Virginia Declares State of Emergency Due to White Supremacists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real question for Asslips. Do you believe the Egyptians you point to constantly, we're a black, or semitic culture?

I had an Egyptian camp instructor at summer camp way back, he was tan, hairy, and had a big nose.

I had an Egyptian cook at a dinner way back, he was tan, hairy, and had a big nose.

The only difference was one was fat, and faced faced, and the other was thin, and thin faced.
Key phrase is "I had". Unless youre very old youre not talking about the ancient Egyptians.

Why do modern Egyptians, and also modern Greeks look like Arabs?

Yes your a seperatist who wants to live in an all white society. I have zero respect for that philosophy and find it deeply offensive
Multiculturalism has produced nothin but debt and misery for white cultures.

Glad to hear you're "deeply offended" by monolithic Asian and African nations
What the hell is a "white culture"? I'm damned tired of this shit from people who don't know their Tchaikovsky from their Caravaggio or their James Joyce or their Mozart or Dostoevsky. if you clam a culture, you damned well have to know what it is.

I think that people outside of Europe can admire these assets as I can admire the works of Omar Kayyam.

Last edited:
Real question for Asslips. Do you believe the Egyptians you point to constantly, we're a black, or semitic culture?

I had an Egyptian camp instructor at summer camp way back, he was tan, hairy, and had a big nose.

I had an Egyptian cook at a dinner way back, he was tan, hairy, and had a big nose.

The only difference was one was fat, and faced faced, and the other was thin, and thin faced.
Key phrase is "I had". Unless youre very old youre not talking about the ancient Egyptians.

Why do most modern Americans look white instead of Native American?

All in the shade the white man provides... Nut up and take your higher state of concioussness to to motherland. Then brag of your successes...
Whites have provided me nothing. Actually the shoe is on the other foot. Before we came here we already had civilizations. Without us the US would be just another penal colony.
Hold on to your dream. Don't let anyone take it from you. It's all you have. How can you wage opposition to the white man; when your greatest threat is your own kind...?
Can you elaborate?
No need. The body count does it for me...
There is a need if you want me to answer the question. Please elaborate on "wage opposition and greatest threat"
I didn’t speak of “wage opposition”, nor do I care... negros take comfort in the shade of the white man; and all the freedom, and prosperity it provides. Negros have been nothing but beasts of burden to every other race who has come into contact with them. Nothing has changed. And unless they recieve more non negro IQ injections... nothing will.
But take heart; if ye be an American negro, you already have %25 white blood , and a 10 point IQ gain on native stock. If I were an american Negro I’d roll across Africa and actually make it what you dream it used to be. But that would require you to leave the sanctuary of the white mans shade...

Because whites are conquerors. Not the the conquered.

Whites have provided me nothing. Actually the shoe is on the other foot. Before we came here we already had civilizations. Without us the US would be just another penal colony.
Hold on to your dream. Don't let anyone take it from you. It's all you have. How can you wage opposition to the white man; when your greatest threat is your own kind...?
Can you elaborate?
There is a need if you want me to answer the question. Please elaborate on "wage opposition and greatest threat"
I didn’t speak of “wage opposition”, nor do I care... negros take comfort in the shade of the white man; and all the freedom, and prosperity it provides. Negros have been nothing but beasts of burden to every other race who has come into contact with them. Nothing has changed. And unless they recieve more non negro IQ injections... nothing will.
But take heart; if ye be an American negro, you already have %25 white blood , and a 10 point IQ gain on native stock. If I were an american Negro I’d roll across Africa and actually make it what you dream it used to be. But that would require you to leave the sanctuary of the white mans shade...
Actually you did dummy.
"How can you wage opposition to the white man; when your greatest threat is your own kind...?"

I didn't read the first 56 pages of this thread.

The Democratic governor of Virginia and the Democratic mayor of Charlottesville were negligent in their duties in what culminated in the death of Heather Heyer. No doubt, they are protecting their own political skin by declaring a state of emergency. The truth be told, however, is that it is the left that brings the violence. Yea, I know. Some idiot drove his car into the crowd. What's also true is that the white supremacists marched the night before and there was no violence. Violence didn't occur until the next day, after antifa arrived. The police were effectively ordered to stand down rather than enforce laws and protect the community. It was hardly surprising that total mayhem ensued.

The left says you don't need a gun because government and the police will protect you, yet, time and again, Democratic leaders don't let the police do their jobs and people end up dead or injured.

On another note, I'm pretty sure ISIS could organize a march in Virginia and no state of emergency would be declared nor would antifa show up to oppose them.

Why do Egyptian Copts the original Egyptians look more like Jews, than like Blacks?

935906_GN42_s26b_51.jpg

Why do Egyptian Copts the original Egyptians look more like Jews, than like Blacks?

935906_GN42_s26b_51.jpg
Why do white americans look more like europeans than the orginal americans?

Can you elaborate?
Actually you did dummy.
"How can you wage opposition to the white man; when your greatest threat is your own kind...?"
While your fellow negros of limited vocabulary, in the only language they only partially grasp, might find such word play clever... It serves only to reinforce my point...

Can you elaborate?
Actually you did dummy.
While your fellow negros of limited vocabulary in the only language they only partially grasp might find such word play clever... It serves only to reinforce my point...
So now youre claiming you didnt speak of wage opposition when I just quoted you saying it?

935906_GN42_s26b_51.jpg

So Egyptian Copts are invaders?
From where?

935906_GN42_s26b_51.jpg

So Egyptian Copts are invaders?
From where?
Who said they were invaders? Some have definitely mixed with the invaders which is why they are lighter. Here are some that are less mixed.

fa7b.jpg

Actually you did dummy.
While your fellow negros of limited vocabulary in the only language they only partially grasp might find such word play clever... It serves only to reinforce my point...
So now youre claiming you didnt speak of wage opposition when I just quoted you saying it?
Yes.

Freedom of speech people they have it just like the radical far left extremist who break windows set fires and destroy property do when they protest over a conservative being invited to speak at college. The First Amendment applies to everyone not just those we like and agree with if you can't accept that then you really don't support freedom of speech.

Actually you did dummy.
Yes.
Sucks to be you then.

Plenty of Whites have been conquered.

We know this. Only we know that when the Moors conquered europe they brought knowledge and taught whites how to take a bath instead of committing genocide.

Actually you did dummy.
Yes.
Sucks to be you then.
That tense thing... gets em every time. “Hap’s’ I said “done did.” Your primate skull might have picked up on the nuance...
But we both know what I’m saying. Quit deflecting. Summon that melanin, and meet the facts head on. Show the board what “we was kangs” is made of.

B

“Plenty” then let the record be satisfied. You heard it here first folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back