🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Governor of US Virgin Islands commands NG to seize all guns and ammo

thank you . there is no way that an AMERICAN can have TOO many guns Syriusly !!

According to the law he does have that authority.

Funny how none of you numb nuts actually suggest that the law should be changed.....

Feel free to identify and quote any such law or does it just exist in your imagination?

Since I have posted this excerpt twice now- which shows it right there
upload_2017-9-6_10-18-44-png.147799

And a link to this was in the OP- the truth is out there for those who bother to read the posts.....

Wonderful, interesting to note that the governor has delusions of grandeur. But that still doesn't void the US Constitution or the Disaster Recovery Personal Protection Act.

On July 13, 2006, the Vitter Amendment passed the United States Senate 84 to 16. It was retained by the conference committee. President George W. Bush signed the Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act on September 30, 2006 and it became Public Law 109-295.[4]

Funny how none of you numb nuts actually suggest that the law should be changed.....

Feel free to identify and quote any such law or does it just exist in your imagination?

And a link to this was in the OP- the truth is out there for those who bother to read the posts.....

Wonderful, interesting to note that the governor has delusions of grandeur. But that still doesn't void the US Constitution or the Disaster Recovery Personal Protection Act.

On July 13, 2006, the Vitter Amendment passed the United States Senate 84 to 16. It was retained by the conference committee. President George W. Bush signed the Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act on September 30, 2006 and it became Public Law 109-295.[4]

Wow- so you finally figured out that there is a Virgin Islands law that has been mentioned from the very first post.

Good for you.

Meanwhile I believe the gun count of those seized in the Virgin Islands has gone up to ZERO

But the hysteria level of the gun nuts remains at Code Red.

LOL

hey Syriusly , don't acquire any guns if you don't want any guns . But YOU and that little fat 'governor' of the 'virgin islands' , just leave Americans guns alone Syriusly .

Wow- so you finally figured out that there is a Virgin Islands law that has been mentioned from the very first post.

Good for you.

Meanwhile I believe the gun count of those seized in the Virgin Islands has gone up to ZERO

LOL
---------------------------------------------------------- and no one cares or respects a bogus 'virgin islands' law made by elites Syriusly !!

Good for you.

LOL

Never doubted that there was an attempt at a law on the books but I wondered when it was passed and if it had been rescinded as so many of those "laws" have been. I still don't know but but have already spent far more time trying to find out than the question is worth. The fact that it is unconstitutional and a violation of a federal act is more than enough to invalidate it and always has been. The sad thing is that the governor was willing to risk a violent confrontation in an effort to oppress the people he is supposed to be serving at the very time he should be doing his utmost to protect them.

update on worsening situation in Virgin Islands , food and water are all gone , looting and violence is escalating . I speculate that the Virgin Islands 'governor' is well fed , possibly eating a large breakfast and hiding behind his well armed and taxpayer paid bodyguards though !! --- Violence Erupts on Desperate Caribbean Islands: ‘All the Food Is Gone’ ---

Your link is about St. Martin. Not the Virgin Islands. Not even US territory.

Nice try. You must have thought nobody would click on your link and check it out.

Apparently there's violence in the Caribbean in the aftermath but it's not in the VI where this Governor Of Unknown Girth went house to house in 185mph winds collecting guns. It must have worked.

Too bad. Sorry you didn't get your shootouts to watch from the couch while munching popcorn. :itsok:

Hey, maybe you can find an old episode of "Gunsmoke" on TV as a consolation prize.

Gun nuts. SMFH

update on worsening situation in Virgin Islands , food and water are all gone , looting and violence is escalating . I speculate that the Virgin Islands 'governor' is well fed , possibly eating a large breakfast and hiding behind his well armed and taxpayer paid bodyguards though !! --- Violence Erupts on Desperate Caribbean Islands: ‘All the Food Is Gone’ ---
Perhaps the looting and violence is why the governor gave the National Guard the authority to seize guns. Ya think?
I read an article in the paper this a.m. about a local couple who were trapped on Saint Martin during their destination wedding. They were being evacuated today, but she said the officials were warning that armed looters were soon to follow.

Armed looters are a real thing, folks. Removing their weapons, if possible, would have been VERY helpful, I would think.

yeah , mornin Pogo , go ahead , tell me twith a straight face hat the 'vi governor' isn't a fat feck . ------------ aw haw [chuckle] !! --- Home - U.S. Virgin Islands | Governor Kenneth E. Mapp ---

I'm really not interested in how much the friggin' governor weighs. What I did there was call out your bullshit link for the bullshit it is. There's nothing you can do about that, except to quit posting bullshit expecting to get away with it.

Perhaps the looting and violence is why the governor gave the National Guard the authority to seize guns. Ya think?
I read an article in the paper this a.m. about a local couple who were trapped on Saint Martin during their destination wedding. They were being evacuated today, but she said the officials were warning that armed looters were soon to follow.

Armed looters are a real thing, folks. Removing their weapons, if possible, would have been VERY helpful, I would think.
------------------------------------------------------------------------- yeah , so you think that people and crims that will loot and commit violence would turn in their guns eh OldLady ?? Seems to me that criminals who never had a gun will be violent with hammers , axes , knives , fists , screwdrivers , muscles , size and baseball or cricket bats . What would a little old generic old lady or man do if they are attacked by an unarmed BIG thug that has Big Muscles and Big Fists and an attitude to rob , rape . steal and dominate . Little old lady and frail old man are toast if they don't have their 'equalizer' or gun Old Lady .

hey Syriusly , don't acquire any guns if you don't want any guns . But YOU and that little fat 'governor' of the 'virgin islands' , just leave Americans guns alone Syriusly .

I have as many guns as I need. And neither I, or the governor of the Virgin Islands- has seized- or demanded the seizure- of any guns.

Total guns seized in the Virgin Islands now up to Zero
Total hysteria among the gun nuts now up to Code Red.

just shows that the fat feck governor knows his limitations eh . His order though does show the governors tyrannical intention and mindset and if it wasn't the NRA and people like American gunowners then the governor mighta moved to confiscate . We gunowners must remain vigilant and slap down the gun grabbers every time we get the chance . ------------------- yep , we gunowners just won another small battle Syriusly !!

I have as many guns as I need. And neither I, or the governor of the Virgin Islands- has seized- or demanded the seizure- of any guns.

-------------------------------- maybe true , but the governor put tail between legs and backed down Syriusly !!

Good for you.

LOL

Never doubted that there was an attempt at a law on the books but I wondered when it was passed and if it had been rescinded as so many of those "laws" have been. I still don't know but but have already spent far more time trying to find out than the question is worth. The fact that it is unconstitutional and a violation of a federal act is more than enough to invalidate it and always has been. The sad thing is that the governor was willing to risk a violent confrontation in an effort to oppress the people he is supposed to be serving at the very time he should be doing his utmost to protect them.

'oppress' what people?

The fact is that the governor spent his time working to protect the people of the Virgin Islands- unlike a single one of the posters here at USMB.

How many guns were seized? Zero.

How many lying headlines by gun nuts on the internet? dozens- maybe hundreds

You know like the lying title of the thread?

Look at a small selection of these titles- every single one a lie by gun nuts- or those seeking to infuriate the gun nuts

upload_2017-9-11_9-43-49.png

upload_2017-9-11_9-44-10.png

upload_2017-9-11_9-44-21.png

upload_2017-9-11_9-44-35.png

upload_2017-9-11_9-44-56.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-11_9-43-35.png
    upload_2017-9-11_9-43-35.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 25
  • upload_2017-9-11_9-44-1.png
    upload_2017-9-11_9-44-1.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 27
  • upload_2017-9-11_9-44-44.png
    upload_2017-9-11_9-44-44.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 34

-------------------------------- maybe , but the governor put tail between legs and backed down Syriusly !!
LOL- you mean just liked he ordered the seizure of all private guns in the Virgin islands?

The governor issued an order right out of Virgin Islands law- and never intended to seize any private guns.

How do we know this- because the governor said so.

But hell- the gun lobby doesn't care- anything that sells guns is good news for your pals.

just shows that the fat feck governor knows his limitations eh . His order though does show the governors tyrannical intention and mindset and if it wasn't the NRA and people like American gunowners then the governor mighta moved to confiscate . We gunowners must remain vigilant and slap down the gun grabbers every time we get the chance . ------------------- yep , we gunowners just won another small battle Syriusly !!

I love this here tortured logic ---

A: "Da EEBIL governor seized all da guns!!"
hair-fire.gif

B: "No, he didn't"

A: "Oh. Well he would have if he could have so I still win!!!" :eusa_dance:

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back