Virginia Declares State of Emergency Due to White Supremacists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that. I imagine women, Muslims, gays and other groups have to deal with the same struggles. Like I said there, are a lot of shitty people out there as unfortunately some groups are bigger targets than others. I’m all about fighting against that. Let me rephrase, I’m a white male who is all about fighting against that. You gotta recognize that while you have plenty of white “enemies” you also have plenty of white “allies”. You gotta stop making the fight against whites and make it against discrimination.
In my experience white people that are true allies are very very rare. I see the problem of discrimination as a disease white people catch. Einstein even said the same thing. So its not conducive to my goals to pretend I am not fighting against white led racism.
Might you be confusing racism, in some cases, with peoples instincts to look out for their own self interests? Something that we all have
Correct. The word he used was racism. I dont see that same drive in other races to the same degree whites have it. Blacks are notorious for accepting other races often to their detriment.
It sounds like you are promoting blacks to stop accepting other races and stick to their own with discrimination against whites. In other words you think it better for the black community to stick with their own and be divided amoungst whites in America. Is that right?

I’m not trying to put words in your mouth, just trying to understand your philosophy, so please correct me if I’m wrong.
I think if Blacks spent less time worrying about what whites think and concentrate on building nothing can stop us. I think Blacks need a timeout from whites. Too many are focused on just surviving instead of thriving. I noticed that my life calmed down a whole lot once I realized I couldnt be stopped. I simply had to accept the fact that whites were going to throw obstacles in my way. I just had to learn how to navigate and never quit.
All in the shade the white man provides... Nut up and take your higher state of concioussness to to motherland. Then brag of your successes...

Good Allah, you're a walking parody.
You exist in an alternate reality.
Africans, and all dark races lived a stone ate existence until the white man lifted them out of the mud.
Says the guy from the race even the Greeks called savages. :laughing0301:

The Greeks used the term barbarian for all non-Greek-speaking peoples, including the Egyptians, Persians, Medes and Phoenicians,

Barbarian - Wikipedia
No the Greeks believed the Egyptians to be the most advanced civilization which is why they came to Africa to be educated.

The Egyptians were advanced in science and mathematics. The rest of Africa was a shithole where people put bones in their noses and chucked spears at each other.
So why did Egyptians say that their gods resided in the Congo?
That was the mambo.

In my experience white people that are true allies are very very rare. I see the problem of discrimination as a disease white people catch. Einstein even said the same thing. So its not conducive to my goals to pretend I am not fighting against white led racism.
Might you be confusing racism, in some cases, with peoples instincts to look out for their own self interests? Something that we all have
Correct. The word he used was racism. I dont see that same drive in other races to the same degree whites have it. Blacks are notorious for accepting other races often to their detriment.
It sounds like you are promoting blacks to stop accepting other races and stick to their own with discrimination against whites. In other words you think it better for the black community to stick with their own and be divided amoungst whites in America. Is that right?

I’m not trying to put words in your mouth, just trying to understand your philosophy, so please correct me if I’m wrong.
I think if Blacks spent less time worrying about what whites think and concentrate on building nothing can stop us. I think Blacks need a timeout from whites. Too many are focused on just surviving instead of thriving. I noticed that my life calmed down a whole lot once I realized I couldnt be stopped. I simply had to accept the fact that whites were going to throw obstacles in my way. I just had to learn how to navigate and never quit.
All in the shade the white man provides... Nut up and take your higher state of concioussness to to motherland. Then brag of your successes...
Whites have provided me nothing. Actually the shoe is on the other foot. Before we came here we already had civilizations. Without us the US would be just another penal colony.

Real question for Asslips. Do you believe the Egyptians you point to constantly, we're a black, or semitic culture?

Real question for Asslips. Do you believe the Egyptians you point to constantly, we're a black, or semitic culture?
Of course they were. Actually semitic and hamitic. Thats why the Greeks called them Black and why they called themselves Black. Not to mention their culture is heavily reflected in the rest of Africa to the south which is where they claim they came from.

Whites have provided me nothing. Actually the shoe is on the other foot. Before we came here we already had civilizations. Without us the US would be just another penal colony.
Hold on to your dream. Don't let anyone take it from you. It's all you have. How can you wage opposition to the white man; when your greatest threat is your own kind...?

Hold on to your dream. Don't let anyone take it from you. It's all you have. How can you wage opposition to the white man; when your greatest threat is your own kind...?
Can you elaborate?

Can you elaborate?
No need. The body count does it for me...

Can you elaborate?
No need. The body count does it for me...
There is a need if you want me to answer the question. Please elaborate on "wage opposition and greatest threat"

The founders of Greek civilization, are Indo-European speakers from the Steppes of Ukraine, and Russia, (Kurgan / Yamnaya related peoples)
So why didnt they say they were white? They thought whites were savages and cowards.

I don't see why you can claim Moors who thought that Blacks were savages, and cowards?
but, that somehow Whites can't do the same with Greeks?
You wouldnt see why because youre ignorant. Moors were Blacks themselves. Thats what Moor means. Thats why they have statues in europe of Black people that are moors.

9fb20813425dea94b8c80426b79d479d.jpg

This is what a Moor had to say about your lot.

Ibn Khaldun - Wikiquote

• "Beyond [known peoples of black West Africa] to the south there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings."
    • Muqaddimah
  • "Therefore, the Negro nation are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated."
    • Muqaddimah
On black people[edit]
  • The only people who accept slavery are the Negroes, owing to their low degree of humanity and proximity to the animal stage. Other persons who accept the status of slave do so as a means of attaining high rank, or power, or wealth, as is the case with the Mameluke Turks in the East and with those Franks and Galicians who enter the service of the state [in Spain].
    • Ibn Khaldun as quoted in Bernard Lewis, Race and Color in Islam, Harper and Row, 1970, quote on page 38. The brackets are displayed by Lewis.

Doesnt really change the fact that the Moors were Black though does it?

The Greeks are more White, than Moors are Black.

But, come to think of it Moors look more like Greeks, than like the Congo peoples on the inverse Greeks look more like Moors than like Swedes.

It's called the Mediterranean race.

So why didnt they say they were white? They thought whites were savages and cowards.

I don't see why you can claim Moors who thought that Blacks were savages, and cowards?
but, that somehow Whites can't do the same with Greeks?
You wouldnt see why because youre ignorant. Moors were Blacks themselves. Thats what Moor means. Thats why they have statues in europe of Black people that are moors.

This is what a Moor had to say about your lot.

Ibn Khaldun - Wikiquote

• "Beyond [known peoples of black West Africa] to the south there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings."
    • Muqaddimah
  • "Therefore, the Negro nation are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated."
    • Muqaddimah
On black people[edit]
  • The only people who accept slavery are the Negroes, owing to their low degree of humanity and proximity to the animal stage. Other persons who accept the status of slave do so as a means of attaining high rank, or power, or wealth, as is the case with the Mameluke Turks in the East and with those Franks and Galicians who enter the service of the state [in Spain].
    • Ibn Khaldun as quoted in Bernard Lewis, Race and Color in Islam, Harper and Row, 1970, quote on page 38. The brackets are displayed by Lewis.

Doesnt really change the fact that the Moors were Black though does it?

The Greeks are more White, than Moors are Black.

But, come to think of it Moors look more like Greeks, than like the Congo peoples on the inverse Greeks look more like Moors than like Swedes.

It's called the Mediterranean race.

Yeah OK.. :laugh:

I had an Egyptian camp instructor at summer camp way back, he was tan, hairy, and had a big nose.

I had an Egyptian cook at a dinner way back, he was tan, hairy, and had a big nose.

The only difference was one was fat, and faced faced, and the other was thin, and thin faced.

I had an Egyptian camp instructor at summer camp way back, he was tan, hairy, and had a big nose.

I had an Egyptian cook at a dinner way back, he was tan, hairy, and had a big nose.

The only difference was one was fat, and faced faced, and the other was thin, and thin faced.
Key phrase is "I had". Unless youre very old youre not talking about the ancient Egyptians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back