🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Virgin islands allows national guard to seize guns, ammo ahead of hurricane Irma

U.S. Virgin Islands Gov. Kenneth Mapp signed an emergency order allowing the seizure of private guns, ammunition, explosives and property the National Guard may need to respond to Hurricane Irma.

Virgin Islands Allows National Guard To Seize Guns, Ammo Ahead Of Hurricane Irma

----------------------------------------------------------------------
When you need them most, let the gov try that bs here
all the government needs is any excuse to ignore your rights and then remove them.
----------------------------------------------------------- CONFISCATION is kinda hard if they don't know who has the guns . Should serve as a heads up or a warning to gun owners in the USA that see nothing wrong with gun registration here in the USA TwoThumbs .

" REGISTRATION" is how they know who has them, one of the biggest bs reasons the FEDS feed sheep as to why ppl have to register them. So in case they is a need to confiscate them they know where the majority of them are.

for one, and for two they did it during Hurricane Katrina and some never go their guns back.

Last edited:
The Virgin Islands are about to be completely obliterated by a CAT 5 hurricane. If they have sufficient means of enforcing gun control to the point of securing the guns from the 8% of people there that have them, preventing those guns from being used in street warfare in the carnage left after the hurricane, then good for them.
Crap!! You sound just like the right wing survivalist nutters!!!!! "It's a natural disaster and people are going to go wild in the streets!!!!!!!" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The Virgin Islands are about to be completely obliterated by a CAT 5 hurricane. If they have sufficient means of enforcing gun control to the point of securing the guns from the 8% of people there that have them, preventing those guns from being used in street warfare in the carnage left after the hurricane, then good for them.
Crap!! You sound just like the right wing survivalist nutters!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
How else do you hope to catch their attention?

Crap!! You sound just like the right wing survivalist nutters!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Not even a good excuse..... But keep swingin' away, I'm getting a hell of a kick out of it. :thup:

Not even a good excuse..... But keep swingin' away, I'm getting a hell of a kick out of it. :thup:
^ :dunno:

^ :dunno:
Maybe I'm easily entertained. :dunno:

I don't think guns, ammo, and explosives will be effective against a hurricane, but what do I know?

LOL are you seriously that clueless..............what happens to a town, city after a hurricane omg please tell me you are just kidding.

You can't possibly think everyone is rounded up safe and sound in a FEMA camp, you can't tell me you haven't a clue how people are robbed or looted jesus chripe.
You need to check your sarcasm meter, because it isn't working.

Nothing biblical going on here................ The dumbasses would say " This is all just a natural occurence" cause CNN told them so. We have another Hurricane coming in behind Irma.. They are not deploying their air craft either in CALIFORNIA to put out the fires. Try telling a dumb ass sheep why that is.

upload_2017-9-5_23-44-57.png

U.S. Virgin Islands Gov. Kenneth Mapp signed an emergency order allowing the seizure of private guns, ammunition, explosives and property the National Guard may need to respond to Hurricane Irma.

Virgin Islands Allows National Guard To Seize Guns, Ammo Ahead Of Hurricane Irma

----------------------------------------------------------------------
When you need them most, let the gov try that bs here
all the government needs is any excuse to ignore your rights and then remove them.
----------------------------------------------------------- CONFISCATION is kinda hard if they don't know who has the guns . Should serve as a heads up or a warning to gun owners in the USA that see nothing wrong with gun registration here in the USA TwoThumbs .

" REGISTRATION" is how they know who has them, one of the biggest bs reasons the FEDS feed sheep as to why ppl have to register them. So in case they is a need to confiscate them they know where the majority of them are.

for one, and for two they did it during Hurricane Katrina and some never go their guns back.
Maybe its time we become criminals then? Get them illegally off the street, file off the serial numbers. Hide them. Looks like that is what it might come to. Law abiding citizens needing to behave like a criminal just to keep their right to own arms.:cool-45:

Nothing biblical going on here................ The dumbasses would say " This is all just a natural occurence" cause CNN told them so. We have another Hurricane coming in behind Irma.. They are not deploying their air craft either in CALIFORNIA to put out the fires. Try telling a dumb ass sheep why that is.

View attachment 147764
About time He got pissed off, then. Hell, I would've destroyed this shithole a long time ago. What a disappointment we must be, eh?

You did too much acid in the 60's but if you want my guns, I'll agree to giving you my ammunition....one round at a time.

Andy Dufresne: Yeah. The funny thing is - on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.

The Virgin Islands; another US colony we never granted the right to vote?

As I recall it they had a local vote to try for statehood some time back and only like 30% of them (there's 100k total) bothered to vote; and they voted for the status quo.

None the less, in uhm 2009 they sent in a proposed constitution (a requirement to apply for statehood or even incorporation status) it was spit back by Congress because of some US Constitutional issues (like they wanted to give special rights to a certain class of their people or something like that - I found the response here https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-111publ194/html/PLAW-111publ194.htm but I've not read it yet.) In any event, they haven't even bothered to fix the issues for 7 years.

As I understand it the people there are happy how it is, they get to vote in the Caucasus, they're US citizens (and all the benefits therein), and that's good enough for them. The only discussion I've seen of them going independent or becoming an "official territory" (like Guam, etc.) or even a state was about the not being able to vote for president thing, however, the people do not think they can afford to be independent, apparently they import /everything/ and have zero industry of their own (the farming barely feeds themselves apparently) and basically their biggest revenue source is tourism. To that end they wish to retain the title as a "US territory" and don't have the money nor population to support themselves as a state or incorporated territory.

As far as I know they can have a local vote to apply for statehood anytime they want, they can vote to break away from the US anytime they want, but the people are fine with it how it is. ~shrug~

openly hates the Constitution, wonders why people accuse him of being anti-America.
^ dumb fucking moron
Truth hurts.

Forum List

Back