🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Virgin islands allows national guard to seize guns, ammo ahead of hurricane Irma

I don't think guns, ammo, and explosives will be effective against a hurricane, but what do I know?

Wonderful. So those who prepared can be held at gunpoint by criminals that still have their guns...cuz they are criminals...and folks just have to take their chances, eh?

...Is this guy really saying that the Virgin Island's National Guard didn't have enough bullets and guns? Clearly we need to check up on them after the storm settles... There is absolutely no reason their NG shouldn't have enough arms to deal with looters o_O

If they came to my door and said they were officially confiscating my guns, I would officially say "over my dead fucking body, sparky" and prepare myself to meet my maker if they took me up on it.
Not only no, but HAYELL no.

thing is , how can they confiscate , does the Virgin Islands government have lists of gun owners and their guns ??.

The Virgin Islands are about to be completely obliterated by a CAT 5 hurricane. If they have sufficient means of enforcing gun control to the point of securing the guns from the 8% of people there that have them, preventing those guns from being used in street warfare in the carnage left after the hurricane, then good for them.

so , do you think that the government in the Virgin Islands has lists of gun owners OldSchool . Seems too me that they must have a list of WHO owns the guns . I bet that the governors bodyguards will keep their guns so they can guard the Governor eh OldSchool .

so , do you think that the government in the Virgin Islands has lists of gun owners OldSchool . Seems too me that they must have a list of WHO owns the guns . I bet that the governors bodyguards will keep their guns so they can guard the Governor eh OldSchool .
Go survive a direct hit from a few CAT 5 hurricanes. Then I'll be willing to listen to your advice about surviving one.

U.S. Virgin Islands Gov. Kenneth Mapp signed an emergency order allowing the seizure of private guns, ammunition, explosives and property the National Guard may need to respond to Hurricane Irma.

Virgin Islands Allows National Guard To Seize Guns, Ammo Ahead Of Hurricane Irma

----------------------------------------------------------------------
When you need them most, let the gov try that bs here
all the government needs is any excuse to ignore your rights and then remove them.

The Virgin Islands are about to be completely obliterated by a CAT 5 hurricane. If they have sufficient means of enforcing gun control to the point of securing the guns from the 8% of people there that have them, preventing those guns from being used in street warfare in the carnage left after the hurricane, then good for them.
openly hates the Constitution, wonders why people accuse him of being anti-America.

openly hates the Constitution, wonders why people accuse him of being anti-America.
^ dumb fucking moron

U.S. Virgin Islands Gov. Kenneth Mapp signed an emergency order allowing the seizure of private guns, ammunition, explosives and property the National Guard may need to respond to Hurricane Irma.

Virgin Islands Allows National Guard To Seize Guns, Ammo Ahead Of Hurricane Irma

----------------------------------------------------------------------
When you need them most, let the gov try that bs here
all the government needs is any excuse to ignore your rights and then remove them.
----------------------------------------------------------- CONFISCATION is kinda hard if they don't know who has the guns . Should serve as a heads up or a warning to gun owners in the USA that see nothing wrong with gun registration here in the USA TwoThumbs .

Go survive a direct hit from a few CAT 5 hurricanes. Then I'll be willing to listen to your advice about surviving one.

Why is it that the that gun confiscation only seems to be in black areas?

I don't think guns, ammo, and explosives will be effective against a hurricane, but what do I know?

LOL are you seriously that clueless..............what happens to a town, city after a hurricane omg please tell me you are just kidding.

You can't possibly think everyone is rounded up safe and sound in a FEMA camp, you can't tell me you haven't a clue how people are robbed or looted jesus chripe.

Forum List

Back