🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Governor of US Virgin Islands commands NG to seize all guns and ammo

you lost , governor INTENT was brought to the forefront in this thread Syriusly , and Pogo !!

update on worsening situation in Virgin Islands , food and water are all gone , looting and violence is escalating . I speculate that the Virgin Islands 'governor' is well fed , possibly eating a large breakfast and hiding behind his well armed and taxpayer paid bodyguards though !! --- Violence Erupts on Desperate Caribbean Islands: ‘All the Food Is Gone’ ---
Perhaps the looting and violence is why the governor gave the National Guard the authority to seize guns. Ya think?
I read an article in the paper this a.m. about a local couple who were trapped on Saint Martin during their destination wedding. They were being evacuated today, but she said the officials were warning that armed looters were soon to follow.

Armed looters are a real thing, folks. Removing their weapons, if possible, would have been VERY helpful, I would think.

True. Great! Now can you think of any rational reason for removing weapons from those people who are the targets of those violent looters unless you are just wanting to aid, and assure the safety of, those violently criminal looters? Simple: do you side with those abide by or break the law?

update on worsening situation in Virgin Islands , food and water are all gone , looting and violence is escalating . I speculate that the Virgin Islands 'governor' is well fed , possibly eating a large breakfast and hiding behind his well armed and taxpayer paid bodyguards though !! --- Violence Erupts on Desperate Caribbean Islands: ‘All the Food Is Gone’ ---
Perhaps the looting and violence is why the governor gave the National Guard the authority to seize guns. Ya think?
I read an article in the paper this a.m. about a local couple who were trapped on Saint Martin during their destination wedding. They were being evacuated today, but she said the officials were warning that armed looters were soon to follow.

Armed looters are a real thing, folks. Removing their weapons, if possible, would have been VERY helpful, I would think.

True. Great! Now can you think of any rational reason for removing weapons from those people who are the targets of those violent looters unless you are just wanting to aid, and assure the safety of, those violently criminal looters? Simple: do you side with those abide by or break the law?

Mayhaps to produce the result that Pismoe tried to get away with this morning, where he dredged up an article about violence in the aftermath, except none of it involved the Virgin Islands?

What did I win? I hope it's food.

Mayhaps to produce the result that Pismoe tried to get away with this morning, where he dredged up an article about violence in the aftermath, except none of it involved the Virgin Islands?

-------------------------------------------------------- aw heck , they are ALL the same thing , uncilvized and poor , all 'papists' so that should be a clue Pogo . . Same as south america from mexico going down the map Pogo .

chicago , deeeeetroit , st. louis , washington dc , they are all the came no matter their names Pogo .

Typical tinfoil gun fetishist. Biggest storm ever recorded with winds of 185mph threatens to wipe out several countries, leaving people homeless, drowned and worse, they're looking at devastated infrastructure including months without electricity ..................... and what you're worried about is "protect the guns".

ASSHOLE.
Typical hyperbolic pussy progressive. Wail about the weather wiping out civilization like a junior high drama queen while celebrating the egregious violation of constitutional rights.

Here's the thing you ignorant pussy - there is nothing more important than liberty. Nothing. Not even human life. That's why Patrick Henry said "Give me liberty, or give me death".

Bottom line: you are the BIGGEST ASSHOLE.

Typical tinfoil gun fetishist. Biggest storm ever recorded with winds of 185mph threatens to wipe out several countries, leaving people homeless, drowned and worse, they're looking at devastated infrastructure including months without electricity ..................... and what you're worried about is "protect the guns".

ASSHOLE.
Typical hyperbolic pussy progressive. Wail about the weather wiping out civilization like a junior high drama queen while celebrating the egregious violation of constitutional rights.

Here's the thing you ignorant pussy - there is nothing more important than liberty. Nothing. Not even human life. That's why Patrick Henry said "Give me liberty, or give me death".

:lmao: Tissue?

Hey, I never said the OP had a monopoly on sociopathy. :itsok:

He just claimed it before you did. Relax Max, there's plenty of sociopathy to go around.

---- as you yourself are about to demonstrate in the next post.

:dig:

ASSHOLE.

Tissue?

Hey, I never said the OP had a monopoly on sociopathy.
That's ironic coming from the little bitch sobbing "biggest storm ever recorded with winds of 185mph threatens to wipe out several countries".

Dillhole actually claimed this harmless little storm would "wipe out several countries" :lmao:

(This is why Homo Pogo has been my personal bitch on USMB for years :laugh:)

-------------------------------------------------------- aw heck , they are ALL the same thing , uncilvized and poor , all 'papists' so that should be a clue Pogo . . Same as south america from mexico going down the map Pogo .

Yuh HUH.... isn't that informative.

--- so you're an anti-Catholic bigot too?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

According to the law he does have that authority.

Funny how none of you numb nuts actually suggest that the law should be changed.....

Feel free to identify and quote any such law or does it just exist in your imagination?

Since I have posted this excerpt twice now- which shows it right there
upload_2017-9-6_10-18-44-png.147799

And a link to this was in the OP- the truth is out there for those who bother to read the posts.....

Wonderful, interesting to note that the governor has delusions of grandeur. But that still doesn't void the US Constitution or the Disaster Recovery Personal Protection Act.

On July 13, 2006, the Vitter Amendment passed the United States Senate 84 to 16. It was retained by the conference committee. President George W. Bush signed the Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act on September 30, 2006 and it became Public Law 109-295.[4]

Wow- so you finally figured out that there is a Virgin Islands law that has been mentioned from the very first post.

Good for you.

Meanwhile I believe the gun count of those seized in the Virgin Islands has gone up to ZERO

But the hysteria level of the gun nuts remains at Code Red.

LOL

Never doubted that there was an attempt at a law on the books but I wondered when it was passed and if it had been rescinded as so many of those "laws" have been. I still don't know but but have already spent far more time trying to find out than the question is worth. The fact that it is unconstitutional and a violation of a federal act is more than enough to invalidate it and always has been. The sad thing is that the governor was willing to risk a violent confrontation in an effort to oppress the people he is supposed to be serving at the very time he should be doing his utmost to protect them.

'oppress' what people?

The fact is that the governor spent his time working to protect the people of the Virgin Islands- unlike a single one of the posters here at USMB.

How many guns were seized? Zero.

How many lying headlines by gun nuts on the internet? dozens- maybe hundreds

You know like the lying title of the thread?

Look at a small selection of these titles- every single one a lie by gun nuts- or those seeking to infuriate the gun nuts

View attachment 148648

View attachment 148650

View attachment 148651
View attachment 148652

View attachment 148654

Do you claim that the following are lies?

U.S. Virgin Islands Gov. Kenneth Mapp signed an emergency order allowing the seizure of private guns, ammunition, explosives and property the National Guard may need to respond to Hurricane Irma.

The governor of the U.S. Virgin Islands has ordered its national guard to seize guns, ammunition and other weapons from its citizens as the territory prepares for Hurricane Irma to make landfall.

The governor of the U.S. Virgin Islands has ordered the territory's national guard to begin seizing guns and ammunition from citizens in preparation for Hurricane Irma's landfall.

Yuh HUH.... isn't that informative.

--- so you're an anti-Catholic bigot too?
------------------------------------------------------------ naw , not anti Catholic , its just that Catholics messed up big time in all the societies that they tried building . See all of S America and compare to Protestant built USA Pogo .

And so the looters came with giant knifes (machetes) and other savage weaponry.

And you wonder why the law abiding people of the Virgin Islands want their firearms.

Pogo

Well well...fresh new from the Virgin Islands.
“I actually know of eight people that were robbed in broad daylight with machetes for everything they had in their vehicles, including their fuel. Yesterday we spent about 3 ½ hours in a line for fuel, and machetes were pulled there as well. We’re getting stories of people being robbed at gunpoint in their house for something as small as a can of tomato sauce,” he told FOX Business’ Trish Regan on ‘The Intelligence Report.’

Laplac said since the police force is “limited,” he has to protect himself from looters.

“At night right now in my house we have a couple of guys with me, we’re taking four hour shifts and we’re standing out there with the one pistol that we do have, machetes and flashlights to make sure that nobody comes to loot us without us seeing them,” he said.

"It's raining and windy... You don't need your guns." Here we have a clear example of why the government should not have a registry of your personal arms.

Not to mention it was ratified a year after Katrina that the Nationa Guard cannot seize firearms for natural disasters.

Disaster Recovery Personal Protection Act of 2006 - Wikipedia

NRA threatens lawsuit after US Virgin Islands governor orders weapons seizure

Virgin Islands Allows National Guard To Seize Guns, Ammo Ahead Of Hurricane Irma

U.S. Virgin Islands seizing guns, ammo in anticipation of Irma

NRA Threatens Lawsuit Over U.S. Virgin Islands Firearm Confiscation Order | One America News Network

The The National Rifle Association prepares for a possible legal battle as Hurricane Irma nears the U.S.

This comes in response to the governor of the U.S. Virgin Islands ordering its National Guard to seize guns, ammunition, and other weapons from its citizens ahead of Hurricane Irma.
prepares for a possible legal battle as Hurricane Irma nears the U.S.

This comes in response to the governor of the U.S. Virgin Islands ordering its National Guard to seize guns, ammunition, and other weapons from its citizens ahead of Hurricane Irma.

The NRA argues people need to be able to protect themselves during times of natural disaster.

Of course there's a statist LAND GRAB behind this as well:
Mapp signed the order Monday in preparation for Hurricane Irma. The order allows the Adjutant General of the Virgin Islands to seize private property they believe necessary to protect the islands, subject to approval by the territory’s Justice Department.

Looks like they're afraid someone's gonna shoot back if the government attempts to steal their property.

ASSHOLE.
It's been a while since I checked in on the forum and I came across this gem. As we know, the government is always slow to respond to immediate needs in a disaster. Why would the government issue the order regarding privately owned firearms?

"It's raining and windy... You don't need your guns." Here we have a clear example of why the government should not have a registry of your personal arms.

Not to mention it was ratified a year after Katrina that the Nationa Guard cannot seize firearms for natural disasters.

Disaster Recovery Personal Protection Act of 2006 - Wikipedia

NRA threatens lawsuit after US Virgin Islands governor orders weapons seizure

Virgin Islands Allows National Guard To Seize Guns, Ammo Ahead Of Hurricane Irma

U.S. Virgin Islands seizing guns, ammo in anticipation of Irma

NRA Threatens Lawsuit Over U.S. Virgin Islands Firearm Confiscation Order | One America News Network

The The National Rifle Association prepares for a possible legal battle as Hurricane Irma nears the U.S.

prepares for a possible legal battle as Hurricane Irma nears the U.S.

The NRA argues people need to be able to protect themselves during times of natural disaster.

Of course there's a statist LAND GRAB behind this as well:
Mapp signed the order Monday in preparation for Hurricane Irma. The order allows the Adjutant General of the Virgin Islands to seize private property they believe necessary to protect the islands, subject to approval by the territory’s Justice Department.

Looks like they're afraid someone's gonna shoot back if the government attempts to steal their property.

ASSHOLE.
It's been a while since I checked in on the forum and I came across this gem. As we know, the government is always slow to respond to immediate needs in a disaster. Why would the government issue the order regarding privately owned firearms?
-------------------------------------------------------- i say that the order simply shows 'ill intent' by the government . Illegal or nasty plans and actions come after 'ill intent ' is formed in the mind of the king or the fat feck governor of the land .

Forum List

Back