republican mayors, they are promptly arrested.

So, as elsewhere, the faggots only choose those cities with lawless Democrat mayors (Chicago, San Jose, New York, Tampa) where they know they can get away with most anything.

By Christopher Mathias

You are crazy..... antifa and black lives matter are the militia, or para military wings of the democrat party. They are not "defensive" in nature and are used to intimidate the enemies of the democrats. And since you lied about what Trump said about the statue situation, you are revealing that the truth does not matter to you.....

By Christopher Mathias

I thought so.....the Proud Boys are the Gavin McIniss group...no, they are not fascist...since they want a limited government, and no, they are not racist...since they aren't racist.....

They are libertarians....... you moron...

Gavin McInnes - Wikipedia

"Both Bachom and Horse told HuffPost they believed the altercation began when three anti-fascist protesters knocked a red “Make America Great Again” hat off a Proud Boy member’s head."
I did not say that Antifa never did anything inappropriate. The point is the basic nature of the groups, what they stand for, and their purpose for exising

And the moral of the story......dont fuck with another mans hat.

Good on the Proud Boys. I hope much more success for them.

Proud Boys - Wikipedia

The Proud Boys have a four-degree initiation process for new members.[15] In the first degree, a recruit must declare "I am a Western chauvinist who refuses to apologize for creating the modern world."[16] The second degree involves five or more Proud Boys punching the recruit until he names five breakfast cereals. To earn the third degree, the recruit must get a Proud Boy tattoo.[17] The Proud Boys' website says that the fourth degree is reserved for those who have "endured a major conflict related to the cause."[18][19] The Southern Poverty Law Center has said this requires the recruit to get into a physical fight with an Antifaactivist at a public rally.

their Canadian comedian founder>>>
330px-Gavin-McInnes-2015.png

gavin_mcinnes2.jpg

GettyImages-1010946436.jpg

10628.jpg

~S~

Portland last night.....Antifa fag gets clubbed!!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::113:

Twitter

Like I've been saying....one of these days soon, we're gonna see a bunch of the limpwristers get badly beaten all in a one minute vid. Will be must watch TV for all. After that, the fag shows will almost disappear

By Christopher Mathias

What these proud boys did is despicable and they should be arrested and prosecuted.

Your hypocrisy is more despicable.

You are an out right liar. Antifa and blm do NOT and have never existed for the purpose of self defense. They are radical violent pigs who aggressively initiate political violence.

I agree conservatives need to condemn the violent actions of anyone on their side of the spectrum

But uneducated fools like you have been refusing to own the human trash on your side for years. You are no better.

"Both Bachom and Horse told HuffPost they believed the altercation began when three anti-fascist protesters knocked a red “Make America Great Again” hat off a Proud Boy member’s head."
I did not say that Antifa never did anything inappropriate. The point is the basic nature of the groups, what they stand for, and their purpose for exising
They are communists who stand for violence to suppress the rights of others.

They are human garbage.

More about the Proud Boys

Meet the Proud Boys, the pro-men, anti-masturbation enemy of 'antifa'

How are new members initiated into the Proud Boys?

To join the Proud Boys, would-be members must go through a four-degree initiation process. The first requires publicly outing oneself as a Proud Boy. The second involves taking a beating from other members until the aspiring Proud Boy can name five kinds of breakfast cereal. This initiation degree also requires a vow to abstain from masturbation. To complete the third degree, the new member must get a Proud Boy tattoo.

The fourth and final degree was added much later by McInnes and is a clear step away from the prankishness of the other rites. It hints at the right-wing bent that the hyperpartisan culture in Trump’s America has served to amplify. The fourth initiation requires that a prospective Proud Boy serve the “cause,” as McInnes suggested, by engaging in a physical brawl with members of “antifa,” the loose-knit far-left and anarchist anti-fascist movement.

But they are not violent LOL
I would join if they didn't require a tattoo.

So that is your only problem with them?
yep
So you support turning back the clock on women's role in the family and society to 1920? Would that include voting rights?
So you support repeal of the first amendment? That is what antifa supports.

Forum List

Back